• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey be grateful it's that, when I joined it was Smash n00b

Also post count was removed like 2 years ago in UB, and honestly while omg I want poasts and all, the lack of post count allows for an even more relaxed nature in the section, which I think is better than getting post count.

I mean hey look at my post count, proof UB isn't the only place to roll.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Regional Zone social sub forums

post count is on in the regular regional zones

Oroxis

Smash Rookie
Hey be grateful it's that, when I joined it was Smash n00b
Hahaha that sux

Also post count was removed like 2 years ago in UB, and honestly while omg I want poasts and all, the lack of post count allows for an even more relaxed nature in the section, which I think is better than getting post count.
I like the idea of taking away the post count. But that probably won't happen :c

Also, just so you know, you won't increase your post count by posting in the Info Center or Regional Zones either.
:urg:

Regional Zone social sub forums

post count is on in the regular regional zones
Good to know.

Do people care about user blogs?
Mainly it's just good for trollin and maybe picking up some random info/facts.

Salin

Smash Rookie
I would like to have my name changed to Lyn. I read in the old posts it's okay to create a new account as long as it's confirmed with the mods. Would this be okay for me to do?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I need this answered quick 0_o
What is the maximum height a sig should be?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Someone say my number?

I would like to have my name changed to Lyn. I read in the old posts it's okay to create a new account as long as it's confirmed with the mods. Would this be okay for me to do?
That's fine, just let us know when you do so we can ban your old account.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I need this answered quick 0_o
What is the maximum height a sig should be?
I thought it was 125 by 550 according to that special post that says that....but I thought it no longer mattered because of the new signature modes, full, scroll, and normal or something.

but anyways I thought 125 was the max height that won't get cut off for any reason, its how big my sig is, and if I add a line of tiny text then it gets cut off.

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
is it even an issue now that people can choose how much of a signature to view? I enjoy the giant pictures and cool quotes as long as people have enough text to get their sig shown.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but will there ever be a "Sheilda" or Zelda/Sheik section for character discussion, considering she now has her own spot on the Brawl tier list?

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
Excuse my laziness, didn't really feel like searching through the thread to see if this has already been asked:

do you guys allow username changes? Hope so, because... look at mine... it's horrible.

Thanks in advance.

Ragnell4000

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I have a question (if this is the right place). I haven't been able to post Visitor Messages for quite a while now.
Is there something I did or some other reason as to why?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You need to reach a certain number of posts before you are able to do so.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is SWF Mobile ever going to get new skins? I'm not displeased with the current scheme, but just thought I'd institute considering some variation.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Why can't I submit my blog? It has this stupid error code running down saying ''Your submission cannot be valid'' Bla Bla Bla. How do I fix this nonsense?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's pretty much known to do that, you just have to submit it twice :x
And remember to copy paste next time.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey again! I seem to recall a thread where people could put their friend code in so they could verse specific people. Maybe my memory is foggy, but if there is such a thread could anyone direct it to me pleeeeaaaasssseeeee?????

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
When I click "View Conversation" when I'm talking with someone, only the conversation appears and not the "Type Message Here" box. Why does that happen? I'm using Firefox 4.

Should I post a picture for further clarification?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I figured out that issue on my phone. Do you see the text "Quick Reply" but no box? There is an arrow on the right side that can minimize the sub-window the quick reply box is in.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Not much of an issue, but I want to change my userpic and for some reason I can't.

It's not an animated icon, and it's 100x100 as far as I know, so I'm no sure what's the problem.

The strange thing is that when I go to my User CP and go to Change UserPic, the picture that I want appears there. However, if I go to the forum, I still have this old icon of a jar of milk and honey that I want to change.

Is it a glitch or something?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not much of an issue, but I want to change my userpic and for some reason I can't.

It's not an animated icon, and it's 100x100 as far as I know, so I'm no sure what's the problem.

The strange thing is that when I go to my User CP and go to Change UserPic, the picture that I want appears there. However, if I go to the forum, I still have this old icon of a jar of milk and honey that I want to change.

Is it a glitch or something?
Yeah are you clicking "Change profile picture" or "Change Avatar"?

Change avatar is the one you want to select. Your profile picture is the picture that shows up on your profile wall. Your avatar is the picture that shows up when you post.

Top Bottom