• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A interdimensional naked dood goes around with bugs made of darkness and triggers bombs that create pocket dimensions and swallows them up which causes a gigantic heavenly goddess thingy to summon Glovers to fire lazerbeams at everyone to blink them out of existence only for a lone director favorite to release these blinked sus imposters and recruit an army of spiritual denizens to fight against this heavenly goddess only for its dark brother to come in and crash the party leading to multiple endings.

Instead of an evil entity bringing together these worlds, one original world unaffiliated with the rest is on the bring of collapse and ruin thanks to a scourge of some kind...could be zombies, could be robots, aliens, who knows. We can decide later. In order to save their home, the Queen Elizabeth of the World uses the last of her magic to summon heroes and heroines from various worlds, timelines, and universes to fight against this threat. While to some, they would rather go back home rather than fight someone else's fight, they start to learn that there is a chance that is blight could extend beyond this world's borders and into their own as it can jump multiverse boundaries. Combined with the threat of their own universes and the plight of the innocents in this world, the decide to face this threat together.

However, it is revealed that the Queen of the World is also the Dark Queen of the World DUN DUN DUN, a malevolent force who, when the Queen used the life force from her body to summon the heroes, managed to take over the body and alter the spell to also bring in the villains and monsters from this world and to anchor the worlds to this world to allow the this scourge to spread over the multiverse of madness. Eventually, it is revealed that both the Queen and Dark Queen were working in tandem to bring about a cataclysmic event that would engulf the entire multiverse resulting all these universes vanishing from existence. This energy we would be rerouted by both queens to recreate this original world but as THE original world and the center of the multiverse with both as Queen of the Multiverse....

So yeah, a dark entity brings in heroes from multiples worlds...

I call it Capcom X Namco 3 + SNK: A Good Entity Brings in Heroes to Fight but Ends up Being a Dark Entity

Last edited:
A interdimensional naked dood goes around with bugs made of darkness and triggers bombs that create pocket dimensions and swallows them up which causes a gigantic heavenly goddess thingy to summon Glovers to fire lazerbeams at everyone to blink them out of existence only for a lone director favorite to release these blinked sus imposters and recruit an army of spiritual denizens to fight against this heavenly goddess only for its dark brother to come in and crash the party leading to multiple endings.
This is the best story you wrote.
I'll rate ♾️/10.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I was thinking a story that would inevitably tie back to our hypothetical protagonists.

Like our two protagonists are siblings descended from an Ex-Ouma europe member and have to defeat the organization their mother was a part of before they can cause their usual brand of chaos around the globe.
I'm not good at filling out the rest of the details. I just know that PXZ2 leaves the plot detail of "Ouma-Europe" in such a way that it feels like a sequel hook of sorts.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job #18: Story Proposal (I’m gonna keep this as simple as I can for a wall of text)
Mysterious flowers born from Fugadivita Seeds (or Fudiseeds for short) appear in various worlds, draining their life to resurrect the goddess Palomma, whose followers (which mainly consists of fairies) believe she can bring them eternal life and happiness. Petunia, the leader of these followers, uses butterfly-shaped flowers to lull her enemies into submission, if not obedience, via brainwashing. Acacia, Petunia’s daughter, is vehemently against the actions and rebels against her zealous mother and her followers.

When she suddenly finds herself on Earth when she’s looking for help, Acacia runs into a boy named Akio Daiki, a college-grade practitioner of Tomiki aikido. Together, the two unite with both each other and allies from other worlds to stop the resurrection of Palomma by destroying the Fudiseeds across the various worlds.

But they are faced with opposition at every corner; Petunia creates insect-like monsters called Pestilenza, while villains from other worlds try to harness the power of the Fudiseeds for their own purposes.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Fudiseeds
2. Ouma 2: Electric Boogaloo
3. Queens

Last edited by a moderator:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Looks like we're gonna end voting !

Queens: 9 votes
Ouma 2 Electric Boogaloo: 12 votes
Fudiseeds: 12 votes
Pondering da orb: 3

Uh oh it's tied Google form time.
So while we wait for results from that to come in, we'll be skipping the next job (19) and moving straight into...

