• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because people would then make topics in MDisc about what the people in the MBRoom are talking about, their opinions on what they are taling about, they're arguments about it and so forth.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Being a good enjoyable poster.

Not sure about the Melee Back room though. I guess watching Forbidden Zone.

flaco

The Terminator
um interesting these forums are been here for along time anyway my question is
Why do you have different name tags when you get banned example banned(6 points)another permanently banned and I have seen different banned name tags why?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
When you have the potential to become a Broomer, does a mod just randomly say "Hey, you want to be a Broomer?" because I'm curious. Is it just random or what?

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED

*Black Helicopters*

Part of the charm of the BRoom entry processess is no one understanding the process. If they did, they'd be phony and probably not get in anyway because they're trying too hard. Wanna know how not to get into the BRoom? Post like Duke, Dibs, Flaco, Zero Beat, Zook, and Foxpower+. I could go on with names, but I don't feel like it.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I wouldn't be surprised if the Broom didn't even have anything in it and was just empty space to make people kill themselves trying to find out what is inside. If that is the case then I hereby declare every mod on this site completely awesome.

flaco

The Terminator
Well it is true who is denying it?not me.Another question um in the regional zones I cant find a Springfield area where is it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's no way to delete your own posts, so the best thing to do would be either leave it, or jus edit the second one.

Flaco, Foxpower, I could warn you both for breaking the rules of this topic.
KiKi on page 1 said:
Please avoid idle discussion. This thread should be more of a repository for questions and suggestions than a discussion.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Wanna know how not to get into the BRoom? Post like Duke, Dibs, Flaco, Zero Beat, Zook, and Foxpower+. I could go on with names, but I don't feel like it.
I may be biased, but a few of those members can make me 'lol'.

Once members reach a low enough level of rep, is their account suspended?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I know I shouldn't be posting here, but what the hell.

SWF does not like to delete stuff. That's the reason the Rubbish Bin is around. If you want to get rid of a double post, just edit it saying something like 'Oops, I double posted'. The only reason people even started caring about double posting in the first place is because it used up extra bandwidth. Now bandwidth is cheap enough that it's pretty much just a holdover. Not to say that it wouldn't be more effective to edit your first post, assuming that it wasn't just a browser glitch, but it's not really a serious offense.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I will warn the next person who posts without a question, or answers a question and they aren't a Mod.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
OK Mic whats the difference about the membership groups example tournament director,sbroom,brooom,debater?
Room access and coloured names. Oh and Tournament Directors stick things on the Calender.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Have you ever heard of Karma? You do something good, you'll receive something good, vice versa.

Why should it show a different message when you neg rep somebody? :confused:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Are mods ever reassigned to diffrent moves on a based schedule. In other words, do moderators ever switch from to the room they currently moderate to another room, say, on a yearly basis?

Top Bottom