• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm drawing a blank for "reversed morality clones", but what I can do is twofer stages.

Grumble Volcano (Mario Kart Wii) + Volcanic Climb (New Super Mario Bros.)

Grumble Volcano would take place in the area seen in the picture on the left. This stage's main hazard is the volcano in the background, which occasionally erupts to rain volcanic debris on the stage. A layout is provided below (black is hard, yellow is soft).

grumble layout.png

Volcanic Climb, on the other hand, is a vertically scrolling stage, not unlike Rumble Falls. However, rather than a blast zone waiting for you at the bottom, there is a rising sea of lava. If you touch it, you'll be launched upwards. On the bright side, the majority of the platforms here are soft.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Freezeflame Galaxy...

An iconic level from the original Super Mario Galaxy. Hazards on variant, shown below, has slippery ice platforms on either side and a lava hazard in the middle (that also acts as a platform if you're invincible). With hazards off, the lava is gone and the ice isn't slippery.
floating blue line + orange in middle.jpg

and Cloudy Court Galaxy

Maybe not an iconic level from Mario Galaxy 2, but definitely one of the most distinct as a musical/clouds hybrid. Layout is three rectangular platforms (the drum-shaped platforms from the stage) and they are connected by two thin soft platforms (clouds). If hazards are on, the bottom one gains a purple top, and landing on it at high speeds (by fastfalling, being launched, using a move that makes you go down fast, etc) will bounce you up high, giving you a hitbox similar to if you jumped off of Spring Stadium's green platforms. You can be launched through the soft platforms on both hazards on and hazards off.
three large black rectangles + thin yellow rectangles connecting them.jpg

I'll continue to think of a reversed morality clone. I thought of Dry Bones instantly as a Daisy clone since he could kick his head around which would be hillarious, but I know making Dry Bones a clone of Daisy would be a controversial move, so maybe not.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Clone

Kamella over Palutena

She would have a stronger air game and more powerful magical abilities.

I'm gonna be honest, I had a much better idea but I totally lost it when I finally got around to submitting something so have this!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Demonic Dinner music will be used by default
my stages will be two new pixel stages: Mushroom Underwater and Mushroom Bowser

View attachment 354155
Mushroom Underwater has one soft platform in the middle - however, you have unlimited jumps! You can't jump into the blast zone however, the water cuts off at the top. There's a few notable modifications to fighters to make this more fun to play: helpless states don't exist; each character falls slower; and each character moves more quick in the air. Items are suspended in air instead of falling to be picked up

View attachment 354158
Mushroom Bowser, named so to avoid the Peach's Castle confusion that'd be caused by the name "Mushroom Castle", features a wall in the middle with a fire bar (orange) inside, as well is two other walls with no fire bar. The fire bar, of course, is damaging - however the fire bar will occasionally extinguish when it's facing either directly left or directly right, that's the cue that 8-bit Bowser is going to shoot fire from off-screen wherever the bar was pointing - now you're gonna want to be very close to the wall! There's rising lava below the stage, it covers up anyone inside it but doesn't deal any damage or knockback. The fire bar is very slow for both navigatability and predictability's sake.

I'd say Ashley is more of a neutral, but I'll allow this either way
I'm drawing a blank for "reversed morality clones", but what I can do is twofer stages.

Grumble Volcano (Mario Kart Wii) + Volcanic Climb (New Super Mario Bros.)

Grumble Volcano would take place in the area seen in the picture on the left. This stage's main hazard is the volcano in the background, which occasionally erupts to rain volcanic debris on the stage. A layout is provided below (black is hard, yellow is soft).

View attachment 354192

Volcanic Climb, on the other hand, is a vertically scrolling stage, not unlike Rumble Falls. However, rather than a blast zone waiting for you at the bottom, there is a rising sea of lava. If you touch it, you'll be launched upwards. On the bright side, the majority of the platforms here are soft.
Freezeflame Galaxy...

