• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

D

Deleted member

It has the avatar, followed by gender, followed by date of birth. Maybe it's not in there?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Then it's not there. I'm not sure why you could change your title without premium before, but perhaps after the forum software change it's broken and you no longer can change it.

Perhaps bring this to the attention of an administrator.

D

Deleted member

Then it's not there. I'm not sure why you could change your title without premium before, but perhaps after the forum software change it's broken and you no longer can change it.

Perhaps bring this to the attention of an administrator.
I did have premium at one point, but I had the custom title well before the site even had premium. I'll ask around about it in PMs.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It could be that the title change was made a premium-exclusive perk at some point after premiums were introduced? I wouldn't exactly know, seeing as I had joined well after premiums were implemented.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Custom titles were always a premium perk. It was likely a permission left on or something of the sort if you could always change it, if it just disappeared then yeah just talk to an admin and they should restore it.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
With a purchase of any amount of premium membership, you can private message "Virgilijus" and request a new name. Without premium membership, I am afraid not.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I would have to continue to buy premium in order to keep my name changed after it has ran out? Only came by the site a few times within the past 2 years so I forgot plenty. :p

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
No you would not. Once you change your name, it is permanently changed.

(unless you should decide to change it again whilst you still have active premium)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
That is a fine use of the word "whilst". I would give you an upvote, but alas a like is all I can give.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't manage to change my avatar. Every time I try to upload a new image, my current avatar stays there. I've tried deleting it then uploading, logging out then logging back in and uploading, and even from other computers/devices. I like Sugar Sprinkles and all, but damn. Tenacious much?:applejack:

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
With a purchase of any amount of premium membership, you can private message "Virgilijus" and request a new name. Without premium membership, I am afraid not.
Just about to ask the same thing. Ugh, where can I start a thread where I can rage about why this "premium membership" is wrong?

Get Low

Smash Ace
Is it possible to change your signature to someone else's quote anymore?
I tried changing mine, but it didn't work.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Avatar changes are currently down for the moment, instead read this: http://smashboards.com/threads/avatar-workaround.334597/
Any particular reason for the option of uploading an avatar with a link was removed with the transfer?:applejack:

Also, rule of thumb for the upload circumvention thing: Label your avatar as a G rated image if you want it to work. That's the only way I could get mine to upload to this site successfully, otherwise, it'd keep saying that there was no Gravatar ascribed to my email, which was annoying. If there is a way to upload it without having it be rated G, I don't know how to do so.

final lap

Smash Journeyman
Is there a way to make the site stop sending me emails? I see I can uncheck all the alerts, but if possible I don't want to disable alerts, I just want to disable the emails.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
I've got a plethora of questions here.

1. Why is there such a thing as a pony in my emoticons? How do i kill it permanently?
2. I want to change my avatar but my current one is still too cool. Do i change it anywayz?
3. Why does everyone hate Smashboards so much?
4. How do you make a comment? Because i always seem to be lucky to make my posts but it always takes me a ****load of time to get it right. Any ways to make this easier?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, I have one quick question. I'm not sure if it's exclusive for this site but some people have these "Insert character name here for SSB4" gifs. I was wondering if there was a thread were these gifs were made. I wanted to add some to my sig.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Why can't I buy premium membership? I wish to change my username, so I went to purchase premium, but the link is dead. Are we not aloud to buy premium anymore?

jfed8888

Smash Cadet
I apologize if this has already been asked, but I just joined a couple months ago, and I noticed that it doesn't allow me to post of some threads. It says, "You have insufficient privileges to post here." Before the ownership change though, it allowed me to post on those threads just fine. Is there something that happened in the change that I missed? Or is there something wrong here? Thanks in advance.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
How do you subscribe to a fourm? I knew how to do it before xenofro came in so i need a refresher. Thnx in advance!

Top Bottom