• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Mighty Marvel Melee - A Marvel Comics Platform Fighter

Include Megadoomer's comic panal idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Gwenpool - easily my most wanted out of this group; her fourth wall-breaking powers and ability to take advantage of the fact that she's in a comic book (err... video game) seem like they'd be a lot of fun, since she can conjure pretty much anything if the plot demands it
2. Toad - he seems like he'd be entertaining - a decent physical fighter but still goofy
3. Doop - don't know much about him, but he seems very different from the other fighters

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As long as nobody minds, I've got an idea for a Deadpool moveset. (I was originally planning to write it in his voice, but I figured that would be a little awkward/weird)

Neutral Special: Bang Bang Bang! - Deadpool just shoots people with his pistols. The button can be held down to rapidly fire the guns, though they'll eventually glow red and run out of ammo; they'll need time to cool off, to keep it from being spammed

Up Special: Shoryuken! - sure, Deadpool has a teleportation device that would make a lot more sense here, but he Shoryukened Kitty Pryde in the comics once to get Wolverine to fight him, and when Deadpool appeared in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, he didn't get a proper Shoryuken (just a launcher where he yelled "Shoryuken", but he didn't leave the ground).

Side Special: Teleporting Slash - Deadpool uses his teleporter for his side special instead, teleporting forward and slashing. If you hit B with the right timing, he can teleport again, up to three times in total. (on the third hit, he slashes, but the teleporter malfunctions, shocking him for no damage) If he's on the ground when using this, then he stops at the edge of the stage rather than falling off of it.

Down Special: Pineapple Surprise! Deadpool throws a grenade... but to keep it as a surprise, he'll occasionally throw other items/characters, like a water balloon, a bar of soap, Jeff the Land Shark, a pineapple, Headpool, a pie, a DVD copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine... Gamers like randomness in their games, right?

Ultimate Attack: Game Breaker. The health bars are in a spot on the screen that Deadpool can't reach most of the time, so he'll have to make due with imitating some of the most broken characters in Marvel's fighting game history while combining two of his favourite things: swords and guns. Sticking a white wig on his head and throwing on a long blue coat (basically, as close as this can legally get to referencing Vergil), he tries to use Dimension Cut by drawing his sword so fast that it cuts through space... except he lets go, sending his sword flying through the air. Frustrated, he pulls out one of Cable's big guns to use Hyper Viper Beam... except he's nowhere near as buff as Cable, so the recoil knocks him back, sending the beam shooting around the screen at random, unpredictable angles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pete - 6
Gwenpool - 7
Wheel - 6
Toad - 4
Doop - 1
I didn't count Ralph. Wanted to keep it open for the possibility of Quicksilver getting in later.

Gwenpool wins!

Time for something different
How many stages should we have?

How many asssits should we have?

I kind of started this project with no idea what I was doing. How many of these should we have? We currently have 15 stages and 11 asssits (unless I've miscotuned). I'm going to also make it that Galactus's assist will be unlockable after you beat his boss battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to put forward the idea of 30 stages and 45 assists.

I figure that some characters can double up on having home stages if needed (Thor and other Asgardian characters having Asgard as a stage, for example), and while I figure having so many assists means we likely won't get through them until after the playable roster is decided on, it means more opportunities for characters that don't get into the roster to appear in some form.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Since it's been 24 hours since my last post, I figured I'd put these images in a separate post.

First of all, I made these a while ago, but I had Gwenpool panels ready, so I'll post them outside of spoiler tags this time:

Gwenpool panels.png

Secondly, to provide a visual for the current job (and to get people brainstorming for what stages/assists we could include at some point), here's the stages and assists that we have now. (ignore the Spider-Man panels in the stage one; they're place-holders)

mmm stages current.png

mmm supports current.png

Admittedly, the stage pictures might not have been the best, but it was hard to find shots of some of them without characters in the way.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hala