An iconic level from the original Super Mario Galaxy. Hazards on variant, shown below, has slippery ice platforms on either side and a lava hazard in the middle (that also acts as a platform if you're invincible). With hazards off, the lava is gone and the ice isn't slippery.
View attachment 354193
and Cloudy Court Galaxy

Maybe not an iconic level from Mario Galaxy 2, but definitely one of the most distinct as a musical/clouds hybrid. Layout is three rectangular platforms (the drum-shaped platforms from the stage) and they are connected by two thin soft platforms (clouds). If hazards are on, the bottom one gains a purple top, and landing on it at high speeds (by fastfalling, being launched, using a move that makes you go down fast, etc) will bounce you up high, giving you a hitbox similar to if you jumped off of Spring Stadium's green platforms. You can be launched through the soft platforms on both hazards on and hazards off.
View attachment 354194
I'll continue to think of a reversed morality clone. I thought of Dry Bones instantly as a Daisy clone since he could kick his head around which would be hillarious, but I know making Dry Bones a clone of Daisy would be a controversial move, so maybe not.
  1. Mushroom Underwater + Mushroom Bowser
  2. Freezeflame Galaxy + Cloudy Court Galaxy
  3. Grumble Volcano + Volcanic Climb
Please vote here:

View attachment 354153
Kamek
He would be a clone of Ashley. I don't know if she quite counts as a protagnist but I think it fits.
resubbing Blooper Nanny (Olimar)

Blooper Nanny would be Olimar's clone/substitute. Her babies wouldn't have the distinguishing factors of the Pikmin, but in exchange she'd also have lots of reason to fight with a lower amount of bloops (or at least more than just the Up-B weight)
Wait. No. I got one.

Reversed Morality Clone: Goombella (Goomba)

Yeah, it's a fairly easy copout, but Goombella does have her fans. Plus, we could give her a fun little Palutena's Guidance-style Tattle taunt.
Finally came up with one.
Shy Guy (Villager)

Shy Guy would be very similar to Villager in most respects, but all of the items he uses are from platformer games where he is featured prominently. I imagine he could also have a really funny Final Smash that has to do with his mask.
Clone

Kamella over Palutena

She would have a stronger air game and more powerful magical abilities.

I'm gonna be honest, I had a much better idea but I totally lost it when I finally got around to submitting something so have this!
  1. Kamella (Palutena)
  2. Shy Guy (Villager)
  3. Goombella (Goomba)
  4. Blooper Nanny (Olimar)
  5. Kamek (Ashley or Robin)
Please vote for your top 2

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a Luigi item!

Please submit a Luigi-themed item! Please note that this cannot be from the Luigi's Mansion series. It also should not give Luigi specifically a direct advantage, but if it suppliments one of his moves well that would be appreciated.

Submit an ally contact who effects the user!

Please submit an "ally" contact who also causes problems for the one who contacted them! This can be a complete backstabber, or just indiscriminate

Submit taunts and/or victory animations for Mimi!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Mimi!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Blooper Nanny
  2. Kamek
Ally: Pak E. Derm

A bit of a Smash staple, it feels unfair to leave this polka-dotted pachy-derm out with the Yoshi's Story retheme. He walks around with his sign, being a big wall anyone in its path. Pak E. Derm technically isn't indiscriminate - his summoner can hit him to make him fall over, which will cause him to stop in place, though the sign wall remains. Hitting him again will put him back on his feet. Hit the Pak E. Derm you've summoned cleverly to get an advantage!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Shy Guy
2. Kamek

Item: Brother’s Shadow

Basically a Mario shilouette that hovers in front of you and mirrors your attack inputs, dealing just as much damage as Mario’s attacks normally would . He’s also invincible, acting as a front-facing version of the Back Shield. However, all of your attacks are halved in power with this item equipped. It spawns into the match as a shadow lying flat on the floor, and when equipped it progressively gets smaller for each attack you/it performs, until it fully vanishes.

Ally contact coming later today
  1. Blooper Nanny
  2. Kamek
Ally: Pak E. Derm

A bit of a Smash staple, it feels unfair to leave this polka-dotted pachy-derm out with the Yoshi's Story retheme. He walks around with his sign, being a big wall anyone in its path. Pak E. Derm technically isn't indiscriminate - his summoner can hit him to make him fall over, which will cause him to stop in place, though the sign wall remains. Hitting him again will put him back on his feet. Hit the Pak E. Derm you've summoned cleverly to get an advantage!
Ok bet, next ally round he’s eligible I’m submitting Randall

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Shy Guy
2. Kamek

Item: Brother’s Shadow

Basically a Mario shilouette that hovers in front of you and mirrors your attack inputs, dealing just as much damage as Mario’s attacks normally would . He’s also invincible, acting as a front-facing version of the Back Shield. However, all of your attacks are halved in power with this item equipped. It spawns into the match as a shadow lying flat on the floor, and when equipped it progressively gets smaller for each attack you/it performs, until it fully vanishes.

