• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Shonen Jump Vs. Capcom: Tankobon Throwdown

Should Jotaro’s classic fighting game stand mechanic return in Shonen Jump vs. Capcom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Soki from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Onimusha is a relatively popular capcom series that’s pretty obscure now. Soki is the protagonist of one of the later games, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams and appeared in tatsunoko vs capcom as a playable character. He would fight like he does in that game with slow sword attacks.

I think he would be a good pick because not only would he represent a sort of lesser known capcom series but also because it would be a bit of a tribute to tatsunoko vs capcom.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
1. Nina
Frank West 2.
3. Devilote

Leon Kennedy: RCPD Uniform
1635549381836.png
Leon's first appearance and it looks okay so why not

Hiei: Black Cloak
1635550005729.png
One of Hiei's most used looks.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are all the results of the Job #23 voting:
Nina 8
Frank West 11
Devilotte 11
Regina 9
Soki 3

And so we have a tie between Frank West and Devilotte. It’s a good thing we’re adding two characters then; Devilotte and Frank West will both be added. Now let’s move onto the next job:

Job #24: Submit A Hunter X Hunter or Black Clover Stage
Since they’re such big series we’re gonna add stages for both Hunter X Hunter and Bakck Clover so you can submit a stage for either of them or both if you want to. Please submit the location, where exactly it would take place, and any cameos.

Job 24:
Void of No Return (Black Clover)

It would take place a Void of No Return, which is Location of Black Clover anime series.
The Cameos are Sea Monsters in Background.

It would be cool if we had an Arena with Pit in Background that coukd giv eus Mortal Kombat and Dragon Ball Z Vibes, so that's why I submitted this Stage for it's Design.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Job 24:
Black Clover Stage:
Hage Village
Black-Clover-16_00.41_2018.02.19_18.44.03.jpg

This place is a very special place in the world of Black Clover. It is a place where the first Wizard King defeated the Ancient Demon that came to destroy the world. It is also where Asta was raised. This place is definitely worthy of being a stage. Also you cannot deny fights in this stage would look epic!!

Hunter X Hunter Stage:
Heavens Arena
MV5BMWE5YzNjZWUtNmZmNi00ZTBlLWFjZmYtN2YwYTk2ZmNiYjIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQzMjY4MjU@._V1_.jpg

Heaven's Arena is a very interesting Location in Hunter X Hunter. It is also where Gon is introduced to the concept of Nen. This place is very strange maybe we could see other Nen users?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hunter x Hunter stage: Royal Palace of East Gorteau
1635633204607.png

A key location in Hunter x Hunter's Chimera Ant arc. It's basically where the entirety of the arc's lengthy climax takes place.

The fight takes place at the palace courtyard at night, and several characters occasionally fight in the background or simply observe the action
Meruem
Netero
Neferpitou
Shaiapouf (or mini Pouf)
Killua
Morel
Knuckle Bine
Shoot McMahon
Meleoron
Menthuthuyoupi
Palm
Ikalgo
Welfin

The fights would be Meruem vs Netero and Killua/Morel/Shoot/Knuckle/Meleoron vs Youpi (no more than one fight at the same time tho)

The other characters simply watch the actual fight

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay so I'm going to start another part of this thread: Music!
In the MvC series, as well as Tatsunoko vs Capcom, every character actually has their own theme song (except for in mvc2 lol) and so I think it would be cool to bring it to this thread. It's honestly a pretty hype part of the series, and it's fun seeing which theme everyone has. We won't do a full-on submission and voting period like we do with characters, I think we'll just make it a bit of a discussion, sometimes it'll be pretty obvious what theme a character would have but sometimes it would warrant a big discussion. All of the themes would be a new remix.

Anyways, I think these are the themes that we should have for each character. If you think something else should be used go ahead and suggest one and everyone can have a discussion about it. Also I don't know what theme Devilotte, Kinnikuman and Kenshiro would use so if you have any ideas for them go ahead and suggest some!