I notice that most of the stages that we have so far are earthbound (the exceptions being Asgard, the Negative Zone, and the Multiverse), so I figure it couldn't hurt to branch into other worlds that Marvel has to offer. Taking place in the chambers of the Supreme Intelligence, the stage has several small moving platforms that move back and forth in straight lines. The stage is made up of three larger metallic platforms that will occasionally rearrange themselves into one of several pre-set configurations - a series of blue alarm lights will go off before the change is made.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Spirit Of Xandar

When the Nova Corps lost their home world, Xandar, hope may have seemed lost. But they made a new home on an asteroid in the Andromeda II Galaxy, and christened it Spirit of Xandar. In terms of layout, as MMM's Helicarrier is to Smash 64's Corneria stage, MMM's Spirit Of Xandar is to Melee's Venom stage, having you fight at the front of the Nova base.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Quantum Relam
There would be a soft platfotm in the middle and some smaller ones. In this stage fighters would be tiny, as seen by huge but ordinary objects flying by in the background.
Hala

I notice that most of the stages that we have so far are earthbound (the exceptions being Asgard, the Negative Zone, and the Multiverse), so I figure it couldn't hurt to branch into other worlds that Marvel has to offer. Taking place in the chambers of the Supreme Intelligence, the stage has several small moving platforms that move back and forth in straight lines. The stage is made up of three larger metallic platforms that will occasionally rearrange themselves into one of several pre-set configurations - a series of blue alarm lights will go off before the change is made.
Spirit Of Xandar

When the Nova Corps lost their home world, Xandar, hope may have seemed lost. But they made a new home on an asteroid in the Andromeda II Galaxy, and christened it Spirit of Xandar. In terms of layout, as MMM's Helicarrier is to Smash 64's Corneria stage, MMM's Spirit Of Xandar is to Melee's Venom stage, having you fight at the front of the Nova base.
The Vault

View attachment 351714

The Vault is a multilevel high tech prison set up similar to Tomodachi Life except with various supervillains contained in their prison cells in the background.
We'll add two stages from this round

Hala
Spirit of Xandar
Vault
Quantum Realm

Submit a cosmic character
I noticed we have a lot of space themed characters so why not ads a cosmic/space themed character. There are many to choose from

Star Lord
I'm really surprised Star Lord hasn't shown up in an MVC yet. He would use his blasters, his jetpack and would make heavy use of his love of music.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Silver Surfer

silver surfer.png

Norrin Radd, The man now known as Silver Surfer, was once a peaceful introspective scientist on the planet of Zen-la. Then came Galactus devourer of Worlds. The scientist made a deal with Galactus. Galactus would spare his world and in exchange, he would serve Galactus as Herald and search for new worlds for Galactus to devour.

Galactus changed Norrin. Transforming him into the Silver Surfer and grating his nearly limitless cosmic powers. However Galactus also altered the characters mind, stripping him of all memories of his past and ensuring his devotion to Galactus. For untold Eons, the SIlver Surfer would serve Galactus until one day they turned their sights on a little planet called Earth. With assistance from the Fantastic Four, the SIlver Surfer would begin to remember who he once was and turned on his former master.

Since then, Silver Surfer has soared the spaceways freely working as a source of good in the universe and often finding himself allied with Earth's heroes, particularly the Fantastic Four and the Defenders, (Namor, Hulk, and Dr. Strange) as well as coming into conflict with Thanos, Ego, and Galactus among others.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Admittedly, cosmic Marvel is one of the areas of Marvel that I'm probably the least familiar with (my knowledge consists of the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War comics, and the Guardians of the Galaxy movies), but I'll still nominate someone.

Adam Warlock

Adam Warlock was created by a secret cabal of scientists who wanted to make a perfect human being, but they were unable to actually control him. As he travelled the universe, Warlock came into possession of the Soul Gem, which allowed him to place the souls of other beings into a pastoral location called Soulworld. This led him into conflict with Thanos, who desired all of the Infinity Gems, and to the creation of the team called the Infinity Watch, where each member looks after one of the Infinity Stones to keep them out of the hands of those who would use them for evil.

