• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airConditioner

Smash Ace
sylvie paula paula (kof)

hu hu hu
(sivilelu)

basically whatever darkonedagger said about lucky chloe except it's sylvie. and without the jokes from harada
Angélique Noir (Style Savvy)

Name: Angélique Noir
Series: Style Savvy
Origin: Style Savvy: Styling Star
Company: Nintendo

Swapping out an idol for another idol. Haha. Angelique is the fashion diva of Style Savvy: Styling Star or New Style Boutique 3 or Girls Mode 4 and is heavily featured in promotional material. If you want a joke character I think you could do pretty well with a dress-up fashion simulator (with idol management features in Styling Star). Also, this picture exists for some reason.

Theme: Girls Be Ambitious (Fight for Your Style in English) - arranged similarly to the Shop Theme

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #35: Seto (Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon - Bandai Namco)

1647541315728.png

The main protagonist of Fragile Dreams, Seto is a young boy who tries to find fellow survivors in a world where most of the humanity suddenly vanished. As the game focuses story over mechanics, Seto's defense against the hostile presences is limited to easily breakable weak weapons, a flashlight, a cat toy and possibly some assistance from the variety of eccentric personalities he met along the way.

Last edited:

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Shingo Yabuki

Company: SNK
Shingo is the comic relief of The King of Fighters franchise who idols Kyo Kusanagi for much of his life and even practiced his moves and such "taught" by Kyo himself, even if he falls or collapses eveytime he used one of them during or after, or has to recall a move from his notebook as he forgets how to excecute it.

Job about Joke Characters:
Space Harrier

1647547447420.png

That's right! The Blond dude from 1985 Rail-Shooter arcade game of the same name. He travels from Planet to Planet, killing Dragons, Robos and alien that live on Trippy surreal planets. He was a summon character in PXZ games, but he got promoted... as joke character? (Wait, he can fight?)
Well, his moveset would be based on SEGA Arcade games despite he doesn't fight, but shoots at opponents with his bullets.

His inclusion could be kinda weird, since he doesn't fight in his game and he would look extremely out of place, but he would be a classic SEGA character fot the roster.
I have 2 questions:
1. Does he is considered as Joke character?
2. Is he deconfirmed as Ulala's summon?
(I haven't followed the thread for so long)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Comedy
8EA03E61-5DFD-4F36-AA03-56D49C1669D7.png
  • Name: Nikki
  • Origin: Swapnote (2011)
  • What game they're based on: Her 2D design from the Nintendo News Section
  • Company: Nintendo
  • Reason: Just a thought that randomly sprung into my head for a joke character. Ideally, she should be redesigned to look more humanoid while keeping her cute element.
  • Music: Main Theme - Swapdoodle

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
#Job 35 - Joke Character
Kisarah Westfield - Aggressors of Dark Kombat (SNK)

Resubmitting Kisarah Westfield for this prompt.

kisarah westfield.png

Here's my prior submission for her.​
Job #14: Solo Unit - Kisarah Westfield

View attachment 345132

I first wanted to put Gai Tendo here, but after reconsidering I might just wait it off to see if there's enough space for a Buriki One pair instead of a single solo unit to rep the game, as I find the game an important enough footnote in SNK's history. Now with that little preface out of the way, you know an SNK game (formerly owned by Alpha Denshi) that'd be neat to rep, but isn't really all that important or notable to warrant 2 whole characters, all this while adding a fan favorite character in the process? Yep, I'm submitting Kisarah Westfield from Aggressors of Dark Kombat as a solo unit.

Now who's this average high school girl you may ask? Well, she's a british girl who's been studying in japan as an exchange student. Rapidly became the class idol due to her looks, being admired by boys and girls alike. Although she herself has a crush already, none other than Aggressors of Dark Kombat's protagonist, Joe Kusanagi (you read that name right). She's been trying to make Joe notice her ever since he made a childhood vow to make Kisarah his girlfriend. Eventually, the lack of attention Joe's been giving Kisarah became so bad that she had to pursue him by entering the tournament in Aggressors of Dark Kombat, and luckily, in her ending, her wish got granted and they both officially became a couple.