Last edited:

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For Kenshiro, if the themes have to be instrumental (I haven't gone through them all, so I'm not sure), this seems like a must-have:

(if we can go with variants used in other games, then the Ken's Rage version of Ai Wo Torimodose is amazing and seems worth mentioning)

It would be great if Usopp could have an alternate theme depending on which costume he's wearing, though that might be a bit much.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright, I’ll use all the ideas we got for music, and yeah I like the idea of using the idea of Jondolio Jondolio over just the song from the OP.
Also normally I think we probably wouldn’t be able to get a whole other song just for an alternate costume but since the soge king theme is so iconic to the soge king persona that I think I’ll br able to make an exception

I’ll finish up submissions for Job #24 soon.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Also I have alternative suggestions for Deku and Tanjiro

For Deku I suggest You Say Run as it's an iconic part of the MHA anime

For Tanjiro I think Kamado Tanjiro no Uta fits the best
Yeah those seem like better picks, I’ll replace the deku and tanjiro themes if everyone’s okay with it.

Also I’m gonna do one stage submission before I finish the job, Chairman Election.
5E52B4CF-8316-4D89-80A4-00016F2A7210.jpeg
Sorry if I couldn’t get a really good picture but pretty much you play right before the stage where the hunter chairman election takes place. The candidates are all at a table watching you fight, they stay mostly silent

Anyways, here are the options for Job #24. Please vote for your top two most wanted stages for both series, or just your one most wanted. Your own submission can only be in last place.
HxH
Kamen Minecraft Kamen Minecraft Heavens Arena
Jondolio Jondolio Royal Palace of East Gorteau
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Chairman Election

Black Clover
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Void of No Return
Kamen Minecraft Kamen Minecraft Hage Village

My votes:
1. Royal Palace
2. Election

1. Hage
2. Void

Jondolio

Smash Hero
This might be a little of topic, but I have some questions regarding the roster. For reference, here's the entire list of characters
Jump:
  1. Goku
  2. Naruto
  3. Luffy
  4. Ichigo
  5. Jotaro
  6. Deku
  7. Kid Goku
  8. Kenshiro
  9. Kinnikuman
  10. Yoshikage Kira
  11. Hiei
  12. Light
  13. Tanjiro
  14. Usopp
  15. Gon
  16. Asta
Capcom:
  1. Ryu
  2. Mega Man X
  3. Morrigan
  4. Dante
  5. Chun-Li
  6. Phoenix Wright
  7. Strider
  8. Captain Commando
  9. Batsu
  10. Wesker
  11. Viewtiful Joe
  12. Nero
  13. Amaterasu
  14. Herlock Sholmes
  15. Leon
  16. Devilotte
  17. Frank West

First off, I couldn't help but notice that right now, there's one more Capcom character compared to the Jump roster. I don't know if OP did too and it's gonna be fixed later or if I'm the first one to notice, but I wanted to bring it up.

Second, did we reach a consensus as far as a roster number goes and does it include potential DLC? And is there a hard limit on how many characters each series can have?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This might be a little of topic, but I have some questions regarding the roster. For reference, here's the entire list of characters
Jump:
  1. Goku
  2. Naruto
  3. Luffy
  4. Ichigo
  5. Jotaro
  6. Deku
  7. Kid Goku
  8. Kenshiro
  9. Kinnikuman
  10. Yoshikage Kira
  11. Hiei
  12. Light
  13. Tanjiro
  14. Usopp
  15. Gon
  16. Asta
Capcom:
  1. Ryu
  2. Mega Man X
  3. Morrigan
  4. Dante
  5. Chun-Li
  6. Phoenix Wright
  7. Strider
  8. Captain Commando
  9. Batsu
  10. Wesker
  11. Viewtiful Joe
  12. Nero
  13. Amaterasu
  14. Herlock Sholmes
  15. Leon
  16. Devilotte
  17. Frank West

First off, I couldn't help but notice that right now, there's one more Capcom character compared to the Jump roster. I don't know if OP did too and it's gonna be fixed later or if I'm the first one to notice, but I wanted to bring it up.

Second, did we reach a consensus as far as a roster number goes and does it include potential DLC? And is there a hard limit on how many characters each series can have?
First question: I didn’t realize it but don’t worry, I’ll correct it with the next character job. Thanks.

