• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a Ray Gun equivalent!

Please submit an equivalent to the Ray Gun! This is one of the most iconic Smash items and we don't yet have an equivalent to it.

Submit an ally contact from Mario + Rabbids games!

While Rabbids will be elegible one of the future fighter jobs I have planned, I feel that in case they don't win we should still try to get some Rabbids content in - a playable Rabbid will, of course, not be disconfirmed by this job, only the character who ends up as an Ally Contact. Non-Rabbid characters from the Rabbids games like the Genius Girl are elegible.

Submit music for Mundane Mansion!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Mundane Mansion!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mundane Mansion
Luigi's Mansion (Big Band Style)
Overworld (Salsa Style)
Bubblaine (New Remix V1)
Bubblaine (New Remix V2)

1. Pyoro
  2. Jimmy T.
  3. Cricket

Ally contact: Spawny

Spawny shoots lasers that put Rabbid ears on foes (or remove ears in the case of already rabbit-like characters) - when they're in Rabbid form, a CPU will try to control them and either jump off a cliff or run into a hazard/attack. You can fight this, but it's annoying either way

Resubbing the NES Zapper

Comes in orange and grey varities, and briefly makes the foe fully white when it hits

FazDude

Smash Master
Rabbid Assist: Phantom of the Bwahpera

I've yet to really get into Kingdom Battle, but from what I've seen, I really love this dude.

As an Assist, he would sing, creating explosive sound wave projectiles which would home in on opponents. Coming in contact with the Phantom himself (aside from attacks) would cause fighters to turn to stone (aka a really fancy version of the frozen effect). He can be KO'd, but if you let him live until the end of his performance, he will bow to the audience (complete with roses being thrown in his direction) before vanishing.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
NES Zapper will be the Ray Gun equivalent by default

My Mundane Mansion music will be used by default

RoboBroode Deluxe will be Madame Broode's Final Smash

By removing my self-vote for the Fire Sea, Pyropuff Peak will be added

Ally contact: Spawny

Spawny shoots lasers that put Rabbid ears on foes (or remove ears in the case of already rabbit-like characters) - when they're in Rabbid form, a CPU will try to control them and either jump off a cliff or run into a hazard/attack. You can fight this, but it's annoying either way

Resubbing the NES Zapper

Comes in orange and grey varities, and briefly makes the foe fully white when it hits
Rabbid Assist: Phantom of the Bwahpera

I've yet to really get into Kingdom Battle, but from what I've seen, I really love this dude.

As an Assist, he would sing, creating explosive sound wave projectiles which would home in on opponents. Coming in contact with the Phantom himself (aside from attacks) would cause fighters to turn to stone (aka a really fancy version of the frozen effect). He can be KO'd, but if you let him live until the end of his performance, he will bow to the audience (complete with roses being thrown in his direction) before vanishing.
Please vore here for a Rabbid ally

1. Young Cricket = 2
  2. Shake King = 3
  3. 9-Volt = 6
  4. Pyoro = 8
  5. Jimmy T. = 16
Getting fit and funky, is that your desire? Jimmy T. does his Thang!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a moveset for Jimmy T!

Please submit a moveset for Jimmy T! All that's needed is the 4 specials but more is appreciated. Please do not include the Final Smash or animations

Submit alternate costumes for Jimmy T!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Jimmy T!

Submit animations for Madame Broode!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Madame Broode!

FazDude

Smash Master
Jimmy Moveset
Jimmy is designed as a character with a lot of mobility, but not much in the name of power or endurance.
  • Neutral Special: DJ Spin
    • Jimmy T. spins in place, essentially becoming a tornado not unlike Meta Knight's Neutral Special. Jimmy T. has a lot of control over his direction, but won't do too much damage.
  • Side Special: Ski Jump
    • Jimmy T. straps on a pair of skis and propels himself forwards, dealing fairly low damage/knockback, but helping him cover lots of horizontal ground. This move is inspired by one of his minigames from the original WarioWare.
  • Up Special: Smooth Slidin'
    • Jimmy T. strikes a pose before quickly travelling in one of eight directions. This move is inspired by his movement in WarioWare: Get it Together!
  • Down Special: Feline Fever
    • Jimmy T. poses alongside two cats from the microgame of the same name. If Jimmy is attacked during this pose, the cat closest to them will attack, launching them away.
Madame Broode Taunts
  • Up: Madame Broode's face gets red as she stomps the ground repeatedly.
  • Left: Madame Broode feets Chompikins a doggy treat, with the latter getting crumbs everywhere.
  • Right: Chompikins lunges for the opponent, with Madame Broode just barely being able to hold him back.
  • Down: Madame Broode lets out a noblewoman-like laugh.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Phantom of the Bwahpera will represent the Rabbids games as an Ally Contact!

