• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
No, just an infraction that sent him over/made him meet 6 points.

ndayday

BRoomer
You can't accidentally double/triple post with different content in each post. If SWF/laggy internet was the cause it would have copied the initial post.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You can't accidentally double/triple post with different content in each post. If SWF/laggy internet was the cause it would have copied the initial post.
M2K is in a foreign country right now, the issue could be on his end not swf's. For example, his phone/laptop could have lost internet and posted all of the messages at once or something.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's already over and done with, and he can post again in, like, a week. I guess if you feel that strongly about it, you could go to Forum Support.

It's really not a big deal.

ndayday

BRoomer
M2K is in a foreign country right now, the issue could be on his end not swf's. For example, his phone/laptop could have lost internet and posted all of the messages at once or something.
I know, and it is a pretty trivial thing to get banned for, but the points stacked up and welp. If it really was a triple post caused by internet, I would like to think that the guy who infracted him knows the difference between a laggy multi-post and not an intentional one.

For example, an intentional one would go something like:

"this is my post"
"hi guys posting again here's another update"
"now this is happening"
An accidental one caused by lag or SWF would be:

"this is my post'
"this is my post"
The latter being no fault of the user.

If he stills feel that way then tell him to Forum Support it/explain to the mod who issued the infraction and they'll look it over or reverse it.

PeachPit

Smash Rookie
Um...
I made an album on my profile but when I try to upload pictures, I get an error. It says, "you didn't select any pictures to upload" or something, even though I did.

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
For some weird reason, I don't see the add poll button. Is it disabled, or am I just blind? >.<

Yooo I have a suggestion.
Does it need to be in bold?
Ditto (pokemon) should be an option for your melee character in the user cp

reason: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326459

He's basically melee's less accessable version of the random block from brawl, but 100x more boss.
That isn't a question. It's a suggestion. Read the title and rules.

Question #2: Is there a feedback section? I want to give feedback to the News team.

ndayday

BRoomer
For some reason I missed these questions.

@StreetPassWanter: You need to buy premium like Ramen King said.

Also this is why staff is only allowed to answer questions! There is indeed a feedback/suggestion section located in Announcements Discussion called the SWF Suggestion Box. Any posts there I usually bring up immediately in the mod room/tell the appropriate people as soon as I see them providing I don't know the response to that.

You can also contact Omni as he is the one that runs Smash News.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olh0aLyN9RY&feature=related

I was watching that video earlier and was just wondering how he got that stage. I saw some other ones where the characters had other "costumes" or colors also.
To achive stages and custom costume, you need to modify your Wii. Here is a guide (this is an outdated method) to do so but you must do so at your own risk.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7304207&postcount=2

And here is Brawl Vault, a site that hosts a collection of character textures, models, stages and etc.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

ndayday

BRoomer
How so? Can you tell me what it's saying?

ndayday

BRoomer
I asked around and no body seems to really know. Maybe it's your browser? If you have a friend that's willing, you could have them try and if goes through transfer premium to you by contacting Virgilijus.

Sorry for the late response, let me know what happens if you try again.

ndayday

BRoomer
PM Virgilijus with the amount of premium you want to gift and the person who you're gifting's username exactly as it appears.

Frown

poekmon

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ The forums don't have every thread ever created. If you go back a few years, all those threads are archived and cannot be searched for. You would have to talk to an admin to look at those posts.

ndayday

BRoomer
While that's true, it's only untouched threads from pre-2007 that have had that done to them. In the PT forums, those are indeed all the original threads since PT was announced on August 13th on the Dojo. Look carefully and you'll see that the board was created on that day as well with "what tier will he be!?!?!" threads popping up immediately.

Also this contains a partial archive: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I was told that yo can gift premium membership to people, read the whole thing, and tried to contact someone about it, but no one has gotten back to me. Is there another person that does it or do I have to wait? this was a week ago btw.

Top Bottom