Adam Warlock often comes into control of phenomenal cosmic power, but often struggles with knowing when/how to use it - he once removed all of the good and evil from himself so he could use the power of the Infinity Gauntlet with pure logic, only for both of those sides of himself to become sentient and plot to use the Infinity Gauntlet to take over the universe in two separate incidents.

True to his name, Adam Warlock is capable of using magic, including abilities like ensnaring foes in roots, generating fire, shooting energy blasts from his forehead, and teleportation. In addition, he has martial arts training; while he's not about to beat up the likes of Hercules on his own, he has enough skill to precisely strike an opponent's nerves. (he's strong enough to swing or punch something through solid stone; he's just not portrayed as being on the strength level of the likes of Thor or the Hulk)

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Sorry I haven't been here for a while, the pings died (smashboards moment)

Character Name: The Sentry
Character Origin: Sentry #1 (2000)

In Marvel canon, the Sentry is a very unusual case. Essentially, he's one of the Marvel universe's earlier heroes, originating from the mid-Golden Age, and has semi-retroactively become a more cosmically-aligned character. However, after the arrival of a being only known as the Void, Sentry was removed from the memory of everyone (implied to include the readers) until 2000. For context, the Void is a being that's latched onto the Sentry, using his incredible powers against him.

Speaking of: The Sentry is said to have "The power of a million exploding suns", being able to fly, and possessing immortality. In concept, one can compare him to a Superman-like character - though I think he could have a unique gimmick with his eternal enemy, the Void. He'd have a meter which would increase as he attacks opponents, and when it fills up completely, Sentry's appearance darkens as his power increases significantly for a short time. Even so, he can only allow the Void to exist out in his body for a short time.

Overall, I think he's a pretty fun and interesting pick. Weird, yes, but as a more recent addition, as well as having been quite important overall, I think Sentry would be pretty cool to see here!

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Nova

1651687176097.jpeg

Nova (as Known as his real name: Richard Rider) is a member of Guardians of The Galaxy (just in the comics),Nova Corps and New Warriors. Nova's appearances outside in the comics are in Video Games as Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 ,Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3:The Black Order, but it's not just in Video Games, Nova appears a Spider-Man cartoon called Ultimate Spider-Man and he's confirmed to appears on MCU

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Groot01_1024x1024__38919.1541790969.1280.1280_715x.jpg

I am Groot

(Translation: Groot is... we all know him, I'll keep it quick. I submitted him because he has a lot of moveset potential. He's a sentient plant, there's a lot of potential there. Reversing their dynamic in MVC, maybe he could call on Rocket for help if need be?)

D

Deleted member

Spirit of Xandar and Quantum Realm are our new stages.

Star Lord
I'm really surprised Star Lord hasn't shown up in an MVC yet. He would use his blasters, his jetpack and would make heavy use of his love of music.
Cosmo The Spacedog

He has telepathy and telekenesis, but much more importantly he is a very good pupper
Silver Surfer

View attachment 351754

Norrin Radd, The man now known as Silver Surfer, was once a peaceful introspective scientist on the planet of Zen-la. Then came Galactus devourer of Worlds. The scientist made a deal with Galactus. Galactus would spare his world and in exchange, he would serve Galactus as Herald and search for new worlds for Galactus to devour.

Galactus changed Norrin. Transforming him into the Silver Surfer and grating his nearly limitless cosmic powers. However Galactus also altered the characters mind, stripping him of all memories of his past and ensuring his devotion to Galactus. For untold Eons, the SIlver Surfer would serve Galactus until one day they turned their sights on a little planet called Earth. With assistance from the Fantastic Four, the SIlver Surfer would begin to remember who he once was and turned on his former master.

Since then, Silver Surfer has soared the spaceways freely working as a source of good in the universe and often finding himself allied with Earth's heroes, particularly the Fantastic Four and the Defenders, (Namor, Hulk, and Dr. Strange) as well as coming into conflict with Thanos, Ego, and Galactus among others.
Admittedly, cosmic Marvel is one of the areas of Marvel that I'm probably the least familiar with (my knowledge consists of the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War comics, and the Guardians of the Galaxy movies), but I'll still nominate someone.

