• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbound Presents: STARFURRY2007. Thanks to all who came out!

Desh.

Smash Lord
k thanks....jeez why couldnt he have said it like that ^^^ then i wouldnt have taken it the wrong way >.> anyways..i might be able to pool some1 if they need it...i unno ..pm me

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Hey guys, howabout this:

LIGHTEN UP DAMMIT WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, A MORGUE?

In all honestly, I like to keep it on topic, but don't tell him off for posting something off topic. What harm can it do? I really don't mind.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
still...an a$$h0les an a$$h0le

p.s sorry for posting?

edit: i have a friend who im sure wouldl ove to have a ditto with u..hes coming to the tourny xD
Rofl, would that friend be me? Cuz if it is, I'm lost.

-Also, w00t I'm on the list.

GRMO: Can I be on 2 different doubles teams?

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol no..its wigi...he'll prolly want to.

edit: grmo what time do u need me to be there if im bringing a cube?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
noah = bread
bernerd = raynex

and my opinion isn't really humble so much as it is apathetic. i've played both their foxes and bernard's is gayer.

D

Deleted member

lol david takes everything so seriously :p

bernard isn't good at smash guys.

my fox is 10x better

D.B

Smash Ace
Jake can't be right, that's impossible. Noah you have the worst fox in toronto, except for davids, bernards,jakes,imadhs,mine,daniels,and pretty much everyone else. =]

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Noah's Falco doesn't own our scene.

I'm getting closer with every match.

Dragon_Hawk said:
bernard's is gayer.
Lol. You're kidding right? Tech. skill equals gay? Logic ftw I suppose.

EDIT:

"bernard isn't good at smash guys.

my fox is 10x better"

lolololololol

D

Deleted member

you're not posting well today

edit: I made the standard crak fox that noobs model after. Up-b into ground son. crak-attak.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol ...my family friend whos coming...well lets just put it this way... he mains falco..basically all he does is meteor smashes randomly and over uses his ^b to atk...you'll get a good laugh playing him...well i dont know how well i'll do either but trust me..you'll get a kick out of facing him....:p

edit: now knowing bernard is that good i wanna face you more xD and get ownt...but still makes it more...i dno the word..like..u wanna play some1 more (gimme word if u know it..im at a blank)

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace

l
Yes, that's the illusion I've created. It's a very complex mind game, you wouldn't understand, being only the 3rd best fox in Toronto. Jake's being second, mine, of course, the unrivaled first. Oh wait, I forgot about Daniel's.. oh, and Ryan's. ****, almost forgot Imadh. Grmo? Why not. Him too. Make that 7th best in Toronto.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Id like to take this opportunity to berate bernard for training marth.

You suck bernard.

Win this tournament with DK and I'll be impressed.

Desh.

Smash Lord

Yes, that's the illusion I've created. It's a very complex mind game, you wouldn't understand, being only the 3rd best fox in Toronto. Jake's being second, mine, of course, the unrivaled first. Oh wait, I forgot about Daniel's.. oh, and Ryan's. ****, almost forgot Imadh. Grmo? Why not. Him too. Make that 7th best in Toronto.
wth is a scene and what they for [serious question]

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Following certain trends in the GTA and recent character changes, the church of smash presents its new roster

Kjdjy - Shiek
Chaotic - Marth
GK - Shiek
Smash Rob - Marth
Pointman Rob - Marth
Alphameric - Shiek
LPH - Shiek
Adrenal!ne - Marth
Azn Characters - Shiek
Kyle - Marth
Andre - Shiek

Did I make my point yet

sellouts

Desh.

Smash Lord
YO THERES THAT MANY SHIEK PLAYERS...screw that i dont wanna main him..gotta pull out something dif for this...but if i cant then screw it...i've mained sheik since i got the game..im know sell out >_<

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'll go all Dk until I lose my 1st match at the next tourny. Then I'll switch to whoever.

though by that time I'll have beat the 6 best foxes in Toronto and have quelled the bernard hate that has been running rampant within this thread.

Is this all a ploy to make me easier to fight? Whats wrong NNR? Can't beat me using actual skill anymore?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Desh said:
wth is a scene and what they for [serious question]
The smash scene is the general community and its many members (commonly referred to as smashers).

When we say the scene, we mean the people and whatnot.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
But you love us anyways. :ohwell:
Lol. You're kidding right? Tech. skill equals gay? Logic ftw I suppose.
consult adnan's sig for wisdom.

YO THERES THAT MANY SHIEK PLAYERS...screw that i dont wanna main him..gotta pull out something dif for this...but if i cant then screw it...i've mained sheik since i got the game..im know sell out >_<
i honestly don't know if you're trolling or just really stupid. i don't. i've been mindgamed.

also kjdjy (Steve) is not serious. CoS is basically him (ICs), Alpha (Ganon), GK (Peach/Sheik), Chaotic (Falcon), Pointman Rob (Jiggs/Ganon) and this guy with a space animal. Our scene has no Sheik mains except basically me and Divine Punishment (Jason). We have a bunch of Marths, some random crap like Jiggs, Falcon and ICs and then mostly spacies, Peaches and Marths.

You better pick up jiggs for my crack-falco.
Ya'll think I'm kidding.....
nate's falco might toke more than he does but can he see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Top Bottom