Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
Sure, you can use the Raven Beak animations I posted! As for my demo loadout submission:
- I'd like to ask Perkilator if they would prefer we use their Raven Beak animations since we haven't gotten any dedicated submissions - If they decline, I will do them myself.
Job Nice: Submit a demo loadout!
We've gotten far enough in the development of our game that we can start thinking about demos! Please submit six fighters and four stages from our current assortment to be featured in the demo.
Submissions and voting close tomorrow around noon!
Mind adding a fourth taunt?Wario's Animations
- Stage Entrance: Wario comes out of the Vortex from Land 4 and poses, before getting into his fight stance.
- Taunt 1: Holds a fist up, exclaiming “I’m-a gonna win!” forward. Based on the pose he does before most boss fights in Wario World.
- Taunt 2: Wario laughs at the opponent wildly.
- Taunt 3: Strikes a three fingered pose at the camera with one hand, and then the other, ending with throwing both of them forward, exclaiming “Wah!” in each motion. Based on the taunt already in Smash.
- Victory 1: Wario rolls on screen, striking a pose, before flexing with both his arms, exclaiming “Wonderful!” as he smiles at the camera. Based off his victory from Land 4.
- Victory 2: Wario shakes his glorious butt towards the camera, then turns around and puts up his signature "W" sign with both hands. Based on his victory animation from Shake it.
- Victory 3: Victory #3: Wario drives off in his car, with a giant bag of coins in the back seat, then gives off his "W" sign, while saying "Yes!". He then continues to drive as the camera follows him in the result screen. A reference to the end credits of Land 4.
- Loss: Begrudgingly claps for the opponent, his moustache drooping with a frustrated look on his face.
Great submission, but you have an extra song. Your max is eight.View attachment 370019
We lack an ice based stage, and with IC possibly not coming back, I figure this could fill that role. Celeste is a game with a great setting that could make for a gorgeous stage in a game like this. Its a sort of traveling stage, with mini areas based on parts of the mountain from the game, with their own hazards.
View attachment 370025
Reach for the Summit
Scattered and Lost
Heart of the Mountain