Ally contact coming later today

Ok bet, next ally round he’s eligible I’m submitting Randall
I like this idea, but what does it look like when not picked up?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
It spawns into the match as a shadow lying flat on the floor,
I like this idea, but what does it look like when not picked up?
Kind of like Peter Pan’s shadow. You can see it by paying attention to the little arrows above items or by the ground’s shading. (If that’s too subtle I can think of a different item)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Luigi item: L Vitamin

This is a throwable item with 4 stages, similar to the Banana Gun creating a banana peel to throw
  1. Megavitamin
  2. Wrapper
  3. Megavitamin
  4. Wrapper
Wrappers fly further and faster, while vitamins are more powerful and fall off platforms when they bounce. If you press a Smash Attack input while the item is complete, you can throw the entire item at once as a slow but super powerful projectile - so, indeed, you call tell your foes to "take the L"

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Here's my replacement for Brother's Shadow.
Balloon Pack

Jumps are higher and your ascent/descent is slowed down, but you cannot fastfall, and a balloon being popped results in lower jumps and and faster ascensions/descensions. If you lose all of the balloons, the backpack portion despawns. This item does not have a timer on it.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wario event:
Weight Watcher
Alt: Default
Opponent: Waluigi (Tennis)
Stage: Hazards off WarioWare Inc
Song: WarioWare Medley
Rules: Yoshi Cookies and Super Mario Cereal spawn often, you begin with 150% damage, if you go beneath 100% you lose. You have 1 stock, Waluigi has two. Waluigi can and will have as many sweets as he wants.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mushroom Underwater and Mushroom Bowser will be the new stages!

Pak E. Derm wins ally contacts by default

Luigi item: L Vitamin

This is a throwable item with 4 stages, similar to the Banana Gun creating a banana peel to throw
  1. Megavitamin
  2. Wrapper
  3. Megavitamin
  4. Wrapper
Wrappers fly further and faster, while vitamins are more powerful and fall off platforms when they bounce. If you press a Smash Attack input while the item is complete, you can throw the entire item at once as a slow but super powerful projectile - so, indeed, you call tell your foes to "take the L"
Here's my replacement for Brother's Shadow.
Balloon Pack

Jumps are higher and your ascent/descent is slowed down, but you cannot fastfall, and a balloon being popped results in lower jumps and and faster ascensions/descensions. If you lose all of the balloons, the backpack portion despawns. This item does not have a timer on it.
Please vote here for Luigi's item:

FazDude's Mimi taunts win by default, I have created victory animations to fill the gap
  1. Mimi innocently giggles, while spider legs slowly grow out her back
  2. Mimi spins her head and transforms into her spider form
  3. A cursor is dragged over Mimi and flips to reveal all her different alt costumes
  4. Another character in the battle's victory animation starts, but it cuts in a flash of TV static to Mimi sitting smugly with her hand on her cheek.

1. Kamella (Palutena) = 0
  2. Goombella (Goomba) = 3
  3. Blooper Nanny (Olimar) = 3
  4. Shy Guy (Villager) = 6
  5. Kamek (Ashley or Robin) = 6
We have a tie! The tiebreaker poll will close sooner than most voting as to not mess with the schedule

Please vote here for who Kamek will be a clone of should he win.

Today's jobs will open once the echo fighter is decided.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Okay I was gonna vote Robin first but then I realized Baby Bowser could be Kamek's equivalent of Red and that's too adorable to pass up
(at least, I think so. Did we disconfirm him at all?)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Okay I was gonna vote Robin first but then I realized Baby Bowser could be Kamek's equivalent of Red and that's too adorable to pass up
(at least, I think so. Did we disconfirm him at all?)
We did disconfirm Baby Bowser (specifically with a stage hazard), the plan is to use a Toady as Red if he is an Ashley clone given he can already fly

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The tiebreaker is closed!

the evil Magikoopa, Kamek joins the battle!

As Ashley and Red's clone fighter, he will also bring along one of his Toadies as a teammate!

A Kamek hat has been added

Submit alternate costumes for Kamek and Toady!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Kamek & Toady!

