• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

Fogel

Smash Lord
hey, i will be coming to the tournament. i will be taking the bus or train because no one else from ottawa is coming. Saus and Cbone won't be coming sorry. Ill see u guys there.
Whoa there Dan...I'm planning on going :p Also, you should be able to get a lift with me, splitting the cost on gas should be cheaper than the bus or train.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol im prolly gonna main mario..or fox or shiek....cant decide =/ if i go low tier im dead unless i pull some magic ....

edit: undecided main= result of having not played for like 9 months =/

bubble gum monsters.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
rofl Desh, you sound like you're high on something half the time you post XD funny ****. I hope your not the type that goes mute in person, lol.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i am at first but then i wont stfu and u'll be like YO MAN STFU LIKE SHIITTTTT IM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE...meanwhile i'll like..be pokin u or something =/ or just doing something distracting..

EDIT: EKOJ TIMMEEE WORRDDD
what did the zero say to the eight?

PUNCHLINE: nice belt.

i <3 bad jokes.

btw ekoj=joke for all u a.d.d slash mentally injured members

edit edit:: TYRAANNTTT THIS IS SICK...HOW'D U DO THAT LIKE...HIGHLIGHT THINGY...I JUST NOTICED IT LIKE...2 SECONDS AGGOOO

"rofl are you kidding?

I'd pity you.

I would heart you too, rofl" <====== IT WASS HIDING OMG THATS SICK :|

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pretty far by transit. I'm from toronto, and theres probably going to be a bunch of people without rides meeting at a subway station.

Its in Mississauga, and all Sauga buses leave from Islington station, so chances are you'd be with a bunch of GTA and scarborough people in that vicinity. From there, its about another hour and half to the venue (what with like 3 sauga buses to ride, each its own 10-20min).

don't forget about the long a$$ ride to islington station. But, thats the price of smash.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i dont wanna play u guys..but i do....but i dont
but i do...like ima get ***** like...badly...im ****....well ...imo...but i unno we'll c =]

[unseen] yo[/unseen]
[disappear]yp[/disappear]
[poof]yo[/poof]
[nothere]yo[/nothere]
[/gone] yo[/gone]

Fogel

Smash Lord
Sign me up for bringing a cube...I may be able to bring a TV or 2 depending on how much room is in the car, but no guarantees on the TVs.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Grmo, that clip you linked in the first post is hilarious as hell.
Thanks for turning me on to troll 2.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I could double with someone who needs a partner...that is if I'm allowed on 2 teams because I'm already teaming with LoZack.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Grmo, that clip you linked in the first post is hilarious as hell.
Thanks for turning me on to troll 2.
ROFL yea.

I could double with someone who needs a partner...that is if I'm allowed on 2 teams because I'm already teaming with LoZack.
<--partner needed :cool:(but i doubt thats allowed)

Also Grmo could you change my crew name to Crew SCRAAAAA!!!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Yeah, sure, I'll do that.

K GUYS: I stopped getting emails from smashboards for a while so nothing has been updated. Zen, you can definitely stay at my place, but I'll send you a PM just to make sure you get this message.

Pyroloserkid, I can't guarantee that you get your matches recorded. Keep in mind this is an independently run tournament (as in, not an organization, playgrounds can go **** themselves) and we don't have a lot of money. It will most likely just be the semi-finals and finals that get recorded. Also, stop talking to me like I'm running some sort of service. It's really annoying.

lol Troll 2. No problem run.

Everyone else: I'm updating now. We're at 10 cubes now, but we only have 6 tvs. There are actually about 4 or 5 more tvs that might be coming, but they're not confirmed. So let's try to reach 10 tvs. Fogel, don't worry if you can't bring tvs, I know it's a long distance to be carrying them. Also guys, I really suggest you put your name on whatever you're bringing. I'll have some masking tape or something at the tournament.

And as for filling up the registration list, I really can't remember how many people signes up but I'm sure it wasn't any more than we have now and we had 47 entrants then. The only way we don't have pools is if we get exactly 32 people, or in some freakish wierdery, 64 people, so don't worry. Pools will happen.

Desh.

Smash Lord
As you know from the bi-weekly, my tech skill is pretty top notch :)

Take your spam to the G.T.A thread.
Stop attention whoring.
ok....sorry for being friendly/polite/happy?
never knew being social/polite/friendly/happy was considered being an attention whoring....

well at least now i know why ur not an attention wh0r3 =]

fkn a$$h01es lately?
if i had known they took over swf i wouldnt have joined.
peace

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
ok....sorry for being friendly/polite/happy?
never knew being social/polite/friendly/happy was considered being an attention whoring....

well at least now i know why ur not an attention wh0r3 =]

fkn a$$h01es lately?
if i had known they took over swf i wouldnt have joined.
peace
rofl he's just putting you in your rightful place, dont take is so hard. He does it to every newcomer XD

Desh.

Smash Lord
still...an a$$h0les an a$$h0le

p.s sorry for posting?

edit: i have a friend who im sure wouldl ove to have a ditto with u..hes coming to the tourny xD

Top Bottom