• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Harp note herself doesnt have a lot of attacks, so i'm going to giving her a couple of Megaman's battle cards as an attack, since she also has the gadgets that Geo uses to use said Battle cards then she should be able to use them too.

So their attacks would look something like this:

Mega Buster charge shot/Shock note:

A basic attack where they use each other's respective projectile weapons.

Area Eater/Machine gun string

Harp Note uses her guitar string to grab the opponent, playing the guitar to launch a few electric blasts at said opponent while Megaman's partner Omega-sis tears into the opponent with his area eater summon

Wide Sword/Long Sword combo

Self explanatory, the two use the Wide sword and long sword battle cards a few times in quick succession.

Heavy Cannon/Song of Pulse

Harp Note uses her song of pulse attack, an attack where she goes up close to an enemy and sings, her vocal performance physically stunning the opponent, while she does this Megaman uses the Heavy Cannon, a card that's an upgraded version of the regular cannon card that's an extremely common drop when you beat enemies.

Fire Ring/Ground Wave

Harp Note throws out a ground wave card, which briefly stuns the opponent, while Megaman throws a fire ring card at the stunned opponent, dealing multiple hits of damage as the ring spins forwards and backwards at the opponent.

Red Gaia Eraser

The two quickly attack the opponent with a flurry of different cards and abilities, filling up a gauge that one filled Megaman transforms into his Red Joker form, and does the Red gaia eraser, an devastating attack that involve three laser blast and a massive explosion.

Job #19: The Title
Considering the main protags are of ex-Ouma blood, I think a fitting title would be Fractured Bloodlines, with red and blue as the primary colors.
This is a good one.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
It's been long enough! With 100% of the vote and being 100% of the submissions, Perkilator Perkilator 's title wins!! It's a great title and I will update the thread's title shortly.

Now... onto the next major story element:

Job 21! Submit a major story boss!
That's right, we're back on track!! Woohoo! This time, we'll be submitting a major story boss. While not the main antagonist, these major bosses usually are the driving force behind much of the story. They will also be in command of many minor story bosses, which we will get into later on. For example, M. Bison from Streets is one of these major bosses. He has characters like Han Juri under his command. These characters can be anyone from any of these companies. OK SEE YA!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job #21: Geese Howard
Geese_Howard.png

• Name: Geese Howard
  • Origin: Fatal Fury: King of Fighters (1991)
  • What game they're based on: Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997), as Nightmare Geese
  • Company: SNK
  • Reason: Any time an SNK-related crossover happens, Geese is always bound to show up. Plus, resurrecting Geese as Nightmare Geese could lead to an interesting sub-plot for Terry and Rock (especially considering the story and title of the game), since Geese is canonically dead as of Mark of the Wolves.
  • Music: Soy Sauce for Geese

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #21 - Lusamine (Pokèmon)

BF76CE32-2399-49D8-931C-2FB60B2E297B.png

Lusamine is the main antagonist of Pokèmon Sun and Moon. She’s the president of the Aether Foundation, an organization whose main goal is supposed to be the protection of Pokèmon. It’s soon revealed that her true motivations are a lot more sinister than initially thought. Fixated on finding the Ultra Beast Nihilego, Lusamine is looking to open up an Ultra Wormhole so that she may meet her objects of obsession.

There were a few options I was mulling over for a Pokèmon villain, including the superboss from Legends: Arceus, but I ultimately decided on Lusamine because she’d make for a super unique boss fight. During Sun and Moon’s climax, she fuses herself with Nihilego, and I’d imagine that for her boss fight in this game you’d actually get to fight her while she’s fused with the Ultra Beast. You don’t actually fight the Nihilego fused Lusamine herself in Sun and Moon and instead just have a battle with her regular team, but I say we make up for that here and go all out with her. Plus with the plot of the Alola games revolving heavily around interdimensional shenanigans and wormholes, you could easily justify Lusamine’s inclusion as her ending up in the Project X Zone world after going through the Ultra Wormhole. I just think Lusamine is neat.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job 21

Nightmare_Soul_Calibur_V.jpg

• Name: Nightmare
  • Origin: Soul Calibur
  • Company: Namco
Nightmare is one of the most iconic antagonists within the Soul franchise. He is known as physical manifestation of the evil sword known as the Soul Edge (that had once consumed Siegfried Schauffen) who is hungry to devour souls to restore the blade to its full power. Nightmare is a heartless, ruthless and violent being that looks down on humans as being "pathetic."

