• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's the job:
Submit 3 container items!

Please submit a big, heavy container item (functionally identical to the crate); a small, light container item; (functionally identical to the capsule) and a container item with a unique gimmick. (like how the barrel can run over foes) 4 will be added - one big, one small, and two unique.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Crate Substitute: ? Block

A fairly obvious pick, but I think it makes the most sense.

Unique Container: Roulette Block

This item would cycle through five predetermined items picked from a pool, with the current item indicated within the block itself. Upon being broken, whatever item which was currently displayed on the block will be the item that pops out.
These submissions will both be approved - assuming ? block is functionally the same as the crate.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I try not to do this but I feel the original job listing was really half-baked. I will post my submissions some time soon.

FazDude

Smash Master
These submissions will both be approved - assuming ? block is functionally the same as the crate.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I try not to do this but I feel the original job listing was really half-baked. I will post my submissions some time soon.
The ? Block is functionally identical to the Crate. I’ll submit a third item soon.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Small item: Yoshi Egg

Much smaller than the ones used in Yoshi's moveset. Colour varies.

Big item: Crates

Yep, just regular old crates! The Smash marking is replaced by a stage-dependant marking
  1. Mushroom for most stages
  2. Peach's crown for royal themed stages
  3. Bowser marking for Mario villain stages
  4. E. Gadd symbol for Luigi's Mansion and Sunshine stages
  5. DK logo for DK stages
  6. Kremling Flag for DK villain stages
  7. Diddy's stars for Timber's Island and DKC2 stages
  8. Wrecking Crew symbol for arcade stages
  9. Yoshi Egg for Yoshi stages
  10. W for Wario Land stages and Waluigi Pinball
  11. Wario Bomb for WarioWare stages
So on, so forth.

Special: Dice Block

Can be held and thrown like a capsule, when it lands it will choose a random number and give that amount of items. The lower the number the stronger the item, so you'll be a superstar either way.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Dixie moveset:
Dixie has 2 double jumps (3 jumps total) - she's somewhat of a turtle and her playstyle revolves around spacing with ponytail, guitar, and bubblegum disjoints.

B: Guitar Strum

Dixie strums her guitar, which sends a shockwave that goes across the ground and shocks anyone caught in it. If you listen to 5 of her notes consequtively, you'll notice they make up the tune of Stickerbush Symphony.

Side B: Bubblegum Popgun

Dixie squeezes all the bubblegum in her popgun into one big rainbow bubble - the pop flings foes away but doesn't deal damage. It cancels projectiles, but doesn't reflect

Up B: Bubblegum Monkey

In a tribute to another SNES hero, Dixie blows a bubblegum bubble big enough to lift her up. She can move left and right during the quick ascent, but cannot control when the bubble pops. It has a powerful hitbox when it does however.

Down B: Helicopter Spin

Dixie does her helicopter spin - in the air it lets her glide down to safety slowly with faster air speed. This move doesn't have a hitbox, but rather lets Dixie perform standing attacks while moving on ground. This move can be held indefinetly even on ground.

you may be able to tell i took some cues from a certain globular-headed little albino boy

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rosalina alt subs are closed! My list wins by default

Lost Kingdom music will close as soon as (I notice that) a 3rd vote is given. Otherwise it will close alongside fighter voting later today with FazDude's list winning through self-vote-removal.

Submit a songlist for Smithy's Factory!

Please submit 4 songs for Smithy's Factory!

i was planning to do mario brothers plumbing but my headphones broke so i went with the stage i dont feel i know enough to participate in music subs for

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage voting is closed! Get ready for a gross-out Brinstar-style brawl Inside Bowser!