Submit Kamek and Toady's differences from Ashley & Red!

Please submit the differences between Ashley & Red and Kamek & Toady! Please do not include a Final Smash or animations
Ashley and Red are zoners who use pitchfork disjoints to pressure foes to back off, while their specials mess with foes psychologically for tricky setups and turn the stage into an elaborate maze, though the duo lack much in power. Ashley only uses Red for casting spells, and he does most of the duo's non-special attacks with his pitchfork.

Neutral Special: Deactivate
Ashley casts a beam with staff-Red which goes forwards extremely slowly. It doesn't deal knockback, but causes slight damage and deactivates special attacks for 4 seconds. It has a short range so the obvious edgeguard function by disabling Up B isn't as practical as it sounds.

Side B: Garlic

Red flings a piece of garlic off his fork. Once it lands, it can then be eaten. This can be used between stocks to heal, to help out in team battles, or it's main purpose: to distract foes and get them right where you want them.

Up B: Bomb

Red carries Ashley by a single ponytail, and can throw bombs with his other hand using the special button - pressing the regular attack button, however, will cancel the move into the respective air attack. The bombs send foes upwards - though they can use this to attack you if you aren't quick enough

Down B: Reductive Energy

If standing on a soft platform, Ashley casts a spell that makes it intangible - it is still visible, but has a purple aura to signify that it is in the "minus world" so to speak. Ashley and her teammates can still interact with intangible platforms. If used in the air or on a hard platform, it makes a small cloud that slows down anyone in it, similar to PP's side B. Only one instance of reductive power, ground or air, can be in use at a time.
Submit music for Wario's Gold Mine!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Wario's Gold Mine!

Discussion: How should Kamek's cameo on Mushroom Kingdom U be handled?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wario’s Gold Mine
Wario's Gold Mine (New Remix)
Wario's Galleon
Waluigi's Theme (Strikers Charged)
Shy Guy Falls (Gets miner voice + frontrunning drums after first loop)

Kamek alts
All of Kamek's alts except default are called "Magikoopa & Toady" by the announcer
  1. Default
  2. Mario RPG Red with swapped blue Toady
  3. SMM SMB1 Brown
  4. Green
  5. Yellow
  6. White
  7. Marilyn yellow stripes
  8. Beldam blue stripes
Kamek differences:
Kamek, instead of taking away his opponent's mobility options, likes to create his own mobility options. He is also more powerful than Ashley. Kamek carries the an anti-Yoshi billboard in place of a pitchfork. Toady doesn't turn into a staff, Kamek has one equipped already,
  1. Reductive Energy is replaced with Creation Energy, which creates a platform for Kamek to stand on. If he does it in air, it will be soft, while on ground it will be hard - allowing him to turn soft platforms into a cave of life. When used on a hard platform, it will be useless. All fighters can stand on Kamek's platform
  2. Since Kamek doesn't have ponytails, there is no hitbox gap for Bomb. Instead of being tools to draw foes near, the bombs are tools to draw foes away. Kamek goes higher than Ashley, but the bombs deal less damage
  3. The Garlic is replaced with a Fooly Flower. The Fooly Flower functions like a bumper, however Kamek himself can't be put in hitstun by his Fooly Flowers, just pushed.
  4. Deactivate is changed to Speed Steal. When it hits, the foe becomes slower and Kamek becomes faster.

Funnily enough, Torgo's propositing was what I had in mind for MKU

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Kamek Alts
  • Default (red Toady)
  • SMRPG Red (blue Toady)
  • Brown (red Toady)
  • Black (blue Toady)
  • Purple (red Toady)
  • Green (blue Toady)
  • Princess Peach dress (red Toady)
  • Peach dress with Daisy colors (blue Toady)
Kamek Changes
  • Deactivate becomes Magikoopa Spell - Kamek fires a magical burst of energy from his wand which has most of the same properties of the Deactivate wand. However, Kamek's spell does have a chance to provide a random debuff rather than always doing the same one; The attack mostly just does slight damage with no knockback, but it can also freeze opponents, reverse controls for a short time, poison the opponent, or put them to sleep!
  • I really like Wario3's idea of replacing Garlic for the Fooly Flower, so if that's cool with him, I'd like to reuse it (we could share credits ala the Luigi victory animations).
  • Bomb becomes Broomstick Flight - Kamek hops on his broomstick and begins flying around. While he can still fire magical projectiles at opponents (albiet without any of the debuffs from his Neutral Special), his movement is more akin to how Mona moves in Get it Together.
  • Reductive Energy stays the same.
  • Finally, as a neat visual distinction, Kamek teleports for his rolls and airdodges.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Balloon Pack will be Luigi's new item!