Second question: I believe we agreed on a roster of 46 for the base game. It was around the average of what everyone suggested and no one seemed to have a problem with it when I asked if it was fine.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Anyways here are the results of the voting:
Heavens Arena 0
Royal Palace of East Gorteau 15
Chairman Election 10

Void of No Return 9
Hage Village 11

And so Royal Palace of East Gorteau and Hage Village will be our stages!
Also Jondolio Jondolio you can’t vote for your own submission in first place. It doesn’t make a difference here so I didn’t correct it but just please don’t do it in the future.

Anyways for our next job we are going to do a really big character job!

Job #25: Submit Two Capcom and Shonen Jump Newcomers
We’re going to do a job that adds three shonen jump and two capcom newcomers now, so you can submit two potential capcom newcomers and two shonen jump newcomers. Although if you want you can do one of each, one for each, etc. but you can’t submit more than two for one company.

Anyways, please submit a character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Wait is it Three Shonen Jump Characters or Two?

It's says two on the job but you later on you say three.

Last edited:
Job 25:
Capcom Newcomers:
1. Resubmitting Regina (Dino Crisis)
Unrepresented Character Job:
Regina (Dino Crisis)

Regina is a character from Dino Crisis Series, she works in T.R.A.T., a group who defend themselves from Dinosaurs.

Regina could use Dinosaurs and her weapon as Moves in the Game, perhaps she could have high KO rate than others due to use of Dinosaurs. She could be OP character from Capcom Side.
2. M. Bison

M. Bison is Villainous Character from Street Fighter. He has Thai Descent and he is Leader of Shadaloo. He was Defeated by Ryu at endings of Street Fighter.

He could have Moveset from Street Fighter games. He could even throw Street Fighter Shen Bombs as Projectiles. He could be Heavyweight Leader from Thai Shadaloo from Strret Fighter!

Shonen Jump Newcomers:
1. Resubmitting Senku Ishigami:
Job 22:
Senku Ishigami (Dr. Stone)

Senku Ishigami is character from Dr. Stone series. He wa petrified during 3,700 Years after mysterious Event occurred when the World became petrified and He needs to bring back World's Life.

He could have moveset Potential (Don't say that he doesn't ore else I'll become Angry!), because he could use his Scientific stuff during the Fight like stuff from Manga mostly. He was made by Shonen Jump and he could join the Battle. We never had a Character, who was a Scientist and we're gonna have Senku in the SJvC roster!
2. Saitama (One Punch Man)

Saitama is Main Heroic character from WebComics and Anime: One Punch Man. He is well known for his Inmeasurable Strengh and his speed. Also, he has Cyborg Girlfriend that he Simps for.

He could have Potential in the Game. He will be Heavily Nerfed, because he could KO someone, but it doesn't mean that he will be weak. He could have most KO advantage from Shonen Jump, which he could be OP character. Only his weakness is Counterback, which someone will counter him back.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Jondolio Jondolio you can’t vote for your own submission in first place. It doesn’t make a difference here so I didn’t correct it but just please don’t do it in the future.
Whoops, didn't mean to do that. I was going to vote for the Election first but I guess I forgor

Anyway, for the first submission, I will once again resubmit Killua.
Shonen Jump: Killua Zoldyck (Hunter × Hunter)
View attachment 333204
Killua is the deuteragonist of Hunter × Hunter. He's arguably more popular than his best friend and the protagonist, Gon, and has a more unique set of powers - due to being raised in a family of assassins, he has many techniques that would distinguish him from the rest of the cast, such as being able to sharpen his fingernails (to the point he can rip a person's heart out), shadow stepping, and the ability to turn his arms into whips, as well as a pair of yo-yos that pack a serious punch made by his brother Milluki. He's also immune to poison and electricity, the latter which plays into his nen ability as he's able to "charge" himself with electricity and attack with it. This includes his iconic "godspeed" transformation which increases his speed.

Like Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule 's submission, Killua being added before Gon would prove that we don't neccesarily need to add the main character first (also coincidentally, Killua was modeled after Hiei and they share a creator).

