• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

D

Deleted member

When I try to post a reply, it's not posted. I click on Post Reply and it doesn't work. Why is that?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm sorry, I do not understand. Did you not just reply to this thread?

Please rephrase your issue in a more detailed manner and also include your browser information. If you are using IE, make sure to include which version.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How do you put pictures on threads?
Click on the "Insert/edit image" button (it's the button depicting a tree), then enter the URL of the image you want to post.

Alternatively, you can copy and paste the image you want directly into the text editor.

E2xD

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys possibly developing a Smash Boards app for those who want to stay connected on their phone :phone: ?

Immagraton

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the site...

[1] I have tons of questions, some general, some character specific about melee. Would I begin a new thread in melee and ask them? Should I separate the questions such that ones regarding marth, for example, go in the marth section?

[2] I can't seem to find any list of rules around here... I need some direction if such a list exists.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
How do i make it so I still get alerts from the site but I do not get constantly emailed about the alerts

D

Deleted member

How to report threads to moderators? (i.e. duplicate threads, anti support threads, you name it)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
How do yoy make a spoiler?
I tried every single way I could by looking at the BB code thing but I can tot get it
Attempts:
see does not work.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
How do yoy make a spoiler?
I tried every single way I could by looking at the BB code thing but I can tot get it
Attempts:
see does not work.
I need help with this, too.
"Spoiler" tags no longer work. Instead, replace the word "spoiler" with the word "collapse" if you want the following result:

Hope this helps.

onlyaaron17

Smash Cadet
NNID
onlyaaron17
Is there a thread where anyone can help me decide who to main? Currently I'm really debating whether to main ZSS or IC, I already know my secondary/pocket character for bad MU is going to be MK, but im really struggling to decide here. Picking both ZSS and IC won't help me here, as the time to learn the character will increase, and I won't get anything done =l

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Is there a thread where anyone can help me decide who to main? Currently I'm really debating whether to main ZSS or IC, I already know my secondary/pocket character for bad MU is going to be MK, but im really struggling to decide here. Picking both ZSS and IC won't help me here, as the time to learn the character will increase, and I won't get anything done =l
Unfortunately, while you can ask people for advice, threads for deciding mains aren't available. It's pretty much entirely up to your preference and what it is you want to do competitively. You can go into the Smashboards Arena for some advice, and some practice via online (albeit laggy) play, and get a feel for what you're comfortable with. I hope this helps, if only somewhat.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it possible to merge two accounts together?

It's not really a big deal or anything, but I just now "recovered" this account. I couldn't think of the username when I came back to this site in January so I just made a new account (9bit).

Now that I successfully got this account back I'd like to use the name 9bit and keep those awesome posts I've made on it but still show off my 360-noscope-oldschool cred from this account's registration date xD

Edit: and if merging is not possible, I guess I'd like to request some name changes. Who would I message about possibly getting that done?

Commando

Smash Rookie
How do I enable the mobile version of the website on my iPod Touch? I thought it would automatically go into the mobile version of the site when I opened the link on my iPod, but it goes into the desktop version of the site for some reason.

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
Nitro21 said:
How does everyone get those signatures with their wanted newcomers?
I was wondering the same question, obviously he must have been helped since he has his newcomers in his signature.

Foxy-Kun

Smash Rookie
i have a question, how come Mario is so over powered on Project M and can infinitely combo without any counter attack threats?

Why is that.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
i have a question, how come Mario is so over powered on Project M and can infinitely combo without any counter attack threats?

Why is that.
You're better off asking here:

[URL]http://smashboards.com/forums/mario.345/[/url]

You may just need to learn the matchup if anything. You can also visit the Project M board for whoever it is you main and ask about how to deal with the Mario matchup.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I have a <<premium membership and want to change my name - anyone have any idea on how to do it???

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I have a <<premium membership and want to change my name - anyone have any idea on how to do it???
Send a private message to Virgilijus about the name change. Be sure the title contains "Name Change" for better clarity. Keep in mind, he does requests in bulk, so he won't do things right away. Usually about once a week from my own personal experience.

Steelia

Smash Champion
So I want to post in a topic with some information... but it hasn't been replied in for literally a year! At the same time, I'd rather not make another of the same name when this one exists. Am I allowed to still post in it, despite the age?

DJ Saria

Smash Rookie
Yes, IF you do it in the existing SSBR topic currently located in Melee Discussion. Don't post it anywhere else.

As for you Resting, I have no idea how the different styles are made. Kirby King or Gid can probably answer your question.
how do we put an answer on a question?

Top Bottom