Job 20! Submit a pair unit from a franchise that debuted in the 2000's and up!
Sike! We're doing a modern franchise pair. Submit a pair unit from any franchise from 2000 and up. You may pick any company, though keep both characters in the same company please thank you. If you decide to do characters from 2 different games make sure both are from 2000 and up. Depending on how many submissions, we will be aiming for one per company. And as always... include name, debut, origin, what game they're based on, etc. I sure hope my lack of planning won't backfire on me later on!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Okay so here's my idea for pair unit, this specific version of Megaman has been ignored for the longest time but i think it should be included in more crossover games, this series has already had Legends and X so let a different Megaman take the stage:
Harp-Note-sonia-sky-hibiki-misora-43250842-500-375.png

Megaman and Harp Note (Megaman Star Force)

I imagine Megaman's moveset making use ofhis different battle cards that the player collects throughout the trilogy while Harp Note play back up, using her guitar's lazer thing, weaponized musical notes and grabbing the opponent so Megaman can fire stronger hard to land moves.

As for their super move, the two of them rapidly attack the opponent to boost a gauge that appear at the top of the screen, and when the bar fills up Megaman goes into his super form from Star Force 3 and does his final attack that he used during that games final boss:

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Job #20: Frank & Chuck
Frank_West_(Dead_Rising).png Dead_rising_chuck_full.png
  • Name: Frank West & Chuck Greene
  • Origin:
    • Frank: Dead Rising (2006)
    • Chuck: Dead Rising 2 (2010)
  • What game they're based on: Dead Rising 2: Case West (2010)
  • Company: Capcom
  • Reason: They’re both the protagonists of Dead Rising 1 and 2, respectively, and had also teamed up in Case West. Frank was a playable character in Project X Zone, but was completely absent in PxZ 2.
  • Music:

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job 20! Submit a pair unit from a franchise that debuted in the 2000's and up!
Sike! We're doing a modern franchise pair. Submit a pair unit from any franchise from 2000 and up. You may pick any company, though keep both characters in the same company please thank you. If you decide to do characters from 2 different games make sure both are from 2000 and up. Depending on how many submissions, we will be aiming for one per company. And as always... include name, debut, origin, what game they're based on, etc. I sure hope my lack of planning won't backfire on me later on!
Job 20

I'm going to opt for something different based upon the Namco Bandai series.

Luke_O'Neil.JPG.jpg
Marc_Godart.JPG.jpg

Name: Luke O'Neil and Marc Godart
Company: Namco
Game: Time Crisis 5
Release: 2015 (for Arcades)
Gameplay: I expect them to use a couple of dash and jump mechanics based from Time Crisis 5 along with a range of weapons that consist of handgun, shotgun, machine gun and a grenade gun.

The Time Crisis series is considered one of the most popular on-rail shooter games that had been released for both arcade and home consoles. It was pretty much between them or Alan Dunaway and Wesley Lambert of Time Crisis 3. But in the end, I opted for Luke and Marc as they offer something unique in terms of mechanics (as explained in the Gameplay section) and story purposes.

Here is a full video of the arcade gameplay of the two characters in action:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #20: Vyse and Aika

• Name: Vyse and Aika
  • Origin/What Game They're Based On: Skies of Arcadia (2000)
  • Company: SEGA
  • Reason: Skies of Arcadia itself is a cult RPG classic since it's original release on Dreamcast, having seen moderate success with a GameCube port (Legends) and it's characters made many guest appearances such as Valkyria Chronicles (both in the games and anime series alongside Fina), Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (with a race track, Rogue's Landing) and Archie's crossover comic story arc, Worlds Unite.
  • Battle Music:
  • Playstyle:

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Job 20

I'm going to opt for something different based upon the Namco Bandai series.

View attachment 345551View attachment 345553

Name: Luke O'Neil and Marc Godart
Game: Time Crisis 5
Release: 2015 (for Arcades)
Gameplay: I expect them to use a couple of dash and jump mechanics based from Time Crisis 5 along with a range of weapons that consist of handgun, shotgun, machine gun and a grenade gun.

The Time Crisis series is considered one of the most popular on-rail shooter games that had been released for both arcade and home consoles. It was pretty much between them or Alan Dunaway and Wesley Lambert of Time Crisis 3. But in the end, I opted for Luke and Marc as they offer something unique in terms of mechanics (as explained in the Gameplay section) and story purposes.

Here is a full video of the arcade gameplay of the two characters in action:

Job #20: Edelgard & Dimitri
View attachment 345546View attachment 345547

• Name: Edelgard von Hresvelg & Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd
  • Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
  • What game they're based on: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
  • Company: Nintendo
  • Reason: They’re both two of the most important characters in Three Houses’ story, so I’m including specifically the pre-timeskip versions (mainly with the idea of Claude as a Solo Unit later on in mind)
  • Music:
I apologize if I was unclear, but while these two are great submissions I don't think they are from franchises that debuted in 2000 or later.