Nothing from Capcom unfortunately, the only Capcom series I played are ones that are already on the roster.
Since we now have Gon, parts of that original post are outdated, but Killua is still the no-brainer pick for a second HxH character as he's the deuteragonist and is probably the most popular character in the series, plus his fighting style is unlike anyone else in the roster. also i just want my son to join his boyfriend please vote for him

I'll submit two Capcom characters and one more Jump character later, assuming no one submits the characters I have in mind first.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Job 25:
Shonen Jump Newcomers:
Roronoa Zoro - One Piece
Zoro is an Iconic Character in the One Piece Franchise. He is Luffy's right hand man and his first crewmate!!
Zoro has many Sword Skills and incredible Haki which would make him a dangerous foe to fight.
one-piece-roronoa-zoro-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Medaka Kurokami - Medaka Box
medaka3.jpg

I was sad when they didn't include her in Jump Force. Medaka Kurokami is the main protagonist of Medaka Box. Her Power is called "The End"
which allows her to copy any powers at an enhanced level. In the series Madaka uses her abilities to help others receiving tasks from a suggestion box.
Obviously The End is pretty strong so she would have to be nerfed but she would make a great addition in my opinion.

Capcom:
Vergil - Devil May Cry
Vergil-thing.png

We have Dante and Nero so why not put in Motivated Man himself? Jokes aside Vergil is definitely a cool character and it's easy to see why he became one of Capcom's greatest characters.

The Hunter - Monster Hunter (resubmission)
img_base_01_03.png

Monster Hunter is one of Capcom's biggest franchises. The Hunter has a lot of potential as a fighter and it would be very cool to see their weapons in actions, We could put a Male and Female alt for this fighter.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I’m back with the rest of my submissions. For the first time, I’m submitting characters for the Capcom category that I’m simultaneously familiar with and have my full support, so buckle up.

Capcom Submission #1: Zero (Mega Man)
1635799726906.png

Since we have X in this game, I’m surprised this guy hasn’t been submitted yet. I know we like our unexpected characters in this thread, but Zero feels to me like a no brainer. He’s basically the second main character of the Mega Man franchise as a whole, even headlining his own sub-series in Mega Man Zero, and has appeared in crossovers like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 where he’s top tier. Plus, he’s a robot with a lightsaber - he fits the aesthetic of this game way too well!

Capcom Submission #2: Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney)
1635799784910.png

Going back to the unorthodox picks, Athena might seem like a weird choice since she’s the third Ace Attorney protagonist and yet doesn’t headline her own game, but she’s still a beloved character and despite being an Ace Attorney character and a lawyer at that, she actually has some martial art skills that would differentiate her from Phoenix. How else do you think she was able to toss that policeman at poor Apollo?
In addition to that, she has her mood matrix which would likely translate into the game as a buff mechanic instead of a turnabout mode like Phoenix. She would likely share a few similarities to her mentor in moveset (Objection is a must considering her profession) but would still stand out from him enough to make for a completely unique character.

Those are my Capcom submissions. That said, I made it no secret that my area of expertise in this crossover is Jump. Killua was an easy enough choice since he’s one of my favorite characters in fiction, but the second pick is much tougher. In the end, I decided to put what I think should be in over my own personal desires, and I felt that another character from DBZ is an absolute necessity despite my mixed feelings on the series. I love that Kid Goku is in, but the cold hard truth is that OG Dragon Ball simply isn’t as popular as DBZ, and DBZ has many iconic characters that like Zero would just feel weird to exclude. So I decided to compromise and settle for a character with a prominent enough role in both DB and DBZ.

Jump Submission #2: Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
1635799821653.png

Piccolo is both a DB and a DBZ character, appearing as the main antagonist of the former’s two final arcs (in a sense - King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr are two separate entities but their personalities are practically the same, there’s a reason they dropped the Jr name in the Saiyan saga) and joining the good guys’s side in the latter. He’s more visually distinct from Goku compared to characters like Vegeta, and he’s technically a villain, or an anti-hero if you wanna get technical, which the roster doesn’t have very many of right now.

As for his moveset, he would utilize his native namekian abilities to stretch his arms and fire his Special Beam Cannon. There’s more stuff he can do, but it’s been a while since I watched Dragon Ball and I’m too tired to look up everything, but he would definitely be a unique fighter and a welcome addition to the roster.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll re-submit these two characters who I first submitted a whole ago back in the villains job
Gaara (Naruto)

He’s typically portrayed as a hero but it wasn’t always that way. He was a villain in the original series before he got the ol’ talk no jutsu from naruto. Reformed villains are allowed and so I’m submitting him.
Anyways Gaara is a character that’s pretty popular and iconic to the series, especially given his design. He also has a really unique fighting style, given he attacks with sand and can use the One Tailed Beast for attacks. I imagine he would be a zoner and good for mixups.