Dixie and Timber moveset submissions are closed
Dixie Kong Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Gumball Popgun
    • Dixie Kong fires a shot from her Gumball Popgun, which flies forwards as a projectile. Despite being a reskin of Diddy's Peanut Popgun in Tropical Freeze, that will not be the case here. For starters, the Gumball Popgun cannot be overcharged like the Peanut Popgun, so there's no risk of it blowing up in Dixie's face. To compensate for this, however, it has less power and is a smaller projectile. But hey, the hitstun is increased, as opponents will be covered in gum for a moment after being hit.
  • Side Special: Ponytail Flip
    • A similar move to the Monkey Flip, with Dixie somersaulting forwards while curled up, but there are a few differences. For starters, Dixie cannot grab any opponents, instantly knocking them away upon contact. To compensate, however, the move does cover more range and deals just a bit more damage.
  • Up Special: Helicopter Spin
    • Dixie's signature ability - She uses her ponytail as a helicopter blade to propel herself upwards before entering a gliding state (similar to that of Peach, but with more horizontal speed).
  • Down Special: Chord
    • Dixie takes out her guitar and strums a note, causing a soundwave around herself which paralyzes/launches opponents. The move grows stronger the longer it goes unused, essentially making it a weaker version of the Wario Waft.
Timber Moveset
Before I get into Timber's specials, I want to pitch a weird mechanic for him. Upon entering the water, Timber's car enters a hovercraft form (for this game, his vehicle can transform ala the cars in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed). While this leaves him unable to drown like most fighters, it does give him a larger swimming hurtbox.
  • Neutral Special: Missile
    • Using the Red Balloon item from Diddy Kong Racing, Timber shoots a rocket from the front of his car. A simple tap of the special button has the rocket fly straight forwards, while holding the button will have it charge up for a moment before homing in on the nearest player in front of Timber. Either way, it's essentially Samus' side special.
  • Side Special: Speed Boost
    • Partially inspired by the Blue Balloons from DKR, Timber begins to rev his car's engine before rocketing forward, bowling over opponents in his path. Charging up the move increases its range, but keep in mind that Timber cannot turn around or cancel the move until the car returns to its normal speed.
  • Up Special: Plane Mode
    • Timber's car is converted into a plane, which proceeds to fly diagonally upwards, after which it reverts to its car form, leaving Timber in an odd sort of freefall state; He cannot use any special attacks, but normal attacks and dodges are still A-OK.
  • Down Special: Mine
    • Using the Green Balloon's item, a mine pops out of the back of Timber's car, exploding once an opponent touches it. However, only one mine can be on-screen per Timber.
Dixie moveset:
Dixie has 2 double jumps (3 jumps total) - she's somewhat of a turtle and her playstyle revolves around spacing with ponytail, guitar, and bubblegum disjoints.

B: Guitar Strum

Dixie strums her guitar, which sends a shockwave that goes across the ground and shocks anyone caught in it. If you listen to 5 of her notes consequtively, you'll notice they make up the tune of Stickerbush Symphony.

Side B: Bubblegum Popgun

Dixie squeezes all the bubblegum in her popgun into one big rainbow bubble - the pop flings foes away but doesn't deal damage. It cancels projectiles, but doesn't reflect

Up B: Bubblegum Monkey

In a tribute to another SNES hero, Dixie blows a bubblegum bubble big enough to lift her up. She can move left and right during the quick ascent, but cannot control when the bubble pops. It has a powerful hitbox when it does however.

Down B: Helicopter Spin

Dixie does her helicopter spin - in the air it lets her glide down to safety slowly with faster air speed. This move doesn't have a hitbox, but rather lets Dixie perform standing attacks while moving on ground. This move can be held indefinetly even on ground.

you may be able to tell i took some cues from a certain globular-headed little albino boy
FazDude's Timber moveset wins by default, please vote here for Dixie

Submit online profile pictures!
Alongside the new renders of the fighters and Assist Trophies, there will also be a variety of existing official art/renders you can set as a PFP for online play. Please submit a maximum of 20 profile pictures. All will be added within reason. I'd recommend going to the Mario Wiki's galleries for reference. Characters, objects, and costumes that already have some role or another would be prefered. Mario/Wario/DK/Yoshi only. This will not disconfirm

We will also be bringing back two classic assist trophies as ally contacts, please vote for your top 1 or 2 here

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Container submissions are closed!
Crate Substitute: ? Block

A fairly obvious pick, but I think it makes the most sense.