FazDude's Madame Broode taunts and Jimmy moveset win by default. Victories will remain open

Jimmy alts
  1. Jimmy T.
  2. Jimmy P.
  3. Red hair Jimmy T.
  4. Pink hair Jimmy P.
  5. Jimmy T. with cat in hair
  6. Jimmy P. with dog in hair
  7. Feelin' Groovy Fitness Jimmy T. (Gold hair)
  8. Feelin' Groovy Fitness Jimmy P. (Blue hair)
Jimmy T. Alts

1. Standard Jimmy T.
2. Papa T. Colors
3. Mama T. Colors
4. Jamie T. Colors
5. James T. Colors
6. Fitness Jimmy T.
7. Jimmy P.
8. Monochrome Jimmy P.
Please vote here for Jimmy T's alts.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Millstone Mayhem!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Millstone Mayhem!

Submit animal-themed headwear!

Please submit headwear themed on a real world animal! Note that having a cat or dog perched atop a fighter isn't allowed because of the current Jimmy T. alt vote, but any other animal is fine, and Tanooki ears aren't allowed due to the super leaf item. You can submit up to 3

Submit a technology themed trail!
Please submit a trail that uses technology; computer; or robot-related aesthetics! You can submit up to 4

Submit a pixel art pattern!
Please submit a pattern that appears as pixel art! You can submit up to 5

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a Final Smash for Jimmy T!

Please submit a Final Smash for Jimmy T! From this point Final Smashes will be done with newcomer additions.

Submit a second stage to use Mushroom Underwater's water gimmick!
Please submit a second stage that would use the gimmick from Mushroom Underwater, in part or whole! This doesn't inherently have to be water - it could also be space for example, or a skydiving themed stage

View attachment 354155
Mushroom Underwater has one soft platform in the middle - however, you have unlimited jumps! You can't jump into the blast zone however, the water cuts off at the top. There's a few notable modifications to fighters to make this more fun to play: helpless states don't exist; each character falls slower; and each character moves more quick in the air. Items are suspended in air instead of falling to be picked up
Submit a second stage to use the Lineland Road forwards scrolling gimmick!
Please submit a second stage to use Lineland Road's scrolling gimmick, where platforms and hazards come in from the background to the foreground
PM Stage: Lineland Road (Super Paper Mario)

Okay, hear me out on this one.

This is a scrolling stage - However, the stage makes use of the "flipped" perspective from the original game, meaning that rather than scrolling horizontally or vertically, the stage moves in a psuedo-diagonal position, with assets coming towards the bottom of the screen. Think the Star Wars opening crawls but in reverse, or how you actually move in the 3D areas of SPM.

As for the stage itself, the center platform is a simple solid surface, with platforms coming into the foreground in the form of blocks and hills. There aren't any pitfalls, though; The stage is already confusing enough to explain as is.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lockjaw's Locker

This stage has rising and falling water you can swim in - the water can be as low as off-screen and as high as seen here. You're more powerful out of water.
FFDCCD30-CF46-4CCD-8CA4-8AFAEEE05E89.jpeg

