• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

Ricki Li

Smash Rookie
Hm... Sounds very interesting and I would like to join. But florida is a bit too far from me. I don't think my parents would want to drive me.
I'm from south San diego

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Pfft, you wish *****.
Zenith 2012

Project M Singles (28 Entrants)

1: Hungrybox
2: ChuDat
3: RyokoYaksa
4: JCaesar
5: cmart
5: Carroll
7: Mafia
7: Chibo
9: Mew2King (forfeited in Loser's)
9: Magus (forfeited in Loser's)
9: Master WGS
9: Gunblade
13: Vanguard
13: BuckOhFive
13: Chain-Ace
13: DJ Talent
17: dkuo
17: Count Kaiser
17: Yeroc
17: N.T. Sac
17: ILM
17: standardtoaster
17: Green Ranger
17: Godslafco
25: MonkUnit
25: Admiral Christian Values
25: Jordo
25: SOJ

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know you won, I was watching. You are still bad at the game since you aren't doing anything from Brawl that is still in PM.

8Bitman

Smash Master
It means that you're only 50% as good as you could be.

Half of the game is Melee, the other half is Brawl. I mean.... That's using logic.... :awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
that makes me bad?
Obviously not, bro. You are still godlike, but you almost losing to Chu when he didn't do A LOT of PM Pikachu things leads me to believe I will either win or at least put up a much better fight.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
mewtwotatoo, because i love ur name and this is already pretty hype

IF u bring ur ID showing proof of bday, i will waver the door fee for u.

however if u want to enter the project M tourny ($1) or brawl/melee tournies($5) u will have to pay the respective fees.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I should have my door fee wavered too since you never paid me for that Falco ditto money match from like last year when we were playing in your room, Seibrik LOL.

mewtwotattoo

Smash Rookie

however if u want to enter the project M tourny ($1) or brawl/melee tournies($5) u will have to pay the respective fees.
damn thank u very much and i will come with that proof and of course i'll pay the other fees wit no prob.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Someone bring an AE setup for friendlies. Or KOF...or SCV...hell ill even learn marvel

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

So if I bring my ID that says i was born on that day I get door fee waived :D I have one of those I'll be turning 23 :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
xept bri, i know ur bday isn't actually on july 28th, so no

i think u can handle the 4 dollars

and DjPapo

I duno wut ur talkin bout >_> <_< :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well the door fee i'd be willing to wave IF anything is the 4 dollars going to ZP, there's still the 1 dollar u'd be allowed to pay if u wanted to enter the P:M tourny

but in any other case, the door fee is for all intensive purposes 5 bucks, with a "free" entry into the P:M tourny

hope this hasn't confused anybody

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik why don't u have the tourney @ Arcade oddessy. They have EVO TVs a stream with cameras all over the venue. 2 TVS up top 4 ppl 2 watch and even a TV outside.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Seibrik why don't u have the tourney @ Arcade oddessy. They have EVO TVs a stream with cameras all over the venue. 2 TVS up top 4 ppl 2 watch and even a TV outside.

CRTs are a million times better than HD tvs for Brawl. Unfortunately the Wii sucks with HD tvs.

Unless AO has CRTs that I don't know about.

ZmazhCrew

Smash Rookie
Interesting stuff Seibrik... 2 things.

1. when you say housing... could you explain for my ******** ***..? cuz i'm thinking the tourney is juzt a 1 day all day event..?

2. i usually ride with riddle and if i'm off that day (glares at my job) i'll bring my system games(brawl/Project M) and tv to help.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ace, it's a 1 day tourny, but for those traveling far distances i'm gona try arranging housing so they don't have to travel here, compete, then travel back in one day

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ace, it's a 1 day tourny, but for those traveling far distances i'm gona try arranging housing so they don't have to travel here, compete, then travel back in one day
David, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Top Bottom