Unique Container: Roulette Block

This item would cycle through five predetermined items picked from a pool, with the current item indicated within the block itself. Upon being broken, whatever item which was currently displayed on the block will be the item that pops out.
Small item: Yoshi Egg

Much smaller than the ones used in Yoshi's moveset. Colour varies.

Big item: Crates

Yep, just regular old crates! The Smash marking is replaced by a stage-dependant marking
  1. Mushroom for most stages
  2. Peach's crown for royal themed stages
  3. Bowser marking for Mario villain stages
  4. E. Gadd symbol for Luigi's Mansion and Sunshine stages
  5. DK logo for DK stages
  6. Kremling Flag for DK villain stages
  7. Diddy's stars for Timber's Island and DKC2 stages
  8. Wrecking Crew symbol for arcade stages
  9. Yoshi Egg for Yoshi stages
  10. W for Wario Land stages and Waluigi Pinball
  11. Wario Bomb for WarioWare stages
So on, so forth.

Special: Dice Block

Can be held and thrown like a capsule, when it lands it will choose a random number and give that amount of items. The lower the number the stronger the item, so you'll be a superstar either way.
Small Item: Item Bag

It's pretty much just the Capsule, but it has a low chance of dropping 2-3 items instead of the standard one.
Roulette and Dice Block win by default. Please vote here for small
and here for big:

Smithy's Factory music voting is closed, FazDude's songlist wins by default.

Dixie Kong moveset voting is closed, my moveset wins.

Returning Ally Contact voting is closed - By removing my vote for Thwomp, we can confirm Hammer Bro and Flies and Hand will return.

The fighter and stage subs will open later onto the day - after today I will rework the weekly schedule.

Submit an alternate kostume list for King K. Rool

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate kostumes for King K. Rool - any and all disguises are allowed, including original ones, as long as you specify what he throws instead of the krown.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. King K. Rool
  2. King K. Rool - Brown
  3. King K. Rool - Pink
  4. Kaptain K. Rool (Throws his hat)
  5. Kaptain K. Rool - Krook colours
  6. Kaptain K. Rool - Kloak colours
  7. Baron K. Roolenstein (Throws his stiched-on forehead like it's a prop)
  8. Baron K. Roolenstein - surgeon colours
  9. King "Krusha" K. Rool (Throws his crown)
  10. King "Krusha" K. Rool - King Hippo colours
  11. Diddy Kong Pilot Aviator K. Rool (Throws his scarf, not the hat don't ask how this makes his up air weaker)
  12. Original disguise: Ninja (Throws a Naruto-esque headband)
  13. Original disguise: Chef (Throws a chef's hat)
  14. Original disguise: Knight (throws the entire helmet)
  15. Original disguise: Viking (throws the horned hat)
  16. Original disguise: Clown (throws a wig)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit an original stage!
One of the reasons there was such strong opposition to the idea of "Mario Kart Crossroads" was that original racetracks like Water Park or Coconut Mall would be virtually non-existant in favour of existing game worlds - thus, I feel it'd be good to make up a completely original stage! Please submit a stage that has no basis in any specific Mario game or location - try to make sure it fits the tone and has some kind of reference to a character or powerup however. (like how Water Park has Wario W's and Coconut Mall has Piantas) Another thing I'd like to request is that you provide all 4 music tracks for your stage - as you'll likely understand the vision more than anyone else, I think it makes sense to trust submitters 100% with their stage's music

We will be adding 2 stages from this job.

Submit a Wario series clone!

As Yoshi and DK games both have clone fighters, we'll add one for Wario! Please submit a clone fighter originating from the Wario series of games - this can be of either, a character on the roster, or an absent Smash fighter. This can be from any of the Wario sub-series.

Starting next week, fighter jobs will only happen on Fridays - stages will continue their 3 a week schedule. There will still be a fighter job this Friday.