D

Deleted member

Kazuma_Kiryu (1).png

IchibanKasuga.png

Kiryu and Ichiban
The original hero of Yazuka and the star of the latest entry. Ichiban would freak out to find himself teaming up with the legendry Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Job 20: Hugo Pennywort & Alisa Ilinichina Amiella (God Eater)
  • Names: Hugo & Alisa​
  • Origin: God Eater series (2010)
    • Hugo is from God Eater 3
    • Alisa is from God Eater 1, but she uses her appearance from God Eater 2 (Rage Burst)​
  • Company: Bandai-Namco
  • Themes
    • While I doubt we would actually have to deal with copyright and other issues, it is important to note that Over the clouds was removed from the overseas release of Project X Zone and replaced with God and Man, and in Project X Zone 2, it went completely unused in favor of No Way Back. Over the clouds would receive a new remix if it were actually in though, since the version from PXZ hurts my ears.
    • Hugo
    • Alisa
  • Playstyle
    • Basically the same as the other God Eater pairs in Project X Zone. Hugo and Alisa have similar God Arcs (their weapons), so what makes them stand out from other pairs would be the new abilities introduced in God Eater 3 like Engage.
God Eater is a pretty large franchise for Namco. Alisa has appeared in both Project X Zone games, the first in her debut appearance and the second sporting new drip from God Eater 2. She was paired with another playable character from God Eater in the first game, Soma Schicksal, and appears in the second as a solo unit. God Eater has received an anime based on about half of the events of the first game as told by an OC, but Alisa acts much like a secondary protagonist in that. She's a New-Type God Eater from the Russian Branch of Fenrir with a complex past. While Soma is the only character who has appeared in every God Eater game, Alisa is basically the mascot of the series, so it'd be fitting to include her over Soma. This time, she'd appear with the male lead from God Eater 3, Hugo. God Eater 3 introduces AGEs, Adaptive God Eaters, who are much more resistant to the Aragami threat than their predecessors. Hugo is one of such AGEs, belonging to the Pennywort port. Overall, I think of the God Eater 3 characters, he and Claire have the best shot, but I went with Hugo since he's a lot more active than she is in the plot (based on my experience) and pretty much more interesting. The series also just recently celebrated its anniversary, happy anniversary God Eater!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Rathalos & Rathian (Monster Hunter)
1645232764334.png
1645232746131.png

Yes, the besty beasties themselves! We don't have many feral paired units so I felt these two would be both unique and fun additions that gives gameplay an different perspective while also perhaps being anti-hero'ish within the story,

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I apologize if I was unclear, but while these two are great submissions I don't think they are from franchises that debuted in 2000 or later.
I'll change mine.

Alan_Dunaway_Time_Crisis_3.jpg
Wesley-pose2.JPG.jpg

Names: Alan Dunaway and Wesley Lambert
Game: Time Crisis 3
Release: 2002 (Arcade), 2003 (Console Ports)
Gameplay: I expect them to use a couple of dash attacks along with a range of weapons that consist of handgun, shotgun, machine gun and a grenade gun.

Themes:
The Beginning - Time Crisis 3
Unstoppable VSSE - Time Crisis 3
Stage 1-1 - Time Crisis

As stated, the Time Crisis franchise is considered to be one of the most popular on-rail shooting games within the arcade scene which had also seen ports for home consoles. Time Crisis 3 takes place within a Mediterranean island Lukano which had been invaded by its neighbouring special forces led by the Zagorian Federation led by General Giorgio Zott. Alicia Winston who discovered their plans to launch missiles to eliminate other nations contacted the V.S.S.E. who in turn sent two agents Alan Dunaway and Wesley Lambert to provide support and aid to Alicia and to put an end to the Zagorian Federation's plans.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll change mine.

View attachment 345615View attachment 345616

Gameplay: I expect them to use a couple of dash attacks along with a range of weapons that consist of handgun, shotgun, machine gun and a grenade gun.

As stated, the Time Crisis franchise is considered to be one of the most popular on-rail shooting games within the arcade scene which had also seen ports for home consoles. Time Crisis 3 takes place within a Mediterranean island Lukano which had been invaded by its neighbouring special forces led by the Zagorian Federation led by General Giorgio Zott. Alicia Winston who discovered their plans to launch missiles to eliminate other nations contacted the V.S.S.E. who in turn sent two agents Alan Dunaway and Wesley Lambert to provide support and aid to Alicia and to put an end to the Zagorian Federation's plans.
The time crisis Franchise debuted in the 90s so idk if this counts.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'll change mine.

View attachment 345615View attachment 345616

That’s not the point. The point is Time Crisis is a franchise that debuted in 1995, way before 2000. So I don’t think a Time Crisis character would be eligible in this case.

My submissions:
Beat and Gum (Jet Set Radio)
Company: SEGA
Gameplay: They could use graffiti cans or Dash at opponents while rollerblading. Also some rythmm moves are appearing.

That's right, Beat and Gum are character from Jet set Radio franchise made by SEGA, which was releases in 2001. They are part of GG gang, where they tag walls with using graffiti cans.
They also compete with Love shocker while doing Turf Wars over the whole Tokyo-to.

I want to put them in the Game, because JSR franchise is very Iconic for 2000's Standards and it's actually a cult classic that as released on last SEGA Console. The franchise was influenced by Japanese 90's culture, which was stated by it's creator.
Although, they could have unique moveset in the Game and they can work well.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
That’s not the point. The point is Time Crisis is a franchise that debuted in 1995, way before 2000. So I don’t think a Time Crisis character would be eligible in this case.
Ah, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

Well, here goes my third attempt:

GaiaMasterArt.png

Jiggar.png
PrincessTiara.png

Names: Jiggar the Treasure Hunter and Princess Tiara.
Company: Capcom
Game: Gaia Master
Debut Release: 2000 (Playstation Port)
Gameplay: I expect Jiggar's gameplay to incorporate a couple of speed and dash attacks with his bowie knife similar to a thief and Tiara to utilse rapier based attacks.

Gaia Master is a fantasy based board game platform game developed by Capcom which made its console debut in 2000 for the Playstation and then to the Dreamcast a year later.

For character descriptions, Jiggar is a young treasure hunter who seeks for an elixir that can cure a disease whilst Tiara is a princess who led a secluded lifestyle within her father's protection. Although she does have a kind and strong heart, she does not understand the ways or events that had been happening within the world.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #20: Claude & Riley

1645279798363.png
1645279808639.png

Name: Claude Wallace & Riley Miller
Company: SEGA
Origin: Valkyria Chronicles 4 (2018)

Valkyria Chronicles is one of the biggest ongoing SEGA series that debuted in the 2000s and it already received playable characters in PXZ. Seeing that VC4 was a successful new entry in the series, I think it makes sense to include a pair unit from it to have some fresh faces. Claude and Riley are pretty much the main hero and heroine of the game and while there are other choices, their relationship made me choose them as a single unit.

Gameplay-wise, they can use a variety of firearms available to the different classes in their games. Valkyria Chronicles is a series based on military combat with some fantastical touches so they can use rifles, grenades, lances, machine guns, mortars, flame throwers, and heavy artillery. Claude can also command a tank and a warship for their super moves.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
1645314393862.png

Looks like we'll be going with Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade 's proposal for the story! You can reread it here since we'll be referencing it for many of our jobs from now on.​
I was thinking a story that would inevitably tie back to our hypothetical protagonists.

Like our two protagonists are siblings descended from an Ex-Ouma europe member and have to defeat the organization their mother was a part of before they can cause their usual brand of chaos around the globe.
I'm not good at filling out the rest of the details. I just know that PXZ2 leaves the plot detail of "Ouma-Europe" in such a way that it feels like a sequel hook of sorts.
And here's the voting for job... 20?
Bandai-Namco
Hugo & Alisa (God Eater) airConditioner airConditioner

Capcom
Mega Man & Harpnote (Mega Man Star Force) Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade
Frank West & Chuck Greene (Dead Rising) Perkilator Perkilator
Rathalos & Rathian (Monster Hunter) Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Jiggar the Treasure Hunter & Princess Tiara (Gaia Master) dezeray112 dezeray112

Sega
Vyse & Aika (Skies of Arcadia) tonygameman tonygameman
Kazuma Kiryu & Ichiban Kasuga (Yakuza) @Darkonedagger
Beat & Gum (Jet Set RADIOOOOOOOOO) Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Claude Wallace & Riley Miller (Valkyria Chronicles) osby osby

Please vote for your top 3 in each category (Capcom & Sega). Since Hugo and Alisa are my own submission, I'll remove them from this job and resubmit them some other time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Megaman and Harpnote
2. Frank and Chuck
3. Jigger and Taira

1. Vyse and Akia
2. Claude and Riley
3. Kazuma and Ichiban

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Capcom:

1. Frank and Chuck
2. Megaman and Harpnote
3. Jigger and Taira

Sega:

Oh my god, it's like chosing between my children, these are all good

1. Vyse and Aika
2. Kazuma and Ichiban
3. Claude and Riley

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Capcom.
1. Mega Man & Harpnote
I don't have any attachment to Mega Man, but it would be nice to see X and Zero take a break in favor of other Megamen.
2. Frank & Chuck
3. Jigger & Tiara

Sega.

I really really like all of these as well.

1. Claude & Riley
2. Vyse & Aika
3. yakoozer

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
C'mon people! Think of the conversations these two dragons could be having!!!

Rathalos: RAWRW RWRARWRWRRRRWV AWRWRA RAGROWL RARWRARWERERER!! (Quick, we need to stop the melding on the universes or else we can't get back to ours!)
Rathian: RARWRARWRWRW !!! WRWRARARAWR!! (But there's so much delicious prey in this one!)
RAWRWR RARWRW! RARWRWA!A?A? !!ARARARA!!! (True, and I understand your pain but logical speaking, our chances of survival lower here. Plus, these creatures here are a tad bit scrawny. You do get what I am saying?)
Rathian: RARWRWRARW? RARWRWA!!! (No, I don't? But, brother, I will follow you anywhere. Let me eat that guy in a white gi first though.)
Rathalos: RAWR (Yes)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Capcom
  1. Jiggar the Treasure Hunter & Princess Tiara
  2. Mega Man & Harpnote
  3. Frank West & Chuck Greene
Sega
  1. Kazuma Kiryu & Ichiban Kasuga
  2. Vyse & Aika
  3. Claude Wallace & Riley Miller

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Capcom:
  1. Rathalos & Rathian
  2. Mega Man & Harp Note
  3. Jiggar & Taira
SEGA:
  1. Beat & Gum
  2. Vyse & Aika
  3. Claude & Riley

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Terry Bogard & Rock Howard Moveset

Little preface. So in general, I heavily based Rock and Terry on their Mark of the Wolves incarnation, which I tried to stay faithful to as this is what we're going with. So this means no Rising Tackle for Terry for example, as Terry has never been featured with that move in his MotW fit (at least up until KOF XV, where his MotW costume is an optional DLC outfit). Although Rock will be using that move instead, as he's adopted it.

Move List
InputAttack
None
Backspin Kick & Crack Counter
[Attack Type: Physical]
[Effect: Down]

Terry rolls behind the opponent, both Terry and Rock then deal 2 similar blows. Terry starts with a blow with his left elbow with Rock dealing a heavy blow with his right one, then both follow up with a simultaneous punch, Terry's would be an upward's punch with his right fist while Rock's is a heavy downwards punch from the same side (These are Terry's c.LP to c.HP, and Rock's c.LP to c.HP in Garou: MotW). Rock then takes a step back, with Terry dealing his Backspin Kick (visualized, a fairly common command normal of Terry's) to the opponent. The opponent then flies towards Rock, he counters with his Crack Counter (visualized, one of his trademark specials) and shoots the opponent back into place.
Left
Power Dunk & Double Reppuuken
[Attack Type: Arcane/Physical]

As Terry and Rock stand side by side, Rock performs his iconic purple reppuuken, albeit a single one, quickly followed by a single power wave by Terry. Rock then proceeds to follow up wtih a Double Reppuuken (visualized), which stuns the opponent into place, which creates a perfect opportunity for Terry to lead with a Power Dunk (visualized).

Right
Power Charge & Rage Run • Type "Dunk"
[Effect: Stun]

Rock goes up the opponent and performs a reverse roundhouse kick (which is his HK), all the while Terry charges at the opponent for a three-hit combo, which first hits twice with low punches, then finishes with his Power Charge (combo visualized, this combo is his combination attack in MotW, which includes Power Charge which is a common special move of his in several games). Rock then dashes at the opponent and performs his Rage Run • Type "Dunk" (visualized), in where he once reaches his opponent, performs a short hop and performs a downwards dunk.

Up
Burn Knuckle & Rising Tackle

Terry performs a spinning hook kick (his HK in MotW) which deals 2 hits, while Rock rolls to the other side and performs a Rising Tackle after crouching for a small second. While the opponent is getting drilled mid-air, Terry deals a Burn Knuckle to them.

Down
Crack Shoot & Shinkuunage

Rock quickly deals a kick to axe kick combination to the enemy (this is his combination attack in MotW), while Terry quickly undercuts the opponent under the chin (his Rising Upper from the KOF games) shortly after. Rock then performs his Rage Run • Type "Shift" where he teleports behind the opponent as they are in mid-air. Terry then finishes by performing his Crack Shoot at the opponent, where they get hit by the American Saw of Death and gets flown to Rock. He then follows up with his Shinkuunage (a command grab of Rock in MotW), where he grabs the opponent and throws them to the other side of the screen, which would cause the opponent to wallbounce.

Special
Buster Wolf & Deadly Rave "Neo"
[Effect: Stun]

Terry starts by dealing a Power Charge to the opponent while yelling its name, causing them to fly back, Rock then follows up with a good hit of his Hard Edge, where he dashes to the opponent and hits them with his elbow, and deals an additional hit with his palm. Once that second hit connects, he pulls of his iconic Deadly Rave "Neo" (visualized, also here's an evolution vid cuz why not), where he charges to the opponent and deals multiple blows in a combo, finishing with a blast of energy from his hand, all the while screaming "DEADLY RAVE" during the activation. Rock then calls out Terry as he's hunched over due to fatigue, Terry appears into the screen as he power dunks on the opponent. He then shouts his iconic as ever "Are You OK?" as a cinematic appears on the screen, and performs his legendary Buster Wolf.

Multi
Power Geyser & Raging Storm
[Attack Type: Arcane]

As Rock and Terry each find themselves at the seperate sides of the screen, Rock performs a Hard Edge to his opponent as Terry Burn Knuckles his. The camera temporarily focuses on Rock as he performs his Shine Knuckle where he quickly charges at both enemies and then performs a Rising Tackle. After Rock lands into place opposite of Terry, he charges up and purple aura starts to surround the boy. As the opponents land in front of Terry, a cinematic appears as he punches his fist on the ground while yelling "POWER GEYSER" right after sending some words of encouragement to the blonde child, after the opponents get blown to the other side of the screen, another cinematic follows suit focusing on Rock as he unleashes his Raging Storm, while yelling its name as well.

Support​
Power Dunk & T.O.P. Attack

Terry performs a Crack Shoot into the screen, as Rock enters the screen with a simple Hard Edge and immediately follows up Terry's attack with a Rising Tackle. As both land, Terry grabs and throws the opponent to Rock, who's right in front of him, as he follows up with his T.O.P. Attack (visualized) by dunking the opponent to the ground with his leg. As the opponent bounces, Terry then delivers a Power Dunk onto the opponent.

Skill List

SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Legend of the Hungry Wolf
70​
Self​
All stats increase 15%​
As Terry reflects back on his experience through his younger years, he feels an incredible amount of strength bundle up inside of him.​
Uncontrollable Bloodrage
50​
Self​
CRT Damage: ↑ 35%​
Rock's inability to contain his bloodrage gets the best of him, and increases his savageness in combat.​
Taunt
40​
Self​
Combo XP Recovered: ↑ 50%​
Terry is very much confident in his abilities to overthrow his opponent, and isn't afraid to show it.​
Rage Run • Type "Shift"
30​
Self​
Nullifies Block​
Through amazing swiftness, Rock can swiftly evade and seemingly teleport behind his opponents.​

Music
CharacterMusic
Terry Bogard
A new arrangement of Sunrise on the Train, which would accompany him both in the overworld and in battle​
Rock Howard
A new arrangement of Spread the Wings, which would accompany him both in the oveworld and in battle​

terry0.gif
ezgif-5-85b0c7e9d5.gif

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I think we can call it now!

Mega Man & Harpnote18
Frank & Chuck12
Jiggar & Tiara9
Rathalos & Rathian3

Vyse & Aika17
Kiryu & Ichiban12
Claude & Riley9
Beat & Gum4

Our next pair units will be Mega Man & Harpnote from Mega Man Star Force and Vyse & Aika from Skies of Arcadia!

As always, their movesets will be open for submission indefinitely. Please see previous moveset posts for examples if so needed!

Job 19...? The Game's Title
Yeah we backtrack a little since I thought it would be helpful to have the story outline before we have the game's title made. Not that it matters, since PXZ2's title is taken from Namco x Capcom's opening theme.

Top Bottom