• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Well, basically you are awarded titles for your posts, although you may have 10000 not so good posts you will still have a cooler title than someone with 500 good posts.

Its been a while since I have moved up, but uh-

Up to 100 - Smash Child (smash n00b was cooler)
100-1000 Smash journeyman
1000-5000? Smash Lord
5000?+ Smash Master

I think thats how it goes, er wait maybe smash lord is 2000, Im not really sure.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Smash n00b ~ 0-24 posts
Smash Child ~ 25-99 posts
Smash Journeyman ~ 100-499 posts
Smash Apprentice ~ 500-999 posts
Smash Lord ~ 1,000-2,499 posts
Smash Master ~ 2,500 or more posts

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
6 points, and it depends on how you get them. Say you have 5 points and you get 1 more, you're gone for a week. 2 points, 2 weeks. 3 points, 3 weeks. If you get given a 6 point warning It's usually a perma ban.

Elemennopee

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere cool..... Somewhere in a cave....A speci
There should be a section called "The Spam Section" where you could say and do what ever you want there and the post count would be disabled. What do you guys think?

Edit: How do you become a Smash Scholar? And it would be cooler if you were called Smash Child only if you were less then 13 years old. But if you were older, you would be called a Smash N00b.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Can someone please change the name of the Cartmen Avatar? The true name is Kyle.
Yes.

Elemennopee said:
There should be a section called "The Spam Section" where you could say and do what ever you want there and the post count would be disabled. What do you guys think?
No.

Earthbound360 said:
If I am making a guide, can I double post if there are too many images?
Yes.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Is Scav a girl?

Don't lie.
Yes

That's her.

What's the difference between Super Mod and Administrator?

I never really understood that, since we have 4 administrators, but only one of them is the real leader.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There is a reason the thread you linked was in the poolroom, and the picture I linked wasn't.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
What's the difference between Super Mod and Administrator?
Super Mods have regular mod powers in all rooms. Closing topics, moving topics, warning people, etc. Admins can actually edit the forum itself, making rooms, editing user accounts, modding people, etc.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Only to you because you cheated. I for one would like to know what you actual rep would be. You know without cheating.

Most likely low. I really can't imagine, er wait, I forgot the number one rule....

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Are there any plans to have character specific moderators?

I just get the feeling that the scope of forums that the current moderators have to cover is too large. This leads to numerous stupid threads being created with slow response times. I don't say this to bag on the current moderators; they're doing an excellent job for how much work they have to do. The regional forums received their own moderators, but I felt the character specific forums needed it more. :(

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
What are the requirements for RErepping somone?

And adding 21 more mods just to look over a forum, some with 12 topics (mewtwo), doesn't seem worth giving that person all the rights of a moderator. Maybe just an extra mod or two, but not one for each one.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I wouldn't try asking those kinds of questions... at least not here. Mods hate discussing rep.
I know the answer though. You can PM me.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
And adding 21 more mods just to look over a forum, some with 12 topics (mewtwo), doesn't seem worth giving that person all the rights of a moderator. Maybe just an extra mod or two, but not one for each one.
I don't recall ever saying there should be one new mod per character. >_>

Top Bottom