My Gold Mine music wins by default

Kamek alts
All of Kamek's alts except default are called "Magikoopa & Toady" by the announcer
  1. Default
  2. Mario RPG Red with swapped blue Toady
  3. SMM SMB1 Brown
  4. Green
  5. Yellow
  6. White
  7. Marilyn yellow stripes
  8. Beldam blue stripes
Kamek differences:
Kamek, instead of taking away his opponent's mobility options, likes to create his own mobility options. He is also more powerful than Ashley. Kamek carries the an anti-Yoshi billboard in place of a pitchfork. Toady doesn't turn into a staff, Kamek has one equipped already,
  1. Reductive Energy is replaced with Creation Energy, which creates a platform for Kamek to stand on. If he does it in air, it will be soft, while on ground it will be hard - allowing him to turn soft platforms into a cave of life. When used on a hard platform, it will be useless. All fighters can stand on Kamek's platform
  2. Since Kamek doesn't have ponytails, there is no hitbox gap for Bomb. Instead of being tools to draw foes near, the bombs are tools to draw foes away. Kamek goes higher than Ashley, but the bombs deal less damage
  3. The Garlic is replaced with a Fooly Flower. The Fooly Flower functions like a bumper, however Kamek himself can't be put in hitstun by his Fooly Flowers, just pushed.
  4. Deactivate is changed to Speed Steal. When it hits, the foe becomes slower and Kamek becomes faster.

Funnily enough, Torgo's propositing was what I had in mind for MKU
Kamek Alts
  • Default (red Toady)
  • SMRPG Red (blue Toady)
  • Brown (red Toady)
  • Black (blue Toady)
  • Purple (red Toady)
  • Green (blue Toady)
  • Princess Peach dress (red Toady)
  • Peach dress with Daisy colors (blue Toady)
Kamek Changes
  • Deactivate becomes Magikoopa Spell - Kamek fires a magical burst of energy from his wand which has most of the same properties of the Deactivate wand. However, Kamek's spell does have a chance to provide a random debuff rather than always doing the same one; The attack mostly just does slight damage with no knockback, but it can also freeze opponents, reverse controls for a short time, poison the opponent, or put them to sleep!
  • I really like Wario3's idea of replacing Garlic for the Fooly Flower, so if that's cool with him, I'd like to reuse it (we could share credits ala the Luigi victory animations).
  • Bomb becomes Broomstick Flight - Kamek hops on his broomstick and begins flying around. While he can still fire magical projectiles at opponents (albiet without any of the debuffs from his Neutral Special), his movement is more akin to how Mona moves in Get it Together.
  • Reductive Energy stays the same.
  • Finally, as a neat visual distinction, Kamek teleports for his rolls and airdodges.
Please vote here for Kamek's moveset changes
and here for Kamek's alts

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit headwear based on attire a playable character has worn, but isn't part of their alt list!

Please submit up to 3 pieces of headwear based on attire a character on the roster has worn, but isn't part of their alt list! Please refer to the front page for this

Submit a cool trail!

The trails so far have been quite cute and nature themed, so let's get some cool and violent trails! This has a very vague definition, but a quick way to figure it if something is elegible is "would a stereotypical 10 year old boy like this?" - just erasing the whole grossout thing from the equasion (we'll return to that later). You can submit up to 4

Submit an animated pattern!
Please submit up to 6 animated patterns for recolours! Please specify if the colours of your pattern are customisable.

Submit a Final Smash for Professor E. Gadd!

Please submit a Final Smash for Professor E. Gadd

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Headwear
Trails
  • "8-Bit" Explosions
  • Flaming Footprints
  • Dark smoke
E. Gadd Final Smash: Super Poltergust 3001

E. Gadd hops aboard the SP3001 and begins flying around the stage, being able to damage opponents he runs into. It's pretty much a (slightly) slower version of Super Sonic in Ultimate.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Music Box World

Please submit 4 music tracks for Music Box World! You may want to move over Out of the Woods/WL3 Credits (New Remix) from Rice Beach

Submit loss animaions!

