• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Okay, here are all the results of the Job #163 voting:
Opa-Opa 8
The Prince 11
The Storm King 0
Knuckles 0
Jack Frost 3
Albert Wesker 7
Needles & Sweet Tooth 9

And so The Prince and Needles & Sweet Tooth will be added as characters! And that’s the last job of the base game!

I want to thank everyone for submitting content to this thread. It’s fun making our own ultimate videogame crossover and I hope the DLC can be as well. I will start the first character job of DLC sometime tomorrow so please stay tuned until then.
We understand, Master.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #164: Submit A DLC Character
Please submit an idea for a DLC Character newcomer. Please submit a character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pokémon Trainer (Stance Fighter)

Trying to ninja these 4 before someone tries to submit the trainer on foot. Although I don't want any more Nintendo reps, Pokémon is absolutely in need of a new rep and these 4 are the logical choice IMO being comprised of some of the most famous non-Pikachu Pokémon and, by technicality, the protag.

D

Deleted member

Solare (Dark Souls)
Dark Souls is probably one of the biggest omissions from our current roster. It's a hugely popular and influential game. Solare is a popular character with a decent following.

Edit: swapped my submission out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Job about DLC Characters:
I'll resubmit Henry stickmin:
Open all to see everything about the Flash game Legend!
Job 159:
Henry Stickmin (Henry Stickmin)

Henry Stickmin is main character of his Flash Game on Newgrounds. He is 28 year old Stickman, who goes on random adventures and the adventure route depends on which item do you pick and it can be fail or victory. He is Iconic Flash game character and he could fit in the Game as Flash game rep, or ironically, Newgrounds rep.

If he was Added into the Game, he could have moveset based on his items like Teleporter and his scooter. His normal Attacks are functioning normally, but his Specials are based on Choices like Scooter or Force Gun, which is his Gimmick. He could be Middleweight Mix-up character that could have unique moveset Potential.

I nominate Henry Stickmin, because his 6th game got recently released as Completing The Mission game along with Remaked older games like Infiltrating the Airship or breaking the Bank. He would be cool as Fighter for the Game and his series could be Newgrounds/Innersloth, where there are HS profiles, Innersloth profiles and Newgrounds profiles. Also, he could be first Flash game rep for the AU Smash Bros.
Last thing I'm gonna say is that we need a Flash game rep for Super Smash Bros. of Alternate Universe to be Playable like Henry Stickmin.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’m resubmitting ol’ Ezio again. I think a big series’s character would be a good pick to start off DLC
My submission will be Ezio from Assassin’s Creed II

Assassin’s Creed is a (mostly) open world game series set in real historical locations. It’s an extremely popular series praised for accuracy and is one of the best selling game franchises ever. My submission for this job will be Ezio who was the protagonist of Assassin’s Creed II set in Renaissance Italy.

He would be a very quick, light and athletic fighter who would use swords, hidden blades, and other weapons that a Renaissance era assassin would use.

I feel like he would be a good pick because the series is very iconic and popular, and Ezio is the most well liked character of the series by far thanks to his fun personality and great character arc. He would also be a very unique fighter for something like this. also if he gets in we are 100% including a sea chanties medley since ac4 was about pirates. we may even be able to include some real life people as profiles if they’re important enough to a particular assassin’s creed’s story.
And here are all the options for Job #164. Please vote for your top three most wanted characters in order. Your own submission can only be in second or third place.
cashregister9 cashregister9 Commander Shepherd
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Pokémon Trainer
Pupp135 Pupp135 Sora
@Darkonedagger Solaire
AlRex AlRex Chun-Li
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Henry Stickmin
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Ezio

My votes:
1. Shepherd
2. Solaire
3. Ezio

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #164 voting:
Commander Shepherd 8
Pokémon Trainer 3
Sora 9
Solaire 5
Chun-Li 2
Henry Stickmin 2
Ezio 16

And so, Ezio will be added as our first DLC newcomer! (After months of me resubmiting him over and over again lol) Now onto the next job:

Job #165: Submit A Stage For Ezio
Submit what you think should be Ezio’s stage. Please submit a location as well as a layout.

Job 165:
XVI Venice (Assasin's Creed)

It would take place at Venice of XVI Century.
The layout would be two grounds divided by Bridge with river underneath it. The stage is surrounded by not very tall Venice Buildings, which there are some chances to KO someone to side Blast Zone, but there is more chance to KO Opponent to Upper Blast zone.

The Cames are Rest of Assasins like Altair and others.

I nominate it, because it's very Iconic location and it fits Ezio Auditore, since he is Italian.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Animus

A virtual reality device created by Abstergo Industries. It allows people to connect with their assessors in the past. It is a major plot device in the Assasin's Creed franchise. The stage starts out in a white void like the one seen above, and will transition to various historical locations from across the AC franchise.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll submit Florence from Assassin's Creed II. You play on the roofs of three small buildings which are pretty much just three platforms. I know we already have Midgar Slums which is a similar layout but I think the setting would be unique enough that it won't be too big a problem.
Assassin's Creed II Tour – Tourist Guide in Florence

Anyways, with that, we will do a poll for the stage job! Here it is:

(I'm using a new site so please feel free to tell me if the poll doesn't work)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Ezio is obviously a light weight character who specializes in quick attacks. His normals mostly use a sword and hidden blades.