Juri (Street Fighter)

A fairly recent (as far as videogames go) villain, juri has earned a reputation as one of the most iconic and popular characters from street fighter 4, and had returned in a lot of crossovers like project x zone or smash. She hasn’t really had a proper playable appearance in a crossover fighting game except for street fighter x tekken but that’s street fighter x tekken so she’s long overdue for an appearence like this. She would fight the same way she does in the street fighter games.
And I will also submit:
See the source image

Kenshin
Kenshin is the main protagonist of Rurouni Kenshin, a shonen jump series set in edo Japan. His series is pretty influential but also in the modern day is fairly obscure. The writer of one piece was actually an assistant on it and it likely inspired a lot of one piece's current wano arc.
He would pretty much just fight with sword attacks, but still I think he would be a good addition because he gets added to a lot of shonen jump crossover games like this.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hsien-ko

A Popular character in Darkstalkers

Hsien-ko is a Jiangshi which means "Hopping Vampire" as a result she has good kicking abilities but mainly she has her giant claws which not only act as claws that can grab opponents but can also be thrown out and used as a chainsaw

Ratha & The Rider

Ratha and The Rider are the protagonists of Monster Hunter Stories 2.

Ratha is a rathalos and can do rathalos things and The Rider has access to weapons and rides Ratha as well as use other monsters

Donquixote Doflamingo

One of the most popular antagonists from One Piece

Doflamingo ate the String-string fruit which allows him to summon powerful strings that can be invisible yet sharp as the strongest swords and unbreakable. he can also create clones of himself with string and control others with his string.

Sakata Gintoki

The protagonist of the popular shonen "Gintama"

Gintoki is a lazy guy who is also an incredibly skilled samurai

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

CAPCOM:
Resubmitting Asura

Asura (Asura's Wrath)

A demi god who was betrayed by his peers, seeking revenge on them. With his attitude and over the top punches. This guy just belongs in a game like this. He would have a very hard hitting moveset, with some potential for some crazy supers.

Menat
One of the more popular characters from Street Fighter V. She is a magic user, something that would allow her to stick out from other fighting game characters.

JUMP:

Yugi Moto

We already have Kaiba as a part of a boss so why not. Yu-Gi-Oh was absolutely huge for a time and still carries a large amount of popularity. The monster summoning nature of the seires would make for an interesting moveset.

Uravitty

A central character from My Hero Academia. Adding her would allow us to use a popular character from the seires who doesn't get as much play in crossovers. Her gravity abilties would give her a very fun play style.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Ada Wong
1635804339733.png

Ada Wong is a spy from the Resident Evil series.

So why Ada? Even though adding her adds 3 RE characters, Resident Evil is Capcom's biggest franchise so having 3 reps are justified. The big reason for her is to tie Leon and Wesker together, as Ada worked for Wesker and has a complicated relationship with Leon, she unifies the otherwise disjointed RE characters we have currently. Ada Wong is also a popular character that isn't in crossovers often, so this'd be a great time to add her. Lastly, she could have a fun moveset using weapons such as a Rocket Launder and Crossbow and extreme flexibility to perform attacks.

Lynne & Sissel (Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective)
1635807770802.png 1635806526645.png
(couldn't find tranparent images that either weren't too big or to much of a spoiler)
Lynne is the female detective trying to prove Detective Jowd's innocence and Sissel's the undead ghost trying to find out the cause of his murder while protecting others he suddenly cares for.

Lynne could function somewhat as a puppet fighter being able to have Sissel use his ghost powers like possessions and tricks on objects, while Lynne herself could only do basic options like kicks and punches. The main source of attacks is Lynne setting up items and contraptions for Sissel to use which could lead to combos.

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
1635809089863.png
Kurama is the second demon of team Urameshi so I think he'd be a great fit alongside Hiei.

Main reasons to consider him is his nature based moveset and whip are something no other character could provide and he's a popular character that doesn't get time in the spotlight (and one of the best things this game does is bring characters who haven't been in other crossovers a time to shine).

Sasuke Uchiha

1635817564692.png
One of the few survivors of the Uchiha Clan, Sasuke is an important part of Team 7 being the savior of the group in many occasions.

