• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I demand to be placed at Number 1 on the sign up list to match my future placing at this tournament.

On a more relevant note, if it's on thanksgiving weekend I can't make it. Cottage.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I demand to be placed at Number 1 on the sign up list to match my future placing at this tournament.

On a more relevant note, if it's on thanksgiving weekend I can't make it. Cottage.
#1 is reserved for me. I'll put you in 0. anyway, i'm going for the 29th. If i can't get that it will be like...20th of october, because 13th is my birthday and I can't have it then.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I didn't originally realize this was on Thanksgiving weekend...I may still make it to this but the chances of me being able to make it to this are lower. My family usually gets together Sunday for most of the day, so I'd have to hurry to get back to Ottawa.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Let it be known:

If you can move your own legs and make it to any part of the tournament, the mighty God dude RaynEX will allow you entry.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Honestly guys, if we get like 8+ TVs going we could even do crews. Like, I mean a regional crews-ish thing. Even an NNR vs the world like thing. Someone really needs to get that NNR theme song and make a special remix to it, roflll~~

But really man, if anyone who can supply TVs and has a ride (or is a SAINT! and subways with one to the play) please do so, lol. We could use the help to make things smoother and shiz.

Desh.

Smash Lord
roar ima bring a cube =] btw im new here =3 moved from westcoast. cant wait too see ya'll :D (can get my *** whippededdededededed)...(probably) oh and im bringing 3 others and MAYBE a wii...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
sup Desh. Make sure to get a match with me when you get there. we need at least one. =D

TMGDRX says, this tournament isn't even that close. Lets focus on the bi-weekly. -_-

Desh.

Smash Lord
sup Desh. Make sure to get a match with me when you get there. we need at least one. =D

TMGDRX says, this tournament isn't even that close. Lets focus on the bi-weekly. -_-
fo sheezy xD btw umm food suggesting...what are those little red berry candy things =3 not the sour ones...ii lovvveeeee little red berry sweet gummy thingies ..if they were a liquid...or a drug....or something addictive...i'de be doing it right now =3

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EEDDDDIIITTTT: if u strangle a smerf what colour does it turn. POLLS ARE OPEN NOW YO. :D

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
lmao I just found another TV that someone was throwing out. It's big, it's stereo, and it has standard composite input, so I don't need another **** RF Modulator. Anyway, that's probably 3 tv's i'm bringing plus Jeffman's old piece of **** thats in my basement.

Drift

Smash Cadet
I'm new here also and I probably can come. It matters what happens in my soccer. If we win we go on lose we are out so I will post later if I think we have a chance at winning, but I REALLY want to come.

kkthxbi.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I will be near your area for soccer during this time.:)
Guy, bust out a soccer ball and we'll play. rofl I'll mm you XDDDD we'll get like 2 nets and play first to 5. Haha I hear about how sports are taken so much more seriously in them states. I wanna see for myself, not that I'm amazing myself but I used to play for school teams and ****.

Drift

Smash Cadet
Guy, bust out a soccer ball and we'll play. rofl I'll mm you XDDDD we'll get like 2 nets and play first to 5. Haha I hear about how sports are taken so much more seriously in them states. I wanna see for myself, not that I'm amazing myself but I used to play for school teams and ****.
Aight. I'm like 70% sure I can come now. Playing a very good team.

bring it on :laugh:

Xelyst

-_-
not at all man, and thanks allot. just give me a shout if its for sure and i'll be confirmed

Desh.

Smash Lord
AHHH french :| lol :) j/k j'aime le francais freaks :D j/k again =3 ...bout the freaks part...im the last person to be talking...i should stfu..

IM A SEXY BEAT roar =]

Top Bottom