Neutral Special: Hidden Blade
A command grab where he punches forwar. If this hits an opponent he’ll then stab them with a hidden blade on his wrist and then throw them away.

Side Special: Hidden Gun
He aims his hand forward and then shoots from a gun on his wrist. The bullet doesn’t do much damage (I imagine guns probably didn’t back then) but it is pretty quick and big. It’s also a bit difficult to hit the opponent with it since it’s difficult to sim it properly.

Up Special: Leap of Faith
He jumps upwards then dives forward in an arc

Down Special: Eagle Vision
A counter where he holds his sword for a second and a white effect goes around him. If he’s hit then he’ll knock the opponent away with his sword.

Final Smash: The Flying Machine

He swings a hidden blade forward which leads into a cinematic. In the cinematic the opponent is on the roof of a building in Venice and Ezio glides in and kicks them off.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright sure, I’ll just have my own moveset get in by default. Now onto the next job:

Job #167: Submit A DLC Charactef
Please submit an idea for the next DLC character. Please submit a character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

D

Deleted member

Vivi (Final Fantasy 9)

Final Fantasy is absolutely deserving of a second rep and I think it would be good to go with a hero to contrast with our current pick. I've seen people want to go with a generic Black Mage like SF2 but I've never been a huge fan of that idea, but then I figured our a way to do that and still add a named and popular character. Vivi would be a magic user, making use of classic speeds from the Final Fantasy series. He would have attacks specific to his game too.

Edit: swapped my submission out.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Miner Willy
88550391-671B-4748-A0FB-00645D458898.jpeg

A British gaming icon, Miner Willy starred in a set of microcomputer games in the 1980s - the second game, Jet Set Willy, being a historical predecessor to the Metroidvania genre. While Willy doesn't have many abilities or ways to defend himself, he could use a variety of the silly enemies from all his games to attack - there are a lot of said enemies - and use general mining-related attacks with spades; pickaxes; coal; e.t.c.

I was also thinking Miner Willy's content could be a composite of all British microcomputer games (or at least all British microcomputer games that didn't become bigger game franchises later down the line - sorry Lemmings) as realistically it probably wouldn't be too hard to get the rights to most of them.

Last edited:
Job 167:
Impostor (Among Us)

Impostor is a Villainous species in Among Us game and he is very Iconic mobile game character, who got the insane Popularity during 2020, which was played by a lot of People.
Impostor is also guy, who kills crewmates on Skeld, HQ and Polus.

If he was playable in Smash, Impostor could have moveset based on Among Us stuff like Tasks, Roles (like Shapeshifter or Guardian Angel). The moveset could inspired by BrawlFan1's moveset, where his Neutral B is summoning an Innocent Crewmate and it will throw the opponent if attacked by someone or Vent as Up B, while there is my Idea, where the shape-shifting is gonna be his Down B, where he shape-shifs into someone, who was killed or alive to trick the opponents.
Even tho, if Henry Stickmin failed to be AU SSB, then Imposter could represent Innerslpth/Behemoth/Newgrounds itself, since Marcus Bromader is one of creators and he has Newgrounds account, so it means that we could see Henry stickmin profiles and even other NG profiles as long as they originate from Video Game (Sorry, Tankman and Hank).

I nominate Impostor from Among Us, because he could be mobile rep, which he could also represent media associated with Newgrounds like Innersloth. He could bring a lot of Fans here and if he was Added, it could be truly Ultimate Celebration of Gaming, because we have Console, Arcade, PC and Mobile in the gang, so it won't be a problem if we add Impostor to game, even if he is Requested character for Real Smash.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #167 voting:
Vivi 7
Miner Willy 7
Sora 14
Impostor 6
Commander Shepherd 6
Chun-Li 8

And so Sora will be added as a playable character. Now onto the next job;

Job #168: Submit A Stage For Sora
Submit what you think should be Sora’s stage. He was added to ultimate fairly recently so I know most people are probably gonna want Hollow Bastion in this game as well. I’m still doing a job for it though. Please submit a location, explain a bit about how it would work, and why it should be in this game.

Disney characters will not be eligible for profiles and disney songs will not be eligible as well, just so everyone knows.

JOB 168:
Destiny Islands (Kingdom Hearts)

It would take place at Destiny Islands of Kingdom Hearts universe.
The Layout could be like Tortimer Island, but it has 2 Additional floating Platforms and there is water as Hazard that you can swim, but you can drown.

The Cameos are Characters originated from Kingdom Hearts.

Top Bottom