Naruto is a legendary series worthy of two reps, and I can't think of a better rep than Naruto's best friend and rival.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As far as I can tell, there aren't any limitations on which series can be nominated, so I'll go with a character that I mentioned before.

I did say he'd be a good fit for a playable character, so...

Frieza (Dragon Ball)

Probably one of the more iconic/recognizable/popular Jump villains out there, to the point where he had an entire movie dedicated to his resurrection and a Japanese metal song inspired by him. I am not joking about that last one.

Frieza was the main villain of Dragon Ball during Namek saga, and probably the first one that comes to mind when most fans think "Dragon Ball villain". Infamous for his refusal to die and the sheer amount of forms that he has (lines like "This isn't even my final form!" have stuck with people for a reason), Freeza was a seemingly-unstoppable juggernaut despite the unassuming appearance of his final/true form (pictured above). Sadistic, cruel, self-centered, and racist, Frieza set a standard that later villains like Perfect Cell or Super Buu seemingly tried and failed to imitate.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (along with countless other Dragon Ball fighting games) already gives an idea of how he could play, but in addition to the series standards of punching, kicking, and ki blasts, Frieza can hit or choke people with his tail, use psychic powers, throw around ki energy that's shaped in the form of buzzsaws, and transform into Golden Frieza to give himself a power boost. (while his other forms would make his gameplay more interesting, such as stabbing opponents with the horns of his second form, it's probably best to stick to his fourth form for simplicity's sake)
I'll also re-nominate Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. (I swear, this will be the last time that I type out his full name in this thread when I'm not referring to the series itself)

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is from an absolutely ridiculous series that defies description. It starts out as a parody of Fist of the North Star, with Bo-bobo fighting the forces of the Bald Empire by using Hanage Shinken/Fist of the Nose Hair, but things go off the rails into pure nonsense quickly.

Jump has a long history of comedy series, with authors like Akira Toriyama getting their start in the genre, and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is probably the weirdest of the bunch. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo himself is basically a Looney Tune, so anything goes as far as a moveset is concerned - using his own allies as weapons, summoning Yugi Muto from Yu-Gi-Oh out of his afro, chopping someone in the armpit, just firing guns, having a lion maul his enemies, making flowers bloom on his opponent...

(his name can just be written as Bo-bobo, but I figured I'd write out the whole thing for the sheer ridiculousness of it)
For Capcom, I figure we could use more villains (as far as I can tell, there's only Wesker and Devilotte), so I'll pick one that stands out. (along with one that's a personal favourite)

Sigma (Mega Man X)

The main villain of the Mega Man X series, who refuses to stay dead no matter how many times he gets utterly annihilated. Originally one of the best Maverick Hunters, Sigma became infected by a virus that was left behind by Dr. Wily, eventually becoming so linked to the virus in question that it becomes his true form.

While Wily's definitely the better-known of the two, he's not much of a hands-on fighter (as soon as his mech's destroyed, he jumps straight to groveling and begging for mercy), so I picked Sigma over him. For simplicity's sake, I think his Mega Man X1 design (with the lightsaber) would work best here.

Alastor (Viewtiful Joe)

Viewtiful Joe's walking Devil May Cry reference, Alastor serves as a recurring rival for Joe, popping up at inopportune moments in order to challenge him to fights. Despite working for various evil organizations, he doesn't have a history with Captain Blue like some of his allies, and he doesn't care about their goals - he just wants a good fight.

Alastor would likely play as a hybrid between Dante and Joe, as many of his attacks (Round Trip, Air Raid) are ripped straight from Devil May Cry. Much like the blade of the same name from DMC1, he mainly fights with a sword and can throw lightning bolts to hit his enemies from a distance.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright well here are all of our options for Job #25. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order for both series. You can only put your own submission in second or third place.
Jump:
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Senku
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Saitama
Jondolio Jondolio Killua
Kamen Minecraft Kamen Minecraft Zoro
Kamen Minecraft Kamen Minecraft Medaka
Jondolio Jondolio Piccolo
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Gaara
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Kenshin
cashregister9 cashregister9 Donquixote Doflamingo
cashregister9 cashregister9 Gintoki
@Darkonedagger Yugi