We will absolutely do a job for a unique Yoshi fighter at some point.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
That sounded ridiculous at first, but as I thought more about it, it kinda works. I feel she'd need a different neutral B though, but I can imagine ways to make Chomp work for her.
I didn't mention my ideas in the OP, but maybe she could use one of her or her granddad's inventions, like a giant teeth chatter toy?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Original stage: Kamek Con

A big convention for fans of science fiction and fantasy! This stage is large horizontally but regular vertically, somewhat like Powdered Toast Man's stage in NASB.
2612E1CD-E405-4176-8B8E-6D93C6D60C6A.jpeg

The slope is a stairway and the two square bumps are booths - one selling "Shroomy" art commissions and the other an official promotional booth for the new Kung Fu Lakitu 2 movie. The left soft platform is a light fixture while the right is the art booth's banner.

There are lots of people, mostly humans, visiting in cosplay of their favourite heroes and species, some even cosplaying as other Nintendo characters - and even a Magikoopa mascot dancing around. There are no hazards on this stage.

Songs:
  1. Attack of the Koopa Bros! (New Remix)
  2. Koopa Troopa's Theme
  3. Wario-Man's Theme
  4. A Superhero!

FazDude

Smash Master
King K. Rool's Kool Kostumes
  1. Default (king outfit)
  2. Klump (brown scales, seventh alt in Ultimate)
  3. Krusha (dark blue scales, third alt in Ultimate)
  4. Black Kritter (black scales, sixth alt in Ultimate)
  5. Kaptain K. Rool (model swap, tosses pirate hat in leiu of the crown)
  6. Kutlass (yellow scales, Kaptain version of fourth alt in Ultimate)
  7. Kerozene (orange scales, Kaptain version of second alt in Ultimate)
  8. Kudgel (gray scales, Kaptain model)
  9. Baron K. Roolenstein (model swap, tosses his forehead in leiu of the crown)
  10. Re-Koil (dark orange scales, Roolenstein model)
  11. Skidda (purple scales, Roolenstein model)
  12. KAOS (dark green scales, Roolenstein model)
  13. King Krusha K. Rool (model swap, tosses crown)
  14. Mario Super Sluggers design (model swap, tosses crown)
  15. Diddy Kong Pilot Aviator (model swap, tosses hat)
  16. Viking (original model swap, tosses hat in leiu of crown, bears some resemblance to Lord Fredrik)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Wario Clone

Princess Shokora over Princess Peach

Original Stage

Wario Warehouse

This stage would take place in a warehouse featuring many objects from Wario's past and present

it consists of 3 pillars that you jump between and a single platform that moves to all 3.

The leftmost platform is a pillar of boxes of blank WarioWare cartridges and in the back you can see a Tv

The middle platform is filled with treasure chests containing all sorts of treasure and in the back you can see many artifacts from wario's adventures like the bottomless coin sack and the king dragon cap

The rightmost platform is a stack of Karts from Mario Kart and in the background you can see the wario car and the car from Shake it!

Songs:
1. WarioWare Inc. Medley
2. Ruins
3. Waluigi Stadium/Wario Colosseum
4. Dark Jewel

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Original Stage:
1647889137047.png

The Wrong Warp

Warp Pipes can be unpredictable sometimes. If the line is altered, who knows where you could end up?
In this stage, fighters are sent down a long Warp Pipe tube, not unlike the classic Mario Party rules menus. This is actually a bottomless falling room. The fighters are permanently airborne, limited to their air attacks. You can fast fall to drop lower, or hold up to slow your descent. You can only KO off the top or bottom, but vertical KOs are much easier here.

