• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
aAndy: you're getting it on everypage? can you screenshot it the next time you have it show up?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Be sure to screenshot the full browser with the URL showing -- not just the particular alert box.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
scorecardresearch.com

I got an ad for that site when i opened smashboards.com. This ad popped into the window above the text for individual forums. I remember someone mentioned this happened and [i think] mic wanted to know information on what site was doing it. The ad disappeared after a few seconds so i didnt even have a chance to copy paste a link or anything. I happened to mouse over one of the links and memorized the site name. I hope this is enough information to at least give you a lead.

Also, I have an adblocker so its weird that I got anything at all.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Is it normal for SWF to use two different themes/skins on different computers logged into the same account? I thought the skin choice was linked to the account, not cookies.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I want to make a very large post, but doing so increases my chances of being ignored. So, I've decided to divide the post up by sections that could be expanded/collapsed by clicking it, but I can't find the option to do so. Is this even possible?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I asked a question on a site but it was never quite answered. It's not quite relevant to SSB but i'll ask it here:

I recently got DKCR on the wii and it updated the wii to suit it, saying if it found anything... Bad... The wii would stop working. We had Homebrew on the SD card and we are not sure whether to put it back in or not, or when. Can anyone help?

Frown

poekmon
I asked a question on a site but it was never quite answered. It's not quite relevant to SSB but i'll ask it here:

I recently got DKCR on the wii and it updated the wii to suit it, saying if it found anything... Bad... The wii would stop working. We had Homebrew on the SD card and we are not sure whether to put it back in or not, or when. Can anyone help?
I'm sorry, but discussing Homebrew isn't allowed on the public boards at all.

I suggest you look for a Smash Developer (has a :workshop: in their postbit) and ask them through PM.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You first need to be part of the alkali metal group of chemical elements.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
why does ankoku have pictures of marisaxstarmie and not tell me where to get them?

because *:troll:*

thats why

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the forums but I was just wondering how I could be as cool as Lythium any answers would be great appreciation thanks!
1. Be a girl.
2. On the internet.
3. That plays video games.
4. Mostly weeaboo fighters.
5. With a stick.

It also helps if you misspell your username.

And use :3c a lot.

:3c

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I just went to my user cp and got a popup for scorecard research.@...and im on my phone. it wanted me to take some 6 question survey.

:phone:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I just went to my user cp and got a popup for scorecard research.@...and im on my phone. it wanted me to take some 6 question survey.

:phone:
Best answer I can give you:

I think MLG tacked it on for monitoring the site, who clicks where, etc.

I dunno I was planning to ask about it
But yeah it's known about, just not to admins, apparently.

Top Bottom