• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Exdeath is picking me up at my house no need for any bus jank lol. Just ask him for a ride.
He said earlier he may not have space for me and the two others i requested. he said he could save at least one spot xD i could ask jazz, and simply pay quadruple the usual gas money xD sounds like a plan!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Nah i mean ya it's still a crews which means the better players get on but true blue, jelly, masky or lio would be eligible imo. I consider gainesville orlando practically.

Gdx i'd be down to team with you.

:pit::wario::snake::marth:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ohhhh i didn't think we were down for this. Ya sure i'll team w/you. Means we gotta get practicing though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im not interested in teaming with you anyway will. Sorry

If I can't find an adequate teammate ill just not do teams I guess

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm slightly insulted. Not gonna lie...

And ryan we can test these things. It's just as of this time i don't feel comfortable doing snake w/you. Hopefully tomorrow we can get some mad practice in and test somethings and talk over some things.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Number one I don't actually like going 2vs1 the entire time while my teammate camps. Playing safe and punishing fine but not camping

Number two you aren't as good in teams yet due to overall lack of experience

Number three you don't have any experience teaming with a diddy Kong and minimal experience at best with a wario. You don't play either character seriously enough to supplement your lack of teams experience with them

Most of those things can be made up for by pure skill and while you are getting better you are not good enough. Not yet. And my skill isn't high enough to where I can seriously team with a Pit player that isn't hrnut (cause I know how he thinks. I have no idea what to do with pit. That fraud doesn't know either honestly lol)

At your stage you're better off finding a perma teammate and getting better together until you gain enough skill to where you can team with anyone. At my stage I'm about teaming with whoever is available that fits my playstyle the best. Which is why I would team with for example Taylor, but not seibrik. Seibrik is better but we don't work as well together. Doesn't mean he should be offended in any way

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Number one I don't actually like going 2vs1 the entire time while my teammate camps. Playing safe and punishing fine but not camping
You assume i'm gonna be camping and assume there is a big gap between my pit and other characters in teams when there really isn't.Besides marth...he has a ways to go in dubz. You only think all i do is camp cuz it's frustrating mid match. Even when i'm pit i both keep stocks and take stocks. Ask anyone who has actually teamed with my pit. Or ask kyon.
Number two you aren't as good in teams yet due to overall lack of experience
I'm not?? Then why is it that one of the only teams i have an auto-loss to is hrnut+x good person as far as orlando scene(meaning including tampa+gainesville) goes. At least if i don't have a strong partner.
Number three you don't have any experience teaming with a diddy Kong and minimal experience at best with a wario. You don't play either character seriously enough to supplement your lack of teams experience with them
Minimal experience with wario? He's MY BEST TEAMMATE. I have **** tons of experience teaming with wario. Lack of experience with wario? My wario is really good in doubles and so is my snake.
Most of those things can be made up for by pure skill and while you are getting better you are not good enough. Not yet. And my skill isn't high enough to where I can seriously team with a Pit player that isn't hrnut (cause I know how he thinks. I have no idea what to do with pit. That fraud doesn't know either honestly lol)
I don't have to use pit at all nor am i required to plank as much as you have seen me do. When i team with kyon for example it's an enitrely different team. I just tend to use pit cuz he works really well in general in teams.
At your stage you're better off finding a perma teammate and getting better together until you gain enough skill to where you can team with anyone. At my stage I'm about teaming with whoever is available that fits my playstyle the best. Which is why I would team with for example Taylor, but not seibrik. Seibrik is better but we don't work as well together. Doesn't mean he should be offended in any way
I wish i did have a perma-teammate. I'm hoping me and ryan work out as perma-teammates but i'm still seeing how it turns out.

responses in red...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well I'm sorry if I offended you with my remarks. But I'm not calling you a bad player.

I just don't think us teaming would work out very well. It didn't go too well at minks random tourney as a test run. Granted I wasnt looking for anything amazing because we couldn't use our mains just general team composure / tactics. I'll have to watch you do more teams in the future to determine when I would feel we would be ready to team again

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Random tourney isn't even a good reason. I don't try in those at all. Nor do i even use the same playstyle.

Let's team in some friendlies and mess around w/it.

And idc if you think i'm bad. Ik where i'm at in this game and ik where i plan on going and will be one day. I just didn't like that it wasn't even given a second thought. Felt like a brush off that wasn't validated.

and watching me won't help. Cuz i'm still gonna camp w/them cuz they actually benefit from it and work really well w/it. I adapt to my teammates really easily so that's why i suggested teaming in some friendlies so i can see if what you're saying is true and we just flat out don't work well together and probably never will w/o lots of effort which wouldn't be worth the effort :laugh:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Lol you don't have to be so upset just because GDX doesn't wanna team with ya, Kuro. You gotta understand it's not always about the characters being used, it's also the chemistry between the two players. Taylor and I aren't the greatest in teams, but when we team, we usually take top 3 in every FL tournament because WE have chemistry.

Aside from that, I'm sure GDX wants a good shot at winning, therefore, wants to find an adequate partner that could fit his playstyle in order to take on this state's best teams/players... Or maybe he just wants someone he doesn't have to carry? Who knows lol.

Teaming with Taylor at this.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol this isn't me "upset". I was just curious as to why i was brushed off w/o a second thought especially cuz gdx is somebody i particularly look forward to teaming with when i get the chance CUZ i think we'd do well together.

Yes i agree. Some players just aren't a good team due to chemistry. It is why i'm still trying to find a permanent partner. Me and sax's team chemistry is amazing. but alas he is not apart of this scene often enough.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I specifically said I'm not calling you a bad player lol

Well whatever stay offended. Good luck in teams. I'll do friendlies with you if you want to fulfill your curiosity

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I never even said you called me bad. I said that wasn't an issue cuz idc if you think i'm bad :laugh:
and i was only offended enough to try and get the reasonings out of you due to curiosity because of the fact of post above.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Diddy Kong has to fill all rolls in dubs to be even decent in teams. Stock tank damage dealer teammate saver occasional killer

That's why people sometimes have the feeling that I carry them when it isn't always necessarily true. Granted I do tend to carry a lot just because I'm used to hrnut, the only person on this earth who carries me more than vise versa

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
But if he doesn't come ill team with you David. I do not like your mk in teams but I like your wario (from purely watching. Never played with it)

Speaking of which, I could use a teammate. Either a wario or diddy main is preferrable. If not that then someone black . Then if not that anyone that I've personally met before. If not that ill team with any stranger that pays my entry :laugh:

Top Bottom