Western Land

This stage is, for the most part, a static walkoff. After 20 seconds, a dice block will roll, then have the stage move that many spaces quite slowly - when walking through, you may have to jump over gaps or jump on a sign get out of the way of passing trains. When a branching path is coming up, an arrow will show which direction will be taken. A lot of spaces are either on hills and therefore have a more narrow blast zone + range of view; or have buildings next to or bridges above them that make KOs unattainable in that direction. (at rare times there'll be two buildings and a bridge making KOs outright impossible - and yes, the stage can stop on those spaces) The only platforms are the aforementioned train sign, but the train track doesn't have a space to stop on so it goes by relatively quick. Cow skulls appear as powerful throwable items, but you'll have to pick them up quick before they move way from the foreground.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Jimmy T. Final Smash: Disco Party
A disco ball descends from the sky and Jimmy T. proceeds to get his groove on. As he dances, a large entourage of cats (or dogs, if you're playing as Jimmy P.) invade the stage with their own dance moves, causing opponents who touch them to get lost in the groove, dancing alongside the animals. At the end of the Final Smash, Jimmy and company strike a powerful pose, launching any caught opponent away! The disco ball and backup dancers then leave the stage as Jimmy T. gets ready to continue the fight.

Underwater-Style Stage: Down the Pipe (Mario Party)

I really like Lockjaw's Locker, but I also had an idea for another stage.

You begin the stage with... no platforms at all! There is an invisible windbox keeping fighters from falling down the bottom unless they're launched through it with enough force, but the top blast zone is as much of a threat as ever. The walls of the pipe cover the left/right blast zones.

However, as the match progresses, soft platforms will come in from the bottom, linger for a minute, and then exit out the top.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Underwater-Style Stage: Down the Pipe (Mario Party)

I really like Lockjaw's Locker, but I also had an idea for another stage.

You begin the stage with... no platforms at all! There is an invisible windbox keeping fighters from falling down the bottom unless they're launched through it with enough force, but the top blast zone is as much of a threat as ever. The walls of the pipe cover the left/right blast zones.

However, as the match progresses, soft platforms will come in from the bottom, linger for a minute, and then exit out the top.
I feel this may be too similar to the first phase of Wrong Warp

FazDude

Smash Master
Underwater-Style Stage Take 2: Space Land (Mario Party 2)

spacelandlayout.png

The blue circle in the image represents the "normal zone", where fighters' jumps and physics remain the same. However, outside of that circle, the underwater mechanics are adopted.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Lineland Road Gimmick Stage: Rollercoaster

This stage takes place on a small platform which is the cart in the rollercoaster that goes along the track with a first person view, sometimes spinning although that doesn’t affect gameplay it’s just visual. Sometimes balloons are in the sky and they can briefly be stood on or popped to get items. Mecha Bowser is in the center although again that’s just visual.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lineland Road Gimmick Stage: Rollercoaster

This stage takes place on a small platform which is the cart in the rollercoaster that goes along the track with a first person view, sometimes spinning although that doesn’t affect gameplay it’s just visual. Sometimes balloons are in the sky and they can briefly be stood on or popped to get items. Mecha Bowser is in the center although again that’s just visual.
What would move from the background to the foreground in his stage?

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I was gonna make a water stage idea but then I saw Lockjaw's Locker and I didn't think there was any point~

But anyways, here's a forward scroller:
1656093546653.png

Moonview Highway
The stage mainly takes place on the back of one of those trucks. It's a fairly small platform with walls on the sides. Touching the road below damages you, just like in Mute City SNES.
1656093607320.png

Unlike in Mute City SNES, the other cars and trucks that appear as platforms are actually the vehicles the main truck is passing or being passed by! Other vehicles are only available as platforms whenever they are next to the main truck. You can always see vehicles coming from ahead, but some vehicles do come from behind- you know one will pass through when a turn signal icon appears on the screen, on whichever side of the truck the passer will appear on.

The truck drives through the entire Moonview Highway track on an endless loop. On rare occasions as an easter egg, the track will be in Mirror Mode instead. But no Mario Kart drivers are present. Random Miis from your system will cameo in the tollbooths too, just like in the original!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I was gonna make a water stage idea but then I saw Lockjaw's Locker and I didn't think there was any point~

But anyways, here's a forward scroller:
View attachment 355343
Moonview Highway
The stage mainly takes place on the back of one of those trucks. It's a fairly small platform with walls on the sides. Touching the road below damages you, just like in Mute City SNES.
View attachment 355345
Unlike in Mute City SNES, the other cars and trucks that appear as platforms are actually the vehicles the main truck is passing or being passed by! Other vehicles are only available as platforms whenever they are next to the main truck. You can always see vehicles coming from ahead, but some vehicles do come from behind- you know one will pass through when a turn signal icon appears on the screen, on whichever side of the truck the passer will appear on.