This doesn't last for too long, though. After a short while, the pipeline seems to come to an end...only for the fighters to be flung into a Wrong Warp Zone! This area is a floating platform in the middle of an empty, white void. Various floating platforms in different layouts will randomly come and go, each platform resembling different kinds of platforms from throughout the series...
1647889515605.png
1647889520581.png
1647889525387.png
1647889530644.png
1647889537812.png
1647889567146.png
1647889573732.png
1647889589762.png
1647889661362.png
1647889688449.png

After a while, the background will begin to transform. The Wrong Warp is taking the players places they aren't supposed to be!
The rest of the match remains on the platform floating through various Wrong Warps. The backgrounds are just backgrounds, but they tend to represent things you won't see anywhere else in the game. Here are a few examples of the things you might see on your Wrong Warp journey:

1647889804929.png
1647889813591.png
1647889905301.png
1647889916633.png

Songs available on this stage include:
  1. The Underwhere - Super Paper Mario
  2. Toadwood Forest - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Remix)
  3. In the Pipe - Mario Party 2 (Remix)
  4. Shiverburn Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy 2

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Original Stage:
View attachment 348214
The Wrong Warp

Warp Pipes can be unpredictable sometimes. If the line is altered, who knows where you could end up?
In this stage, fighters are sent down a long Warp Pipe tube, not unlike the classic Mario Party rules menus. This is actually a bottomless falling room. The fighters are permanently airborne, limited to their air attacks. You can fast fall to drop lower, or hold up to slow your descent. You can only KO off the top or bottom, but vertical KOs are much easier here.

This doesn't last for too long, though. After a short while, the pipeline seems to come to an end...only for the fighters to be flung into a Wrong Warp Zone! This area is a floating platform in the middle of an empty, white void. Various floating platforms in different layouts will randomly come and go, each platform resembling different kinds of platforms from throughout the series...
View attachment 348215View attachment 348216View attachment 348217View attachment 348218View attachment 348219View attachment 348220View attachment 348221View attachment 348222View attachment 348224View attachment 348225

After a while, the background will begin to transform. The Wrong Warp is taking the players places they aren't supposed to be!
The rest of the match remains on the platform floating through various Wrong Warps. The backgrounds are just backgrounds, but they tend to represent things you won't see anywhere else in the game. Here are a few examples of the things you might see on your Wrong Warp journey:

View attachment 348226View attachment 348227View attachment 348228View attachment 348229
Great submission! Would you mind providing the 4 music tracks for this stage?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Toadsworth University (unrelated Mario school pictured)

Going into the Wrecking Crew or fighting viruses are swell ideas for a career, but to get there, you'll have to earn your degree at Toadsworth University, founded by the steward of the same name! The confusing biology of a Paratroopa, the brilliance of Bob-Ombwell's early sci-fi works, the dangerous effects of neocolonialism on Yoshi's Island - anything you'd want to know about the world of Mario can be learned here for the low, low price of...yikes!...you'd better have been saving up those coins...

The layout of the stage takes place inside of a lecture hall like the one shown above. Toads, Goombas, Koopas, Pinatas, and other citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom sit in the nearly full classroom, and at the front is Toadsworth himself! He's fast asleep, though, so the students are using this opportunity to chat with friends, catch up on missing work, or spectate on the Smash battle happening in the very back of the room. They'll toss paper airplanes and overpriced textbooks at you, so watch out! This stage has blast zones similar to the KoF Arena that you have to break by launching the opponent with a strong enough attack.
Music List:
1. Title Theme (Mario's Time Machine) (New Remix)
2. Track 5 (I am a Teacher - Super Mario Sweater)
3. Kong Kollege (DKC2)
4. Cranky's Mojo (DKC3) (New Remix)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
? Block will be the big crate, while Item Bag will be the small container through the process of removing my vote.