Yeah... that's pretty much her entire personality. Girl is just enamored by this one japanese delinquent. Hell, you should see her super, she's really all about that.

Now why did I choose her specifically instead of any other character from the same game? Well, simply enough, she's the only character that gets used in the modern age when it comes to repping Aggressors of Dark Kombat. Who was the character from that game that got used in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum? Well it was none other than Kisarah. She's the only character from the game that has also cameo'd in a KOF game. I like to believe it's just because she's the most interesting and fun character from the game, I mean, she literally KISSES in front of the opponent for her super, all the while her opponent gets heartbroken, if that isn't genius move design then I don't know what is. There really isn't much to write home about when it comes to other characters from Aggressors of Dark Kombat, and Kisarah has became a fan favorite due to her appearance in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

When it comes to other moves she has her famous Hip Bazooka, Cheerleader Kick, Cutey Rainbow and Splash Air Dance. She's gotten way more moves in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum as well, so I'm confident we'll be able to fill in all moveslots for her alone. Also, I can already imagine the dialogue when she gets teamed up with a pair that includes Kyo, or any character named Joe tbh. She's pretty much a normal high schooler too, and it'd be funny to set her within a world where everyone has supernatural (and sometimes, godlike) powers.

In Project X Zone 3, her appearance would mostly be based on her updated Neo Geo Battle Coliseum appearance. Aggressors of Dark Kombat was priorly made by Alpha Denshi, a company that primarily made games for the Neo Geo back in the day, as they were considered a 2nd party studio for them. But with their bankruptcy, SNK purchased all of their game properties. So Kisarah Westfield is pretty much an SNK character. Her theme would remix her main battle theme, "Enlightenment".

Also, Happy Valentine's, I guess?
kisa-super2.gif

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Young Hero (Neo Turf Club)

Acting as a rep for pretty much all sports games in general (and maybe even a tribute to the kof sports team), the Young Hero would fight by simply… playing golf. He would put at the opponent and maybe even drive a golf cart into them because why not. Unless I’m forgetting someone there hasn’t really been a sports rep in project x zone and so I think doing one for a joke job would be a good idea.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Young Hero (Neo Turf Club)

Acting as a rep for pretty much all sports games in general (and maybe even a tribute to the kof sports team), the Young Hero would fight by simply… playing golf. He would put at the opponent and maybe even drive a golf cart into them because why not. Unless I’m forgetting someone there hasn’t really been a sports rep in project x zone and so I think doing one for a joke job would be a good idea.
This gentleman has an actual name and it's George Spinner FYI.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Haruka​
15​
Angélique​
4​
Arthur​
5​
Seto​
5​
Shingo​
5​
Space Harrier​
7​
Nikki​
8​
Kisarah​
7​
George Spinner​
7​
And Haruka wins! Congratulations!

I’m gonna be taking a small break from running this thread. My wi-fi’s acting weird today and I’m waiting for it to get back to normal.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #36: Neneko/Neiko (Yumeria)

1647792725754.png

A pair of people who share a single body, from the 2003 adventure game by Bandai Namco. Neneko is a grade-schooler who wants nothing more than solving mysteries, while Neiko is a time traveler who uses Neneko's body when she's sleeping.

I think these two were a pretty unique addition to the first game's roster and had some hilarious interactions/skills. I wouldn't mind seeing them return.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Gonna make some loose changes to a previous submission:
Job #36: Frank West
View attachment 345577
  • Name: Frank West
  • Origin: Dead Rising (2006)
  • What game they're based on: Dead Rising 2: Case West (2010)
  • Company: Capcom
  • Reason: Frank was a playable character in Project X Zone, but was completely absent in PxZ 2. I originally submitted him with the idea of being a Pair unit with Chuck Greene.
  • Music: Frank West

D

Deleted member

Regina_(Dino_Crisis).png

Regina (Dino Crisis) - Namco X Capcom

I just think she's cool. Her not returning in ether Project X Zone allways felt like a missed opportunity, and there are some chances she might appear in that new multiplayer game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom