• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
And with that, Ruby Heart seems to be the de-facto winner! And now let's move on to our next job:
Job #32: Submit a prompt™
Anything goes for this job; characters, enemies, etc. Just be sure to stay within the PxZ boundaries for this job.

Here's mine: Character from a light gun arcade game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Submit a Tekken pair.
It's obvious but it does feel missing since we have the other big fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Recruitable rival unit
2. Light gun
3. Tales

I don’t like voting for mine but Tales is such a huge series and honestly my favorite JRPG after old school FF and CT.Ill be honest that I’m torn between who we would submit as the possibilities are endless.

Hmmm…Smashboards Creates Tales of Vs 2?

This was a fun game.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Light gun game​
2​
Tekken pair​
8​
Tales pair​
11​
2010's-2020's​
12​
Recruitable rival unit​
9​
Surprisingly, 2010's-2020's character wins! However, we won't be getting to that prompt just yet. First, we're about to get a little wicked up in here.

Job #33: The token EVIL teammate
Pretty self-explanatory; submit a villain character who joins the heroes' side, whether it be Enemy Mine or just wanting to get Ouma-EU out of the way for their own purposes.

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Juri Han

Company: Capcom
Reason: She has become a PXZ staple since the first 3DS game., so of course she will return in the game, now spotting her SFV look.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Job #33: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Eggman_robotnik.png

• Name: Dr. Eggman
  • Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
  • What game they're based on: His design from Sonic Adventure onwards
  • Company: Capcom
  • Reason: Not only is he one of the most well-known video game villains ever, but I also figured he was a good compromise between human and scrimblo for a Sonic character.
  • Music: E.G.G.M.A.N.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
33. (K)Achi (Sin & Punishment)

• Name: Kachi
  • Origin: Sin & Punishment (2000)
  • Game they're based on?: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (2009)
  • Company: Nintendo
  • Reasoning: Let's get some Treasure representation in here. ALSO. This is a massive freaking spoiler for both Sin & Punishment 1 and 2, but we already had Fiora and surely other characters are spoilers as well. LOL. Anyways. I love Sin & Punishment even though I'm super terrible at it and never got past the 5th stage (the one with the lava). Achi is like one of the most important characters of the first game but you only get to fight her once and she turns into a planet or something idk? And then you are paired up with this girl Kachi in Star Successor, who people are trying to dispose of. Surely there must be a reason why right? Yeah it turns out this woman IS Achi from the first game, who tried to use the Ruffian sauce to turn main protagonist Saki Amamiya into a War Machine or something. So she's kinda messed up. And you don't find this out at the end of the game so Star Successor basically ends with Isa realizing he f***ed up royally. I think she'd fight with a combination of her abilities from Star Successor, guns and such. But then her Super move could be whatever she turns into in the N64 game.
    • So basically
      • Nintendo representation
      • Treasure representation
      • Post 2000's representation
      • Cool character
      • She could have interesting dialogue with characters built for war
  • Music: Blood Infractor (Sin & Punishment)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Solo (Megaman Star force)

Technically he's more Anti hero than villain but i couldn't think of an actual villain to put here. lol

He would kill people to protect himself though and would rather be left alone until left with absolutely no choice. He also helps villains sometimes.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Iori Yagami

• Name: Iori Yagami
  • Origin: The King Of Fighters 95 (1995)
  • What game they're based on: His appearence in KOF XV
  • Company: SNK
  • Reason: A Very Iconic and popular KOF character
  • Music: Stormy Saxophone 2

airConditioner

Smash Ace
If I may...

Iori isn't evil? He's one of the heroes of the series? At best he's probably a rival. All he does is talk mad s*** but everyone in KOF does. I don't intend to sound condescending but I can see how he can be seen as evil but objectively he isn't an evil character in the KOF lore. He just suffers from his blood curse and also really hates Kyo. The most villainous he's been is in his debut when he enters to beat up Kyo or something, and even then the main villain of that game is still Rugal. He's helped Kyo and Chizuru seal away Orochi (despite under the influence of Riot of the Blood) and he continued to help Kyo despite them hating each other, specifically in XI and XV when they canonically team up.

The only time he IS evil is when he has the Riot of the Blood activated and he's often not in control during that. When Orochi triggered Riot of the Blood in him at the end of 97 he still went for the best of humanity and helped defeat Orochi despite being under his control.

Again, apologies if it seems like I'm being condescending or if I'm trying to steer the thread in a certain direction (which I'm not). I just feel like this character doesn't really fit the spirit of the prompt.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Juri
2. Bass
3. Kachi

If I may...

Iori isn't evil? He's one of the heroes of the series? At best he's probably a rival. All he does is talk mad s*** but everyone in KOF does. I don't intend to sound condescending but I can see how he can be seen as evil but objectively he isn't an evil character in the KOF lore. He just suffers from his blood curse and also really hates Kyo. The most villainous he's been is in his debut when he enters to beat up Kyo or something, and even then the main villain of that game is still Rugal. He's helped Kyo and Chizuru seal away Orochi (despite under the influence of Riot of the Blood) and he continued to help Kyo despite them hating each other, specifically in XI and XV when they canonically team up.

The only time he IS evil is when he has the Riot of the Blood activated and he's often not in control during that. When Orochi triggered Riot of the Blood in him at the end of 97 he still went for the best of humanity and helped defeat Orochi despite being under his control.

Again, apologies if it seems like I'm being condescending or if I'm trying to steer the thread in a certain direction (which I'm not). I just feel like this character doesn't really fit the spirit of the prompt.
Yeah I wasn't sure if Rival was counted as evil in this instance so the submission was tentative at best.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
CharacterVotes
Juri
17​
Eggman
8​
Kachi
12​
Bass.EXE
11​
Solo
4​
And it seems Juri Han wins the vote! Congratulations!

Job #34: Use monsters from Spain mythology for enemies from Ouma-EU

Once again, a pretty self-explanatory job. Doesn't explicitly have to be mythology, though; you can also use regular animals native to Spain.

Top Bottom