The truck drives through the entire Moonview Highway track on an endless loop. On rare occasions as an easter egg, the track will be in Mirror Mode instead. But no Mario Kart drivers are present. Random Miis from your system will cameo in the tollbooths too, just like in the original!
Gameplay wise I feel this may be too similar to Dinohattan Police Chase with the cars coming in from left and right.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Jimmy T. Final Smash will be used

Western Land joins the stage lineup by default
Lockjaw's Locker

This stage has rising and falling water you can swim in - the water can be as low as off-screen and as high as seen here. You're more powerful out of water.
View attachment 355314
Underwater-Style Stage Take 2: Space Land (Mario Party 2)

View attachment 355335
The blue circle in the image represents the "normal zone", where fighters' jumps and physics remain the same. However, outside of that circle, the underwater mechanics are adopted.
Please vote here

Reminding y'all to try and submit victory animations for Madame Broode! If none are done today I will handle them myself tomorrow.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Pyropuff Peak!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Pyropuff Peak! You will want to move over its respective theme from Minecart Tunnel Throwdown

Submit a new target for Break the Targets!

Break the Targets is back... or is it? Please submit a new target for a Break the Targets style mode - the regular targets will be options for voting by default

Submit a new Sandbag for Home Run Contest!

Please submit a new sandbag to occupy Home Run Contest! Regular Sandbag will be an option by default, and depending on what aesthetic is chosen it may also be added as an item.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pyropuff Peak
King of Pyropuff Peak
Final Boss (Phase 2) - Captain Toad
Ruined Dragon
Boss Bossanova (New Remix)

Minecart Tunnel gets Battle Tower Blitz

Targets: Bob-Omb

When you hit a Bob-Omb it will explode a few seconds later, giving an extra layer of strategy as you need to dodge it, though at times you can use the explosion to quickly reach platforms or time two moving bob-ombs to explode at once.

Sandbag: Fake Bowser

A big, crudely made Bowser doll. As you hit it, it shows more damage.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I really like Wario3's submissions for today's jobs, so I'm just going to do Madame Broode's victories and a few events for good measure.

Madame Broode Victories
  • Madame Broode lets out a laugh before Chompikins begins charging at something off-screen. Madame Broode grabs a hold of his chain and holds on for dear life indefinitely.
  • Madame Broode snags a Power Moon out of the air and adds it to her necklace before posing.
  • Madame Broode simply pets Chompikins while smiling.
  • Chompikins bites at the camera repeatedly before Madame Broode pulls him back with a sly grin.
Events
  • Mama & Tuxie: Adventure in Babysitting
    • Stage: Frozen Glacier
    • Alt: Default
    • Music: SMW Snow (New Remix) (actually smb1 snow, btw)
    • Opponent: Wario (Alt 8, "Classic Mario")
    • Ally: Solo Tuxie (default)
    • Rules: Strangely, you play as a solo Mama, with your goal being to defend the solo Tuxie (Snowy Swap will have the two of you switch places) and defeat Wario. While Tuxie will use Flutter Jump to recover if needed, it will otherwise refuse to attack and try and run away from Wario. If Wario KOs Tuxie, you lose.
  • King K. Rool: My Finest Hour!
    • Stage: Battlefield Gangplank Galleon
    • Music: Finest Hour - DKC Cartoon
    • Opponents: Donkey Kong (default), Diddy Kong (default), Dixie Kong (DKC cartoon alt), Funky Kong (Alt 6)
    • "Ally": Yoshi (white alt)
    • Rules:
      • Yoshi will spawn on the topmost platform and immediately shield (going into his egg, resembling the Crystal Coconut). Yoshi's shield will not degrade over time, and he'll stay in it indefinitely, but if any of the Kongs manages to break it open, it's an instant loss.
      • The Kongs will spawn in this order: Diddy, Dixie, Funky, and Donkey.
  • Rawk Hawk: Krool Rumble
    • Stage: Boxing Ring
    • Music: K. Rool Duel - Donkey Kong 64
    • Opponent: King K. Rool (King Krusha K. Rool alt)
    • Rules: A simple stamina battle. You have 150 HP, while K. Rool has 300.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lockjaw's Locker will be a stage