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
SIGMA

Yes, that big bald baddie from the Mega Man series. Sigma has long been a thorn in the side of the Maverick Hunters. He is known for spreading the virus that infects Reploids and turns them Maverick. He himself was once a Maverick Hunter until exposed to the Zero Virus which drove him made. He managed to come back time and time again to plunge the world into darkness.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
OK IM HERE I JUST FINISHED AN EXAM

Here are your candidates for big bad bosses ...

Albert Wesker, Umbrella Researcher turned Captain of S.T.A.R.S. (Resident Evil) @Darkonedagger
Geese Howard, the Reborn Emperor of South Town (Fatal Fury) Perkilator Perkilator
Gill, Sovereign of the Secret Society (Street Fighter) Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade
Lusamine, President of the Aether Foundation (Pokémon) OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
Nightmare, Manifestation of the Soul Edge (Soul) dezeray112 dezeray112
Sigma, Maverick Hunter turned Maverick (Mega Man) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Please vote for your top 3! As always keep your own in the second or third places.

wow it's unintentionally alphabetized great job guys!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
1. Geese
2. Gill
3. Lusamine

I didnt vote for Sigma because we're already going with megaman star force and he isnt in that series, there's only one recurring villain in that series and he would be a minor boss at best lol

D

Deleted member

1. Geese
2. Wesker
2. Lusamine

Nightmare is a close runner up

airConditioner

Smash Ace
get geesed

Geese27
Wesker9
Lusamine9
Sigma6
Gill5
Nightmare4

Geese will be our FIRST MAJOR STORY BOSS. Well, Nightmare Geese. He will be commanding several of the minor story bosses and enemies... which will bring us to

Job 22: Enemies from Represented Franchises
Submit enemies from any of these franchises:
  • Namco × Capcom
  • Xenosaga
  • Street Fighter
  • Darkstalkers
  • Ace Attorney
  • Devil May Cry
  • Mega Man Star Force
  • Sakura Wars
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Space Channel 5
  • Skies of Arcadia
  • Fatal Fury
  • Psycho Soldier
You may submit as many enemies as you like, but keep it to one per franchise. Some franchises may lend itself better to enemies than others. These guys will just be regular mooks that you can slap around so don't worry too much about the details. Just name and origin is good enough. And if possible, maybe their health levels too, from low to medium to high since some enemies take forever to beat.

"i can't control my blood rage" - rock howard

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
SF3_BC_110.png
SF3_BC_109.png
NoiseWzrdX.png

Noise Wizard

Megaman Star force

Wizards are essentially the Star force world's version of reploids, helpers to humanity, but Noise wizards are infected versions of them caused by a mysterious phenomenon known as Noise, once infected they lose their sense of self and attack people wildly, Megaman himself can get infected by the noise but he's mastered control of it hence the red joker transformation.

I couldnt find actual artwork of them.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Don't have any enemy ideas, but I do wanna take a stab at a solo unit moveset.
Athena Asamiya Moveset
imageedit_2_9409734805.png
Here's the video I found if anyone needs references
Input
Attack
None​
Psycho Ball
[Type: Arcane]
[Effect: Stun]
Psycho_Ball_'97.gif