K. Rool alt subs are closed
  1. King K. Rool
  2. King K. Rool - Brown
  3. King K. Rool - Pink
  4. Kaptain K. Rool (Throws his hat)
  5. Kaptain K. Rool - Krook colours
  6. Kaptain K. Rool - Kloak colours
  7. Baron K. Roolenstein (Throws his stiched-on forehead like it's a prop)
  8. Baron K. Roolenstein - surgeon colours
  9. King "Krusha" K. Rool (Throws his crown)
  10. King "Krusha" K. Rool - King Hippo colours
  11. Diddy Kong Pilot Aviator K. Rool (Throws his scarf, not the hat don't ask how this makes his up air weaker)
  12. Original disguise: Ninja (Throws a Naruto-esque headband)
  13. Original disguise: Chef (Throws a chef's hat)
  14. Original disguise: Knight (throws the entire helmet)
  15. Original disguise: Viking (throws the horned hat)
  16. Original disguise: Clown (throws a wig)
King K. Rool's Kool Kostumes
  1. Default (king outfit)
  2. Klump (brown scales, seventh alt in Ultimate)
  3. Krusha (dark blue scales, third alt in Ultimate)
  4. Black Kritter (black scales, sixth alt in Ultimate)
  5. Kaptain K. Rool (model swap, tosses pirate hat in leiu of the crown)
  6. Kutlass (yellow scales, Kaptain version of fourth alt in Ultimate)
  7. Kerozene (orange scales, Kaptain version of second alt in Ultimate)
  8. Kudgel (gray scales, Kaptain model)
  9. Baron K. Roolenstein (model swap, tosses his forehead in leiu of the crown)
  10. Re-Koil (dark orange scales, Roolenstein model)
  11. Skidda (purple scales, Roolenstein model)
  12. KAOS (dark green scales, Roolenstein model)
  13. King Krusha K. Rool (model swap, tosses crown)
  14. Mario Super Sluggers design (model swap, tosses crown)
  15. Diddy Kong Pilot Aviator (model swap, tosses hat)
  16. Viking (original model swap, tosses hat in leiu of crown, bears some resemblance to Lord Fredrik)
Please vote here:

PFP submissions are closed, with all being approved.

Wario clones and stages will close shortly.

Submit music for Jungle Hijinxs and/or Woolly World!

Please submit a list or lists of 4 songs for Jungle Hijinxs and/or Woolly World.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wario clone submissions are closed!
  1. Penny (Wario)
  2. Orbulon (Bowser Jr.)
  3. Princess Shokora (Peach)
  4. Classic Clasher (Little Mac)
Please vote here, you can vote for up to two characters unranked

Stage submissions are also closed
Original stage: Kamek Con

A big convention for fans of science fiction and fantasy! This stage is large horizontally but regular vertically, somewhat like Powdered Toast Man's stage in NASB.
View attachment 348195
The slope is a stairway and the two square bumps are booths - one selling "Shroomy" art commissions and the other an official promotional booth for the new Kung Fu Lakitu 2 movie. The left soft platform is a light fixture while the right is the art booth's banner.

There are lots of people, mostly humans, visiting in cosplay of their favourite heroes and species, some even cosplaying as other Nintendo characters - and even a Magikoopa mascot dancing around. There are no hazards on this stage.

Songs:
  1. Attack of the Koopa Bros! (New Remix)
  2. Koopa Troopa's Theme
  3. Wario-Man's Theme
  4. A Superhero!
Wario Warehouse

This stage would take place in a warehouse featuring many objects from Wario's past and present

it consists of 3 pillars that you jump between and a single platform that moves to all 3.

The leftmost platform is a pillar of boxes of blank WarioWare cartridges and in the back you can see a Tv

The middle platform is filled with treasure chests containing all sorts of treasure and in the back you can see many artifacts from wario's adventures like the bottomless coin sack and the king dragon cap

The rightmost platform is a stack of Karts from Mario Kart and in the background you can see the wario car and the car from Shake it!

Songs:
1. WarioWare Inc. Medley
2. Ruins
3. Waluigi Stadium/Wario Colosseum
4. Dark Jewel
Original Stage:
View attachment 348214
The Wrong Warp

View attachment 348215View attachment 348216View attachment 348217View attachment 348218View attachment 348219View attachment 348220View attachment 348221View attachment 348222View attachment 348224View attachment 348225

View attachment 348226View attachment 348227View attachment 348228View attachment 348229

Songs available on this stage include:
  1. The Underwhere - Super Paper Mario
  2. Toadwood Forest - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Remix)
  3. In the Pipe - Mario Party 2 (Remix)
  4. Shiverburn Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy 2
Toadsworth University (unrelated Mario school pictured)

Going into the Wrecking Crew or fighting viruses are swell ideas for a career, but to get there, you'll have to earn your degree at Toadsworth University, founded by the steward of the same name! The confusing biology of a Paratroopa, the brilliance of Bob-Ombwell's early sci-fi works, the dangerous effects of neocolonialism on Yoshi's Island - anything you'd want to know about the world of Mario can be learned here for the low, low price of...yikes!...you'd better have been saving up those coins...