All events will be added

My Pyropuff music will be used

FazDude's Madame Broode victories will be added

Please vote for the mode changes

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit trails!
Please submit up to 3 trails

Make a lineup for our second Direct!
We will reveal Rudy's Big Top Brawl in this second Direct - however, the rest is up in the air - please shorten this list down to 7, in the order you want it. Anything not shown in this direct (sans stages) will be revealed in the release game. If you add a stage reel please list between 6 and 10 stages, while for veteran changes please list between 4 and 8 changes - these can be final smashes, but not taunts/victories
  1. All Star Mode
  2. Road Trip Tickets
  3. Ringout Forms
  4. Glass Barriers Mode
  5. Mii Heads
  6. Multi-Man Smash and The Pixelated Perpetrator Pack
  7. Hats; trails; and patterns
  8. Coin Battle
  9. Shine Thief
  10. Mushroom Mode
  11. Mii Spectators
  12. Weather and Time
  13. Joy-Con Pointer
  14. amiibo buddies
  15. Stage reel
  16. Veteran changes reel
  17. Newcomer moveset of choice
  18. Newcomer moveset of choice
Submit animations for Jimmy T.!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Jimmy T!

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Trail

Mario Paint Baby Face Trail

It's just the baby face that repeats over and over

Direct Lineup
1. Mii Heads
2. Hats, Trails and Patterns
3. Ringout Forms
4. Veteran Changes Reel
  • Bowser Jr.'s Airship Attack
  • Peach's Angel Bomber
  • Bowser's Fury Bowser Flame
  • Luigi's New Footstool
  • Wario's New Down-B
5. Amiibo Buddies
6. Stage Reel
  • Yoshi's Safari
  • Skipsqueak Cage
  • Demonic Dinner
  • Pyropuff Peak
  • Bramble Blast
  • Electrodrome
7. Newcomer Moveset: President Koopa

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Direct Layout
  1. Newcomer moveset: Captain Syrup
  2. Shine Thief
  3. Coin Battle
  4. Hats, trails, & patterns
  5. Weather/Time
  6. Stage Reel
    1. Wario's Gold Mine
    2. Wart's Throne
    3. Western Land
    4. 9-Volt's Game Boy
    5. Mario's Cement Factory
    6. Demonic Dinner
    7. Yoshi's Safari
    8. Great Tower of Bowser Land
  7. Road Trip Tickets
  8. Rudy's Big Top Brawl (i know the job said only pick seven, but I wanted to specify that RBBB would be the finale)
Jimmy T Animations
  • Taunts
    • Up: A cat (or dog if playing as Jimmy P.) pokes its head out of Jimmy T's afro.
    • Left: Jimmy T. calls somebody on his phone.
    • Right: Jimmy T. strikes a pose.
    • Down: Jimmy T. dances in place. This taunt can be held out.
  • Victory Animations
    • Jimmy T. dances with some cats before posing, resembling his victory dance from Mega Microgames.
    • Jimmy T. spins around before posing.
    • Jimmy T. moonwalks into view before posing.
    • Jimmy T. takes a break from dancing, relaxing with his entourage of cats.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  • Taunts
    • Up: A cat (or dog if playing as Jimmy P.) pokes its head out of Jimmy T's afro.
Two of Jimmy's alts are the cat/dog in his hair - you don't need to replace this taunt (I'd be happy for Jimmy T/P to get a second up taunt just for that costume, and just having the animal do some kind of extra animation would be fine too - I'm sure you can come up with your own workarounds too) but I'm just notifying you.

Top Bottom