Athena throws three balls of psychic energy; one that goes slowly and a larger, faster one that causes them to both deal two hits. The last one is a much larger ball that deals three hits.​
Left​
Phoenix Bomb
[Type: Physical]
[Effect: Bind]
Athena jumps backwards towards the wall, then jumps down to slam onto her opponent, following up with a Renkantai double kick.​
Right​
Psychic Shoot
[Type: Physical]
[Effect: Down]
Athena grabs the opponent and throws them to the right end of the screen. She then jumps up and grabs them, throws them towards the ground, and then after landing she throws them back to the left end with a Bit Throw.​
Up​
Psycho Sword
[Type: Sword / Arcane]
R.gif

Athena tosses the enemy with a Super Psychic Throw, then leaps into the air and deals a 7-hit psychic slash.​
Down​
Crystal Shoot
Athena charges up three balls of energy and shoots one forward, one upward, and then jumps up and shoots one downward; all of them deal three hits each.​
Support​
Phoenix Fang Arrow
Athena shoots four rounds of six projectiles, and then finishes with a dive attack the deals six last hits.​
Finisher​
Shining Crystal Revolution
[Effect: Bind]
Athena channels her psychic abilities to their maximum. She sends out a huge Psycho Ball that attacks in a wavelength pattern, then follows up with a Shining Crystal Bit that disorients the enemy.​
Skill
SP
Target
Effect
Description
Psychic Barrier​
30​
Self and allies in a 3x3 radius​
DEF ↑ 25%
Negates Gun, Energy and Arcane attack-induced status ailments​
Athena creates a psychic shield to protect adjacent allies; lasts for 3 turns​
Psychic Healing​
50​
Self and allies in a 3x3 radius​
HP ↑ 35%​
Athena channels psychic energy to heal her and her adjacent allies' wounds​
Music: Psycho Soldier Theme (new arrangement of this version I found)

Last edited:

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Katana and Akatana, clones of Saya are back, and they are still the obstacles for our heroes.

Katana (Medium HP)
Akatana (Medium HP)

As for Skies of Arcadia, here's Berserker (Medium HP) and Marauder (Medium HP)

These are both palette swaps of each other that are affiliated as Yellow enemies.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job 22: Enemies from Represented Franchises
Submit enemies from any of these franchises:
  • Namco × Capcom
  • Xenosaga
  • Street Fighter
  • Darkstalkers
  • Ace Attorney
  • Devil May Cry
  • Mega Man Star Force
  • Sakura Wars
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Space Channel 5
  • Skies of Arcadia
  • Fatal Fury
  • Psycho Soldier
Enemies:

Darkstalkers:

Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Huitzil.png

Huitzil (Phobos in Japan.)

The Huitzils were a creation made by Pyron 65 million years ago in which their sole objective is to aeliminate all life within earth in which they were solely caused the dinosaurs to be extinct until a massive earthquake erupted that trapped them beneath the earth's layers until they were found in 520AD. The Huitzils made an appearance in Namco X Capcom as enemy characters.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
That wraps up our first round of enemy submissions!

We've got the uhhh
  • Katana (Namco x Capcom)
  • Akatana (Namco x Capcom)
  • Armaros (Xenosaga)
  • Huitzil (Darkstalkers)
  • Q-Bee (Darkstalkers)
  • Noise Wizards (Mega Man Star Force)
  • Sin Scissors (Devil May Cry)
  • Hellbat (Devil May Cry)
  • Hell Pride (Devil May Cry)
  • Kouma Sandan (Sakura Wars)
  • Morolians (Space Channel 5)
  • Berserker (Skies of Arcadia)
  • Marauder (Skies of Arcadia)
Onto our next character job:

Job Numba 23: Submit a Solo Unit from a Classic Namco Franchise
I'm not exactly sure what counts as classic, but for now let's keep it from the '90s and older. Since it's a solo character, they will not be eligible to be paired later on. And as always, include name, origin, game they're based on.

Don't press shift and enter at the same time while writing a post on smash boards dot com, worst mistake of my life

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Nokia, from Digimon.

She's one of the few people in her Digimon universe that treats them like living creatures as most Digimon tamers in her game just trat them like objects to be discarded once they've outlived their usefulness, it's this bond with her two partners that allowed to reach their perfect combined form, Omnimon.
She's partnered with Agumon and Gabumon.