Adam Warlock

Adam Warlock was created by a secret cabal of scientists who wanted to make a perfect human being, but they were unable to actually control him. As he travelled the universe, Warlock came into possession of the Soul Gem, which allowed him to place the souls of other beings into a pastoral location called Soulworld. This led him into conflict with Thanos, who desired all of the Infinity Gems, and to the creation of the team called the Infinity Watch, where each member looks after one of the Infinity Stones to keep them out of the hands of those who would use them for evil.

Adam Warlock often comes into control of phenomenal cosmic power, but often struggles with knowing when/how to use it - he once removed all of the good and evil from himself so he could use the power of the Infinity Gauntlet with pure logic, only for both of those sides of himself to become sentient and plot to use the Infinity Gauntlet to take over the universe in two separate incidents.

True to his name, Adam Warlock is capable of using magic, including abilities like ensnaring foes in roots, generating fire, shooting energy blasts from his forehead, and teleportation. In addition, he has martial arts training; while he's not about to beat up the likes of Hercules on his own, he has enough skill to precisely strike an opponent's nerves. (he's strong enough to swing or punch something through solid stone; he's just not portrayed as being on the strength level of the likes of Thor or the Hulk)
Sorry I haven't been here for a while, the pings died (smashboards moment)

Character Name: The Sentry
Character Origin: Sentry #1 (2000)

In Marvel canon, the Sentry is a very unusual case. Essentially, he's one of the Marvel universe's earlier heroes, originating from the mid-Golden Age, and has semi-retroactively become a more cosmically-aligned character. However, after the arrival of a being only known as the Void, Sentry was removed from the memory of everyone (implied to include the readers) until 2000. For context, the Void is a being that's latched onto the Sentry, using his incredible powers against him.

Speaking of: The Sentry is said to have "The power of a million exploding suns", being able to fly, and possessing immortality. In concept, one can compare him to a Superman-like character - though I think he could have a unique gimmick with his eternal enemy, the Void. He'd have a meter which would increase as he attacks opponents, and when it fills up completely, Sentry's appearance darkens as his power increases significantly for a short time. Even so, he can only allow the Void to exist out in his body for a short time.

Overall, I think he's a pretty fun and interesting pick. Weird, yes, but as a more recent addition, as well as having been quite important overall, I think Sentry would be pretty cool to see here!
Nova

View attachment 351780

Nova (as Known as his real name: Richard Rider) is a member of Guardians of The Galaxy (just in the comics),Nova Corps and New Warriors. Nova's appearances outside in the comics are in Video Games as Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 ,Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3:The Black Order, but it's not just in Video Games, Nova appears a Spider-Man cartoon called Ultimate Spider-Man and he's confirmed to appears on MCU
Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)
View attachment 351825
I am Groot

(Translation: Groot is... we all know him, I'll keep it quick. I submitted him because he has a lot of moveset potential. He's a sentient plant, there's a lot of potential there. Reversing their dynamic in MVC, maybe he could call on Rocket for help if need be?)
Star Lord - me
Cosmo - Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Silver Surfer - Oddball Oddball
Adam Warlock - Megadoomer Megadoomer
Sentry- KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Nova - DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Groot - PeridotGX PeridotGX
Vote for your top three. Own can't be in first

1. Surfer
2. Nova
3. Star Lord

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Groot
2. Silver Surfer
3. Adam Warlock

Are we getting one character from this round or two? (I wasn't sure since we seem to have more nominations than normal)

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Silver Surfer
2. Cosmo
3. Groot

I've never seen music submissions for this thread (that I recall, anyways), but the NES Silver Surfer soundtrack is a large part of why I say this.

D

Deleted member

Star Lord - 11
Cosmo - 3
Surfer - 16
Adam - 2
Sentry - 2
Nova - 6
Groot - 8
silver-surfer.gif

And our next character is the SIlver Surfer!

We're going to be doing something special. I did consider adding two characters for this round. But instead we'll be doing three character rounds (including this one) in a row!

static-assets-upload4869888155279331054.jpg

Submit a Street Level character
From the far reaches of Space to the streets of New York. Submit a street level character.