Please submit loss animations for as many or as little characters as you want! These don't have to be clapping - in fact, non-clapping animations are encouraged!

Submit a non-spooky Luigi stage!

Please submit a home stage for Luigi with no spooky or haunted elements! This can be an original concept or have roots in a game. It cannot be based on a TV show or "meme game", since one of the 3 Luigi stages (and the only one without spooky elements) thus far is also from Mario is Missing. One will be added.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Music Box World
Out of the Woods/WL3 Credits (New Remix)
Glittertown
Wario and Waluigi Court
Wario Land 3 Retro Medley

Rice Beach gets Wavy Water

Clapping:
  1. Mario claps for the victor
  2. Luigi claps for the victor
  3. Daisy sighs, eye rolls, and looks to the side begrudgingly
  4. Bowser looks on angrily, smoke coming out of his nostrils
  5. Bowser Jr/Koopaling has a temper tantrum
  6. Goomba is flattened
  7. Mama praises Tuxie's performance and encourages him to keep trying
  8. Diddy holds his hat and looks down in shame
  9. Dixie Kong cries
  10. The Stork bows for the victor
  11. Wario blows a raspberry
  12. Waluigi screams at nothing
  13. Ashley, in her white hair form, stares blankly - Red is clapping.
  14. Penny tinkers with her chatterbot to see if there was a malfunction
  15. Geno's star leaves his doll

Mundane Mansion

This stage takes place in the good ending of Luigi's Mansion. You can see the portrait ghosts in the background, enjoying their usual hobbies - albeit as mortals now
61AC5ADA-93F0-4355-B97A-0EE2C6124A7B.jpeg

The round soft platforms are roofs, while the tikted soft platforms are trees. The square and triangular hard platorms are the entrance. On the left and right of the stage are fountains - yellow represents their lowest area while blue represents their highest. You'll be shot up if you touch one, which can be a blessing or a curse depening on the situation!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Clapping Animations (assume everyone I don’t specifically mention is just regular ol’ clapping or using one of Wario3’s ideas)
  • Daisy huffs, folds her arms, and looks to the side.
  • Bowser pounds his fist into his palm repeatedly, smoke billowing out of his nostrils.
  • Piranha Plant is asleep.
  • Mama looks angry about the loss, but Tuxie is happily clapping for the winner.
  • Pink Gold Peach begins to get upset, but quickly recomposes herself… before losing her temper again, repeating the process.
  • Gooigi melts into a puddle.
  • King K. Rool glares at the victor, tapping his claws together menacingly.
  • Klump gives a military salute before falling over.
  • The Baby Bros/Princesses cry, although it’s more like how the Ice Climbers cry rather than “WAA! WAA! WAA!” over and over again.
  • Birdo tries to hide her face behind a fan.
  • Kamek berates the Toadie for a poorly done job.
  • The Stork tries to comfort the baby it is carrying.
  • Waluigi angrily bites at his tennis racket before throwing it to the ground, yelling out of frustration, and storming off-screen/panel.
  • Fawful is seem fuming, having LOTS of fury. Cackletta is nowhere to be seen.
  • Rawk Hawk claps begrudgingly.

FazDude

Smash Master
Non-Spooky Luigi Stage: Luigi Circuit (Mario Kart Super Circuit, MKDS version pictured)

While the dark sky and rain may be a little spooky, that's as far as it goes, and I like the whole hangar vibe it has going on.

The stage itself would be fairly straight forward layout-wise, with a flat, walkoff ground and a single (albiet large) soft platform in the center. However, the ground is divided into a concerte area in the center and grassy areas near the blast zones. This is important given the stage's main (but simple) gimmick; Due to the rain constantly pouring onto the stage, the concrete areas will suffer from causing fighters to slip and slide a bit more than usual, with the grassy areas being normal. However, given that said grassy areas are close to the blast zones, your time is better spent getting accomodated with the relatively safer areas of the stage.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Loser animations:

• President Koopa angrily yells into an old 80's-style mobile phone
  • Mimi huffs and then transforms into the winner (or a random one on the winning team and a random fighter in the match in general if it's no contest) and mocks them
  • Rosalina stands calmly with her eyes closed while Luma either claps enthusiastically or is angrily fuming depending on what color the match ended with. Luma is absent if the match ended before he could respawn

Top Bottom