The layout of the stage takes place inside of a lecture hall like the one shown above. Toads, Goombas, Koopas, Pinatas, and other citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom sit in the nearly full classroom, and at the front is Toadsworth himself! He's fast asleep, though, so the students are using this opportunity to chat with friends, catch up on missing work, or spectate on the Smash battle happening in the very back of the room. They'll toss paper airplanes and overpriced textbooks at you, so watch out! This stage has blast zones similar to the KoF Arena that you have to break by launching the opponent with a strong enough attack.
Music List:
1. Title Theme (Mario's Time Machine) (New Remix)
2. Track 5 (I am a Teacher - Super Mario Sweater)
3. Kong Kollege (DKC2)
4. Cranky's Mojo (DKC3) (New Remix)
Please vote here, you can also have up to 2 unranked votes.

Submit a moveset for Fawful

Please submit a moveset for Fawful. All that is needed are his 4 specials, but other moves or attributes are welcome. Please do not include his animations or final smash, those will be handled at a later date

Submit Final Smashes for Wario, Diddy Kong, Rosalina & Luma, and/or Bowser Jr!

Please submit one Final Smash per fighter. Wario-Man, Wario-Man Waft, Rocketbarrel Barrage, Hyper Rocketbarrel, and Power Star will be avaliable as voting options by default - Shadow Mario Paint will not due to Shadow Mario being an alt. A non-transformation-based but otherwise identical Final Smash named Bowser Jr. Paint will be in its place. If a Wario-Man related Final Smash wins we may take submissions for Plumber, Tycoon, and Purple Wind equivalents

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Diddy Kong FS: Rambi Rampage

Rambi is the most iconic Animal Buddy and deserves to appear in the game proper in some capacity. As such, upon starting his Final Smash, Diddy Kong hops aboard Rambi before the rhino dashes forwards for a considerable distance, launching any opponent who touches him upon contact. It has the raw power of Ganondorf's Final Smash, but about the same hitbox size as King K. Rool's Final Smash.

Bowser Junior FS: Airship Attack

I think the Final Smash for Bowser Junior and the Koopalings should be something that makes sense for the whole bunch. As such, upon starting his Final Smash, Bowser Junior temporarily abandons his Koopa Clown Car for a small airship which happens to fly by. While the airship can damage opponents it rams into, this is not a cinematic FS; Instead, Bowser Junior will command an army of airships which flies in from the background, launching cannonballs and Mechakoopas into the stage to wreak havoc on Junior's opponents. The Final Smash concludes with Bowser Junior firing a Banzai Bill through the foreground via a reticle, similar to the Giga Bowser Punch. After this, the airships retreat as Bowser Junior returns to the stage, piloting the Koopa Clown Car once more.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Rosalina Final Smash:
Comet Observatory

Rosalina disappears in a flash of light. Suddenly, the Comet Observatory floats into the background and starts to rev up its Star engine! The Observatory begins to zip back and forth across the background, dropping stars as it goes. These stars deal damage as they fall. Think of it like PK Starstorm with a somewhat flashier animation.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Small, inconsequential thing I want to note for the sake of transparency: When I made Rosalina and Luma's alt costume list I forgot one of the Lumas, it has been edited slightly on the front page to account for this.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My submission for Fawful will be BrawlFan1's moveset. The animations, alts, and final smash will still be done through submission.

K. Rool voting and Woolly/Hijinxs submissions will close soon

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Voting for K. Rool's alt costumes is closed, FazDude's list wins!

Submissions for Woolly World and Jungle Hijijxs music is closed, my lists win by default.

Submit alternate costumes for Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong!

Please submit either a list or lists of 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Diddy Kong and/or Dixie Kong!

Top Bottom