MC_Daredevil_TR.png

Daredevil
The man without fear. Daredevil never having been in any Marvel fighting games is a crime. He would use his Ninja skills and his batons for long ranged attacks. His advanced hearing could be worked into hid moveset in some way.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Moon Knight
Character Origin: Werewolf by Night #32 (1975)

I think this would have been a very different conversation this time two years ago. Moon Knight used to be "the bizarre, but very high-potential, pick." Now, he's got his own surprisingly popular series - a big departure from "the possibly mentally deranged Werewolf by Night villain."

Overall, I think his moveset could work quite well, and I'm picturing it as working similarly in some ways to Batman as seen in the Injustice series, though with his own mystical elements and other random bull**** he can toss at people. Also, I'd like to suggest that a more comic-accurate Mr. Knight could be an alternate costume (I don't know about you but I never liked the big stitch mark on the mask of the live action one.) I think his movements feeling violent, a little like how Ridley works in Smash, would be befitting - and whilst some of his vast storytelling potential might not work in an actual fight (such as his alternate personalities), I think it could make him an interesting force in a potential story mode.

Overall, a pick that was once a dark horse, but now glows like moonlight in terms of relevance. Fitting, perhaps, given his origin.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm not entirely sure if this character qualifies or not - if he doesn't, I'll change my nomination.

Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Unlike the MCU version, Clint Barton didn't start out as a globe-trotting super-spy - instead, he was a carny who saw Iron Man fly by, noticed that the superhero got a ton of attention, and thought "Psh - I can do that!" He dressed in a garish costume and set out to foil a bank robbery, only for him to be mistaken for one of the robbers and brought into conflict with Iron Man.

Shortly afterwards, he joined the Avengers, where he became one of their major recurring members, and went from the arrogant newcomer to the leader of the team's west coast division. This is probably the main reason why I'm not sure if he qualifies (the Avengers are generally seen as the "ivory tower" or the elites of superheroes, cut off from the average citizen and their struggles), but Matt Fraction's Hawkeye series reinvented Clint as a street level hero when he's not with the Avengers, fighting Russian gangsters who pepper their sentences with "bro" and generally trying to keep his neighbourhood safe.

(as a side note, I debated which Hawkeye to include, since Kate Bishop could also be interesting, but if I could only pick one, I felt like I should pick Clint)

Unlike the other Avengers, Hawkeye doesn't have high-tech armour, a super soldier serum, godly powers, or any kind of superpowers whatsoever - just a bow and a series of trick arrows, such as the boomerang arrow, sonic arrow, or smoke bomb arrow.

EDIT: I put together panels for the Silver Surfer:

silver surfer panels.png

I wanted to make sure to include some Jack Kirby artwork in there; from what I've seen, that character meant a lot to Kirby.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
"The Guilty must be punished."

Punisher arcade.png

The Punisher

When his family was caught in a mob crossfire, Frank Castle declared a one man war on crime, and he's been wracking up a body count ever since.
I can see Punisher being a projectile heavy character with a brutal fighting style.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Miles Morales

Miles Morales is a black Spider-Man from an alternate universe and he became a canon character,Miles is son of Rio and Jefferson Morales and he has more contact with his uncle Aaron Davis, Miles' appearances outside in comics are in Video Games and Cartoons,but Miles became more popular because an animated movie called Spider-Man:Into The Spider-Verse and a PS4 game called Spider-Man:Miles Morales

Miles' Moveset would be similar from Spider-Man,but Miles has electric webs and invisible power

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Batman

Pretty obvious inclusion, not sure how he hasn't been submitted yet tbh. Batman would fight with his assortment of awesome gadgets and skilled hand-to-hand combat. Alts would also be really cool, as he might be one of the most often redesigned superheroes ever. With the incredible recent film starring Robert Battinson Pattinson, I think Bruce Wayne's crime-fighting persona deserves a spot on the roster.