She's also like the best friend of the games silent protagonist, i didnt go with him because he doesnt have a set Digimon partner.

Music:

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #23: Classic Namco Solo Unit - Taira no Kagekiyo
For reasons (with a huge backstory in case people doesn't know about this series) and a playstyle, prepare to read these long words below.

Taira no Kagekiyo is the protagonist of Namco's 1986 arcade classic Genpei Tōma Den, it's Famicom-exclusive virtual board game adaptation (Computer Board Game) and a sequel, Samurai-Ghost which was released for the TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine console in 1992. Based on the real-life historical figure, he was a samurai from the Taira Clan who died in the Battle of Dan-no-ura, the last battle of the Genpei War, which resulted in his clan being destroyed by the Minamoto clan led by his arch-nemesis, Minamoto no Yorimoto. To avenge his clan's destruction after having been revived as a undead warrior by Andaba, the guardian of the Sanzu River, Kagekiyo has to obtain the three sacred treasures, Imperial Regalia of Japan (which consists of Magamati's jewel that makes Kagekiyo immune to poison, Kagami's mirror which grants invincibility to electric/lightning attacks and Kusanagi's sword, which is very powerful and doesn't break down) as he travels into Kamikura in order to defeat Yoritomo and his army of demons & henchmen, Minamoto no Yoshi-tsune and Saito Musashibō Benkei.

The series was resurrected as a webcomic titled "Scar" as part of Namco's defunct subsidiary ShiftyLook's library, where Kagekiyo (now named Scar, hence the title) fought against cyborg samurais instead of demons. He later appeared in other video games such as a WonderSwan tactical role-playing game Namco Super Wars, Namco High as a captain of the school's wrestleball team, Tales of Eternia as a cameo where he prevents the player from advancing through certain doorways in the Aifread's Tomb dungeon (alongside Splatterhouse's Rick Taylor), Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon, Soul Calibur III and Tekken 6 as a costume (for Yoshimitsu in latter two), Pac-Man 99 and finally, Namco x Capcom (spiritual predecessor of Project X Zone), where he teamed up with Soul Calibur's Mitsurugi and Yokai Dochuki/Shadow Land's Tarosuke.

For Project X Zone 3, during battles, Kagekiyo would use his katana/sword for quick slashing attacks, counters and techniques such as his signature "Senpuken", which involves him spinning it around in a circle with one arm in order to quickly eliminate/kill enemies and shooting energy shockwave projectiles forward with "Shinkuzan". He can also use magical spells (a list for explanations) as seen in Genpei Tōma Den: Computer Board Game and the Imperial Regalia of Japan treasures themselves for a destructive attack.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job #23 - Old-Ass Namco Character:
NxCGilgamesh.jpg

(this is the highest quality image i could find ok)

Name: Gilgamesh
Series: Babylonian Castle Saga
Debut: The Tower of Druaga (1984)
Company who owns them: take a wild ****ing guess
Reasoning: Man honestly I'm kinda just shocked he wasn't in either PxZ game. He was rather notably in NxC, Tower of Druaga is a super iconic and influential Namco classic, he just Fits Right In. We could theoretically have him in as a pair unit with Ki but I think our pair unit priorities are better off placed elsewhere
Theme Song: Main Theme

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Job #23: Classic Namco Character
D1EE2F8E-3CEA-455F-AC33-98CFC9AFCD84.jpeg

(This was the best image I could find shut up)
  • Name: Valkyrie
  • Origin: Valkyrie no Bōken (1986)
  • What game they're based on: Valkyrie no Densetsu (1989)
  • Reason: Valkyrie is a mainstay within the PxZ series. If Pit ever joined, I could see him being paired with Valkyrie, since they’re both servants of goddesses.
  • Music: Main Theme - The Legend of Valkyrie

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Condensing everything into one post.
Shion Uzuki & KOS-MOS Moveset

Both of these characters are based on their appearances in Episode III (with KOS-MOS specifically using her Version 4 appearance), however, they use moves from across the series. They also tap into some moves from their partymates, which is something Xenosaga characters can (sort of) do in their home game and have since done in crossovers.

InputAttack
None​
Lock Shot & X-BUSTER
[Type: Energy]

Both attacks are Special Attacks in Episode III, though X-BUSTER originates in Episode I. Shion hits the enemy with Break Blow, knocking the enemy up in the air as KOS-MOS jumps up to fire A-BURST at them. The enemy is knocked back down to the ground as KOS-MOS and Shion fire off X-BUSTER and Lock Shot respectively.​
Left​
Break Bash & D-TOOTH
[Type: Sword]
[
Effect: Stun]

Break Bash
is another one of Shion's Specials in Episode III, used for breaking the opponent's guard. D-TOOTH has gone by many names but it originate in Episode II. Shion rushes in and slashes with her M.W.S.. As the enemy is caught in Shion's slashes, KOS-MOS takes the opportunity to use VALKYRIE, slashing several times and blasting the enemy in the face. KOS-MOS then uses D-TOOTH on the ground. As the projectile travels along the ground, Shion makes a final attack with Break Bash, knocking the opponent strongly against the wall and causing them to be stunned.​
Right​
Lightning Waltz & F-SCYTHE
[
Type: Sword]

Lightning Waltz is Jin Uzuki's final Special Attack from Episode III, only obtained after defeating a specific boss for the final time, while F-SCYTHE is one of the techs that KOS-MOS can have emailed to her in Episode I. The attack starts with Shion hitting the opponent with a Lightning Blast, allowing KOS-MOS to charge up and hit the enemy with R-DRILL, positioning the android behind the enemy. Shion then uses her brother's sword and strikes with Lightning Waltz. KOS-MOS then finishes the attack with F-SCYTHE.​
Up​
Double G-SHOT
[
Type: Gun]

G-SHOT is probably one of KOS-MOS's most iconic attacks, often being depicted in official art and renders. Though in gameplay she only uses one of the guns, KOS-MOS is often depicted with two, as seen in cutscenes and this artwork. This attack starts with KOS-MOS using Micro Missiles, a special attack from Episode II, to push the enemy upwards, as Shion continuously shoots the enemy from behind with her M.W.S.. Once Micro Missiles has sent the enemy to the highest point, KOS-MOS and Shion use R-CANNON and Double Shot respectively to keep the enemy airborne. KOS-MOS then uses G-SHOT, but with a twist. She pulls out two of them, throws one to Shion, and they both fire the guns off in tandem. Shion falls backwards comedically after she begins firing, as a reference to how she often falls after performing powerful gun-based techs.​
Down​
Spell Ray & Cyber Kick
[
Type: Physical / Arcane]
[
Effect: Down]

Both early game techs from Episode I, with the former being one of Shion's and the latter being Ziggy's. KOS-MOS first rushes in with R-BLADE, slashing the enemy into the air. Shion catches the enemy in the air and uses Fallen Eagle, a tech from Episode III, to bring them down to the ground. The throw to the ground causes the enemy to bounce back up, where they are now caught by KOS-MOS using Cyber Kick to trap the enemy in place, giving Shion the opportunity to blast them with a Spell Ray.​
Special​
D-TENERITAS to X-CANNON
[
Attack Type: Energy]

D-TENERITAS is KOS-MOS's ultimate attack in Episode III. Its counterpart, U-TENERITAS, is used by T-elos throughout the game, but KOS-MOS only gains access to her own iteration after defeating T-elos for the final time at the end of the game. X-CANNON is the Level 3 Anima Awakening of Shion and KOS-MOS's shared E.S. craft, E.S. Dinah. The attack opens up with KOS-MOS and Shion unleashing a barrage of attacks such as D-S-SAULT and Shock Blade. KOS-MOS then fires D-TENERITAS, encapsulating the enemy inside a blue orb of energy. A cut-in plays, showing KOS-MOS and Shion boarding E.S. Dinah, as it gets ready to fire X-CANNON at the orb. When the two attacks collide, a violent explosion causes the orb to disintegrate.​

Multi​
Rain Blade & Twin Buster
[
Attack Type: Arcane / Energy]

Rain Blade is one of Shion's far Tech Attacks in Episode I, while Twin Buster originates as their Multiple Assault in Namco × Capcom and one of their Double Techs in Episode II. Shion creates an arcane field on the ground underneath the group of enemies. This causes them to be trapped and struck several times by falling shots of energy. As the shots are raining from the sky, Shion and KOS-MOS ready a stronger version of KOS-MOS's signature X-BUSTER. The cut-in shows the android bending over as her creator fires a shot of energy into KOS-MOS's back. KOS-MOS absorbs this shot and transmutes it into the powerful Twin Buster, blasting away the opponents caught in Rain Blade.​
Support​
Lunar Blade
[
Attack Type: Sword]

Functions pretty much the same as KOS-MOS & Fiora's support attack in PXZ2. The two rush in as a poem appears with each slash. This attack comes from one of Shion's near type Tech Attacks in Episode I.​
SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Boost​
70​
Self​
MOVE: ↑1KOS-MOS uses boost to see past enemy movement and increase her movement potential.
Best Ally​
70​
Ally​
Allows a unit to survive a fatal blowShion protects an ally in an ether aura that allows them to be the best they can be.
Hilbert Effect​
50​
All​
Energy Resistance ↑ 25%
Sword Resistance ↑ 25%
Arcane Resistance ↑ 25%
KOS-MOS activates the Hilbert Effect, engulfing the entire map in a field that increases resistance to Energy, Sword, and Arcane type attacks.
Medica​
30​
Ally​
HP Recovered: 30%Shion uses her knowledge of medicine to heal an ally.
CharacterMusic
Shion Uzuki​
An arrangement of Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht's battle theme, which plays in most scenarios.
An arrangement of we've got to believe in something from Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, which will play in certain story battles and/or when the pair is at low health.
KOS-MOS​
An arrangement of she's coming back, from Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, which plays in most scenarios. It will also play during the pair's special attack.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
It's 2AM and I have nothing better to do (a lie)

Job 23: Old Fart

(please leave me alone this is literally the only good pic i could find)
  • Name: Hiromi Tengenji
  • Origin: Burning Force (1989)
  • Appearance based on Namco × Capcom
  • Company: Arc System Works
  • Music: Bay Yard (1st Day) - Burning Force
I just think she's neat and also, having a character do all their attacks on their little vehicle would be kinda dope. If there's not enough moves we could Captain Falcon her up a bit but I think she's fine. But yea she rides her SIGN DUCK and pew pew pew!

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Job #23: Classic Namco Character

Name: Ling Xiaoyu
Origin: Tekken 3 (1997)
Music: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Piano Intro Massive Mix

Xiaoyu, childhood friend of Jin Kazama, has appeared in both PXZ games, partnering with Jin in the first and Chun-Li for the second. This time around though, she fights solo and uses her appearance from Tekken 7, while still retaining the moves she used in the series.

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Is funny because, Tekken characters has the most changed appearances in Namco x Capcom and Project X Zone games. NXC uses characters from Tekken 4, PXZ 1 uses Tekken 6 and PXZ 2 uses Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job 23: Classic Namco Character

RichardMillerRender.png

Name: Richard Miller
Game: Time Crisis
Year: 1995
Music: Stage 1-1

Description: Richard Miller is from the first Time Crisis that debut in 1995 in Arcades and then ported to the Playstation in 1997. He is a VSSE agent who had been dispatched to rescue the daughter of Sercian's opposition leader named Rachel who had been abducted by Sherudo Garo whose objective is to restore the old order.

D

Deleted member

Sophitia
Soul Calibur has been weirdly absent from the Project X Zone games apart from the inclusion of Natsu in PXZ2. I considered going with Taki but I felt Sophitia could fit well into this crossover.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Top Bottom