lol jk

Black Widow

How is she still not in? While her operations mainly consist of taking out street-level threats, Black Widow is a core member of the Avengers in nearly every incarnation of them, including the MCU. She would have a sneaky, melee focused playstyle not unlike that of Sheik's, but would also have guns, as you would expect.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 351949
Daredevil
The man without fear. Daredevil never having been in any Marvel fighting games is a crime. He would use his Ninja skills and his batons for long ranged attacks. His advanced hearing could be worked into hid moveset in some way.
Character Name: Moon Knight
Character Origin: Werewolf by Night #32 (1975)

I think this would have been a very different conversation this time two years ago. Moon Knight used to be "the bizarre, but very high-potential, pick." Now, he's got his own surprisingly popular series - a big departure from "the possibly mentally deranged Werewolf by Night villain."

Overall, I think his moveset could work quite well, and I'm picturing it as working similarly in some ways to Batman as seen in the Injustice series, though with his own mystical elements and other random bull**** he can toss at people. Also, I'd like to suggest that a more comic-accurate Mr. Knight could be an alternate costume (I don't know about you but I never liked the big stitch mark on the mask of the live action one.) I think his movements feeling violent, a little like how Ridley works in Smash, would be befitting - and whilst some of his vast storytelling potential might not work in an actual fight (such as his alternate personalities), I think it could make him an interesting force in a potential story mode.

Overall, a pick that was once a dark horse, but now glows like moonlight in terms of relevance. Fitting, perhaps, given his origin.
I'm not entirely sure if this character qualifies or not - if he doesn't, I'll change my nomination.

Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Unlike the MCU version, Clint Barton didn't start out as a globe-trotting super-spy - instead, he was a carny who saw Iron Man fly by, noticed that the superhero got a ton of attention, and thought "Psh - I can do that!" He dressed in a garish costume and set out to foil a bank robbery, only for him to be mistaken for one of the robbers and brought into conflict with Iron Man.

Shortly afterwards, he joined the Avengers, where he became one of their major recurring members, and went from the arrogant newcomer to the leader of the team's west coast division. This is probably the main reason why I'm not sure if he qualifies (the Avengers are generally seen as the "ivory tower" or the elites of superheroes, cut off from the average citizen and their struggles), but Matt Fraction's Hawkeye series reinvented Clint as a street level hero when he's not with the Avengers, fighting Russian gangsters who pepper their sentences with "bro" and generally trying to keep his neighbourhood safe.

(as a side note, I debated which Hawkeye to include, since Kate Bishop could also be interesting, but if I could only pick one, I felt like I should pick Clint)

Unlike the other Avengers, Hawkeye doesn't have high-tech armour, a super soldier serum, godly powers, or any kind of superpowers whatsoever - just a bow and a series of trick arrows, such as the boomerang arrow, sonic arrow, or smoke bomb arrow.
"The Guilty must be punished."

View attachment 352032

The Punisher

When his family was caught in a mob crossfire, Frank Castle declared a one man war on crime, and he's been wracking up a body count ever since.
I can see Punisher being a projectile heavy character with a brutal fighting style.
Miles Morales

Miles Morales is a black Spider-Man from an alternate universe and he became a canon character,Miles is son of Rio and Jefferson Morales and he has more contact with his uncle Aaron Davis, Miles' appearances outside in comics are in Video Games and Cartoons,but Miles became more popular because an animated movie called Spider-Man:Into The Spider-Verse and a PS4 game called Spider-Man:Miles Morales

Miles' Moveset would be similar from Spider-Man,but Miles has electric webs and invisible power
Black Widow

How is she still not in? While her operations mainly consist of taking out street-level threats, Black Widow is a core member of the Avengers in nearly every incarnation of them, including the MCU. She would have a sneaky, melee focused playstyle not unlike that of Sheik's, but would also have guns, as you would expect.
Daredevil - me
Moon Knight - KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Hawkeye - - Megadoomer Megadoomer
Punisher - Oddball Oddball
Miles Morales- DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Black Widow - Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Vote for your top three. Own can't be in first.

1. Moon Knight
2. Daredevil
3. Black Widow

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Daredevil
2. Miles Morales
3. Hawkeye

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion