• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: LEGO Dimensions 2

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Here are the results!

Bugs Bunny - 34
Tasmanian Devil “Taz” - 6
Daffy Duck - 26
Elmer Fudd - 2
Marvin the Martian - 11
Porky Pig - 17
Sylvester the Cat - 6

Bugs Bunny will be our first starter pack character and our first Looney Tunes character! Congratulations to AlteredBeast AlteredBeast and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Our poll for the third franchise is now over as well! Marvel will be our third theme/brand for the starter pack! Congratulations to KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 and thanks to everyone who participated in that job and poll!

Job #3: How many franchises should we include for LEGO Dimensions 2 (Year One)?

LEGO Dimensions included many different franchises/series throughout it’s two year run. The first year of LEGO Dimensions included fourteen franchises in total. The second year of LEGO Dimensions included sixteen franchises in total. Added up, LEGO Dimensions had a total of thirty franchises in total. Keep in mind that this job is just for the first year of LEGO Dimensions. If nothing bad happens to the thread, we will be expanding it for more years.
Job #4: Submit a Star Wars character for the starter pack!

Like I mentioned before, one character from each winning theme/brand will be selected to be in the starter pack. Feel free to discuss potential abilities they could have, we will have ability jobs for everyone in the future. Each of the starter pack characters will be interacting with each other in the story and cutscenes. They don’t have to be able to speak, but they will have to interact in some form throughout. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job 3 & 4 submissions will both end in 24 hours!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

two Disney Franchises and then Looney Tunes is kind of odd imo. Would have liked Monkie Kid to balence things out but Marvel does give us a lot to work with
1513358462Lego-Star-Wars-PNG.png

Yoda
A wise mentor character who can fill a similar role to Gandalf in the first game. His iconic speech pattern would lead to some very funny interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I will have to agree @Darkonedagger about how Monkie Kid should have been the third franchise in the starter pack but Marvel gives us a lot to work with. Plus, it’s a more iconic brand in general.

Job 4

Obi-Wan Kenobi

9CB060BE-ED4B-44DF-97BA-3F2441CC4031.jpeg

With the Disney+ show coming out soon, this would be a perfect pick for marketability in the starter pack. Obi-Wan would perfectly contrast with Bugs Bunny’s comedic nature and the liking. You got his swordsmanship with lightsabers for his moveset and his wise words of wisdom. Overall, I feel Obi-Wan Kenobi is super iconic and should be in the starter pack.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (16).jpeg

Darth Vader
You know what we need, a anti-hero. Lego Vader has always had a more anti-hero personality to him than vanilla vader. Plus seeing him interact with Bugs would give soem funny slapstick. His lightsaber and force choke would make him a great Melee fighter.

BTW would we be also developing a vehicle for the starter pack as well since we have our 3 franchises in order.

Mandalorian
1650996861380.png

Mandalorian is a main protagonist of self-titled series on Disney +, which it exploded with popularity back at end of 2019 and he would be very popular choice for Star Wars pack.
He is an intergalactic bounty hunter that travels through space with Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans).

Although he is not iconic like Darth Vader, he still has potential for moves like shooting or even one of his idle animations would reference Grogu (Baby Yoda by fans). He is so popular that he can't be ignored by anyone, even a non-Star Wars fan.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Boba Fett
Character Origin: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

An uber-serious character packed with tons of abilities that would make him a multifaceted, useful character in the Starter Pack whilst also giving him quite humourous interactions with Bugs' more laid back personality, I think Boba is a pretty good fit here. An aspect that does help is his recent prominence in The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett (for better or worse,) but he's been a consistently well-recieved character over the years, to the point where his Cloud City minifigure goes for upward of thousands of dollars to this day. I think he's a pretty solid choice (and even if he doesn't get in here, he'd be a solid pick for a team pack with IG-88 or Bossk... just saying.)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I feel one of the starter characters should be a villain just to give Bugs a foil - He's much funnier interacting with villains than he is his fellow heroes. Maybe we could have a personality dynamic of Bugs being a neutral mediator between the Disney-owned hero and villain most of the time, but when that villain is at their most tyranical he's the one keeping them in check. "This means war!"

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
two Disney Franchises and then Looney Tunes is kind of odd imo. Would have liked Monkie Kid to balence things out but Marvel does give us a lot to work with
View attachment 351209
Yoda
A wise mentor character who can fill a similar role to Gandalf in the first game. His iconic speech pattern would lead to some very funny interactions.
I will have to agree @Darkonedagger about how Monkie Kid should have been the third franchise in the starter pack but Marvel gives us a lot to work with. Plus, it’s a more iconic brand in general.

Job 4

Obi-Wan Kenobi

View attachment 351211
With the Disney+ show coming out soon, this would be a perfect pick for marketability in the starter pack. Obi-Wan would perfectly contrast with Bugs Bunny’s comedic nature and the liking. You got his swordsmanship with lightsabers for his moveset and his wise words of wisdom. Overall, I feel Obi-Wan Kenobi is super iconic and should be in the starter pack.
View attachment 351210
Darth Vader
You know what we need, a anti-hero. Lego Vader has always had a more anti-hero personality to him than vanilla vader. Plus seeing him interact with Bugs would give soem funny slapstick. His lightsaber and force choke would make him a great Melee fighter.

BTW would we be also developing a vehicle for the starter pack as well since we have our 3 franchises in order.
Mandalorian

Mandalorian is a main protagonist of self-titled series on Disney +, which it exploded with popularity back at end of 2019 and he would be very popular choice for Star Wars pack.
He is an intergalactic bounty hunter that travels through space with Grog (Baby Yoda by fans).

Although he is not iconic like Darth Vader, he still has potential for moves like shooting or even one of his idle animations would reference Grogg (Baby Yoda by fans). He is so popular that he can't be ignored by anyone, even a non-Star Wars fan.
Luke Skywalker
View attachment 351215
Luke is the protagonist of the beloved original trilogy and son of Anakin Skywalker. While there are many iconic Star Wars characters going for the one who started it all just feels right.
Rey

Rey is the protagonist of the Sequel trilogy

she would wield her yellow lightsaber. Rey would be a good pick due to moveset and roster diversity
Ashoka Tano
From the Clone Wars series.
Popular character with abilities like Acrobat, Beam Deflect, Vine Cut, and Force.
Darth Maul

View attachment 351248

Might have been a bit one note in the Phantom Menace, but he's pretty awesome everywhere else he's shown up.

Plus dual lightsaber. It's pretty cool.
Character Name: Boba Fett
Character Origin: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

An uber-serious character packed with tons of abilities that would make him a multifaceted, useful character in the Starter Pack whilst also giving him quite humourous interactions with Bugs' more laid back personality, I think Boba is a pretty good fit here. An aspect that does help is his recent prominence in The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett (for better or worse,) but he's been a consistently well-recieved character over the years, to the point where his Cloud City minifigure goes for upward of thousands of dollars to this day. I think he's a pretty solid choice (and even if he doesn't get in here, he'd be a solid pick for a team pack with IG-88 or Bossk... just saying.)
Submissions are now over!

Yoda - @Darkonedagger
Obi-Wan Kebobi - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Darth Vader - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Mandalorian - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Luke Skywalker - Otoad64 Otoad64
Rey - cashregister9 cashregister9
Ahsoka Tano - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Darth Maul - YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Boba Fett - KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Star Wars character submissions for the starter pack are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only one Star Wars character will be selected for the starter pack!

I have also made of poll containing every number that was submitted for how many franchises year one should include. Below is the poll to vote!

Job #5: Submit a list of abilities for Bugs Bunny from the first LEGO Dimensions

Just like with a lot of LEGO games, we will be reusing older abilities. Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that Bugs would do to perform them. We will be doing separate jobs to add new abilities to characters and vehicles/gadgets into LEGO Dimensions 2. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Voting and submissions end in 24 hours!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Darth Vader (He's one of the most iconic villains in film and I would love to see him and Bugs Bunny interact.)
2. Yoda (LEGO Dimensions, I must join! Bugs Bunny, I must work with!)
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Self-vote but yea, he would be great too in a starter pack.)

Job 5

-Acrobatic Ability
-Boomerang Ability (Bugs can use carrot as boomerang)
-Big Transform Ability (for Big Chungus obviously)
-Speed Ability

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 4: Star Wars Votes
  1. Vader
  2. Maul
  3. Yoda
I actually agree that Bugs would be better bouncing off a villain so Vader seems like the obvious pick. Maul for the same reason, Yoda because he's also very recognisable.

Job 5: Bugs' powers

-Acrobatic Ability (Bugs could use his ears rather than his hands for swinging from horiztonal poles)
-Dig Ability (His main mode of getting around. He leaps into the air and enters the ground like he's diving into a swimming pool when perform a dig)
-Speed Ability (He sure can move when he needs to. A Bugs shaped dust cloud is left behind as he speeds off)
-Silver Lego Blowup ability (drops an anvil or uses a stick of dynamite on the silver lego to smash it)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. Yoda (yodadeathsound.ogg, but also I think the mentioned role as a mentor-like figure similar to Gandalf works well, plus it's quite funny to see him in humerous situations - after all, look at how popular the "Yoda on Ketamine" memes have become over the years.)
2. Darth Vader (It's great to see an actual "villain" being submitted, because let's be honest, he feels like a very solid addition. One of the most iconic characters in fiction, as well as having a pretty metal personality which could lead to some fun bouncing between him and Bugs, Vader feels logical, but also fun.)
3. Rey McSpoilerlastname (As much as I don't like her characterisation within the Sequel Trilogy, it does feel pretty important to represent it - and some female representation in this Starter Pack feels necessary. Plus, it'd let us have Finn and Poe as a team pack - which feels like a more reasonable pairing to me at least, given their chemistry in Episode 7. A lot of Jedi/Sith picks would end up with similar abilities anyway, but Rey could bring one or two admittedly slightly spoilery but still unique abilities to the table.)

As for Bug's abilities, my takes would be:

• Dig. Dig feels like an absolutely necessary ability for a literal rabbit.
  • Mini Hatch. Sure, he won't like crawling through small spaces, but again - Bugs is a rabbit, it makes sense that he can get into small spaces.
  • Boomerang. As suggested by Tankman, I think Bugs tossing a carrot would work well here.
  • Acrobatic. Again a suggestion from someone else (this time YoshiandToad), Bugs swinging with his ears feels like a solid choice here.
  • Slapstick. This would be an original ability to Bugs and new to this game. Essentially, it's a lesser form of Invulnerability, which halves the damage that Bugs takes (in reference to "slapstick logic", that being how cartoon characters can take much more hurt than any other form of media. It doesn't make Bugs invulnerable, but it essentially doubles his healthbar compared to other characters.) I think this would also be useful for some other Looney Tunes characters, or potentially similar slapstick picks such as The Mask (hypothetically, of course.)

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
We probably should have a woman in our starter pack tbh.
I think we're lucky, in a sense, to have Marvel next. There's quite a lot of female characters that could work well in that scenario (Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Storm, Wasp, Scarlet Witch...) and I absolutely agree with you on that point :)

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Darth Vader
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Luke Skywalker

Thanks for a response, evanwoo10 evanwoo10 .
  • Digging and maybe Tracking (that's how he goes around, by burrowing: "I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque!")
  • Acrobatics (everyone else said so)
  • Super Jump (rabbits can jump quite high, right?)
  • Boomerang (with a carrot, though I would've saved this for Daffy as his beak often comes off by itself and he actually used it as a weapon)
  • Silver LEGO Blowup (dynamites are pretty much a staple in slapstick cartoons)
  • Speed (as Yoshi said, maybe with that dust cloud)
  • Stealth (Bugs has been known for tricking people by disguising as someone else, even cross-dressing as a woman - which would make a funny reference)

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Yoda - @Darkonedagger
Obi-Wan Kebobi - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Darth Vader - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Mandalorian - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Luke Skywalker - Otoad64 Otoad64
Rey - cashregister9 cashregister9
Ahsoka Tano - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Darth Maul - YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Boba Fett - KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Star Wars character submissions for the starter pack are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only one Star Wars character will be selected for the starter pack!

I have also made of poll containing every number that was submitted for how many franchises year one should include. Below is the poll to vote!

Job #5: Submit a list of abilities for Bugs Bunny from the first LEGO Dimensions

Just like with a lot of LEGO games, we will be reusing older abilities. Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that Bugs would do to perform them. We will be doing separate jobs to add new abilities to characters and vehicles/gadgets into LEGO Dimensions 2. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Voting and submissions end in 24 hours!
Yoda
Darth Vader
Boba Fett

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Slapstick. This would be an original ability to Bugs and new to this game. Essentially, it's a lesser form of Invulnerability, which halves the damage that Bugs takes (in reference to "slapstick logic", that being how cartoon characters can take much more hurt than any other form of media. It doesn't make Bugs invulnerable, but it essentially doubles his healthbar compared to other characters.) I think this would also be useful for some other Looney Tunes characters, or potentially similar slapstick picks such as The Mask (hypothetically, of course.)
Right now, we are currently just submitting abilities from the first LEGO Dimensions. We will be having jobs for new abilities really soon!

I also really like the idea of Slapstick!
Before editing this post for abilities, how many can be added in limit for those jobs?
There is no limit for how many abilities you can submit, just as long as they come from the first game!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Hey y'all! I'd just like to make a quick announcement after a brief discussion with evanwoo - now presenting, the (un)official LEGO Dimensions II Discord! We reckon it'll be a great place for all sorts of discussion both related to this thread and otherwise. Feel free to make yourselves at home and enjoy!

Also - on the abilities aspect, that's okay! Sorry about the confusion though!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 5

-Acrobatic Ability
-Boomerang Ability (Bugs can use carrot as boomerang)
-Big Transform Ability (for Big Chungus obviously)
-Speed Ability
Job 5: Bugs' powers

-Acrobatic Ability (Bugs could use his ears rather than his hands for swinging from horiztonal poles)
-Dig Ability (His main mode of getting around. He leaps into the air and enters the ground like he's diving into a swimming pool when perform a dig)
-Speed Ability (He sure can move when he needs to. A Bugs shaped dust cloud is left behind as he speeds off)
-Silver Lego Blowup ability (drops an anvil or uses a stick of dynamite on the silver lego to smash it)
As for Bug's abilities, my takes would be:

• Dig. Dig feels like an absolutely necessary ability for a literal rabbit.
  • Mini Hatch. Sure, he won't like crawling through small spaces, but again - Bugs is a rabbit, it makes sense that he can get into small spaces.
  • Boomerang. As suggested by Tankman, I think Bugs tossing a carrot would work well here.
  • Acrobatic. Again a suggestion from someone else (this time YoshiandToad), Bugs swinging with his ears feels like a solid choice here.
  • Digging and maybe Tracking (that's how he goes around, by burrowing: "I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque!")
  • Acrobatics (everyone else said so)
  • Super Jump (rabbits can jump quite high, right?)
  • Boomerang (with a carrot, though I would've saved this for Daffy as his beak often comes off by itself and he actually used it as a weapon)
  • Silver LEGO Blowup (dynamites are pretty much a staple in slapstick cartoons)
  • Speed (as Yoshi said, maybe with that dust cloud)
  • Stealth (Bugs has been known for tricking people by disguising as someone else, even cross-dressing as a woman - which would make a funny reference)

Here are the results!

Yoda - 17
Obi-Wan Kebobi - 3
Darth Vader - 28
Mandalorian - 5
Luke Skywalker - 3
Rey - 7
Ahsoka Tano - 0
Darth Maul - 2
Boba Fett - 1

Darth Vader will be our second starter pack character and our first Star Wars character! Congratulations to Glubbfubb Glubbfubb and thanks to everyone who participated in this job and the poll!

Our poll for the amount of franchises for the first year of LEGO Dimensions is now over as well! We will have a total of 18 franchises in total!

Submissions for Bugs Bunny’s abilities are now over! Below is a poll to vote for which abilities Bugs should have from the first LEGO Dimensions.

Job #6: Submit a Marvel character for the starter pack!

Like I mentioned before, one character from each winning theme/brand will be selected to be in the starter pack. Feel free to discuss potential abilities they could have, we will have ability jobs for everyone in the future. Each of the starter pack characters will be interacting with each other in the story and cutscenes. They don’t have to be able to speak, but they will have to interact in some form throughout. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 6

Scarlet Witch

Also known as Wanda Maximoff, she's a native of Sokovia as well as a part of the X-Men in the Marvel comics. We should have a female character in the starter pack and I feel Scarlet Witch is the perfect pick. She had her own Disney+ show (Wandvision) and will be starring in the new Dr. Strange movie. She can have mage-based abilities and what not. A good choice here.

LMFSMS1SCARLETWITCH_1.jpg

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Spider Gwen
1651086963024.png

Spider-Man is probably the best possible pick for a Marvel starter character, as he's fairly consistently been Marvel's face ever since his creation. But, I also feel like this game needs a female character in it's starting pack, so...why not pick my personal favorite Spider-hero? Plus, she could in theory be used as a promotion for Spider-Verse 2, I guess.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Okay, so this might not be the most popular choice out there, but I think it'd be worth looking at because of what it brings to the table.

Character Name: The Wasp
Character Origin: Tales to Astonish #44 (Comics, 1963) / Ant-Man (MCU, 2015)

1651088963053.png

The Wasp is a bit of a weird pick to shove in here so soon, but I think she's genuinely a very solid addition. A founding member of the classic Avengers lineup and an iconic Marvel character, despite her relative obscurity compared to some of the iconic picks, I think she's in the good situation where she's relevant enough in the modern eye as well as having a lot of appeal from fans of the comics - and having notable enough roles in both to warrant her inclusion. A character like Ant-Man could easily fill a Fun Pack, and other more notable picks like Iron Man or Spider-Man could easily have their own - perhaps even Level Packs based on their various exploits. Wasp, however, feels like a notable enough inclusion to feel warranted whilst also being relatively interesting and not too basic a pick. Ant-Man and the Wasp - Quantumania is out soon too - so there's even an element of promotion!

Not only this, but Wasp brings a lot to the table here. She's valuable female representation in this starter pack, of course - but aside from that, she has a lot of potential in abilities, being able to fly, shoot energy blasts, shrink in size, interface with technology... she has a lot of potential that other picks might not necessarily possess, but still leaves a lot of abilities open for other characters to fill. (Notably, her ability to shrink and grow in size would be primarily based on her appearance in the LEGO Marvel Superheroes titles.) I'd also like to suggest that if we go with an interpretation similar to how the DC Comics World and the LEGO Batman Movie World was handled, it could be useful to have Wasp have both her MCU design and a more comic-accurate appearance, perhaps as an alternate appearance.

I also think her interactions could be quite humerous. Her heroic nature would of course clash with Vader's more villainous archetype, with Bugs being able to act as a comedic mediator between the two. However, despite her apparently serious demeanour in many interpretations, she's not above having some fun once in a while, and I can imagine her growing to get along quite well with her fellow compatriots.

Overall, a character with star power, plenty of ability potential, surprisingly deep history with the brand, and valuable representation, feels like a must-have for a role like this, and I think Wasp fills that role very well.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 6:
Tony Stark/Iron Man

You know Tony from Iron Man? He's back in LEGO form again and he is obviously pick for lego Marvel pack, since he is one of Most known Avengers in the series.
He has a lot of potential for his abilities like flying for example.
Job 6

Gwenpool

Gwendolyn Poole is a woman from our reality who was sucked into the world of the comics and thus has knowledge of that universe and she has the powers of deadpool
Job 6

Scarlet Witch

Also known as Wanda Maximoff, she's a native of Sokovia as well as a part of the X-Men in the Marvel comics. We should have a female character in the starter pack and I feel Scarlet Witch is the perfect pick. She had her own Disney+ show (Wandvision) and will be starring in the new Dr. Strange movie. She can have mage-based abilities and what not. A good choice here.

View attachment 351387
View attachment 351388
Spider-Man
One of the most iconic and popular superheroes of all time. He's well used to dimensional crossovers at this point.
The Hulk

funnee green man go brrr
Captain America
Spider Gwen
View attachment 351390
Spider-Man is probably the best possible pick for a Marvel starter character, as he's fairly consistently been Marvel's face ever since his creation. But, I also feel like this game needs a female character in it's starting pack, so...why not pick my personal favorite Spider-hero? Plus, she could in theory be used as a promotion for Spider-Verse 2, I guess.
Okay, so this might not be the most popular choice out there, but I think it'd be worth looking at because of what it brings to the table.

Character Name: The Wasp
Character Origin: Tales to Astonish #44 (Comics, 1963) / Ant-Man (MCU, 2015)

View attachment 351392

The Wasp is a bit of a weird pick to shove in here so soon, but I think she's genuinely a very solid addition. A founding member of the classic Avengers lineup and an iconic Marvel character, despite her relative obscurity compared to some of the iconic picks, I think she's in the good situation where she's relevant enough in the modern eye as well as having a lot of appeal from fans of the comics - and having notable enough roles in both to warrant her inclusion. A character like Ant-Man could easily fill a Fun Pack, and other more notable picks like Iron Man or Spider-Man could easily have their own - perhaps even Level Packs based on their various exploits. Wasp, however, feels like a notable enough inclusion to feel warranted whilst also being relatively interesting and not too basic a pick. Ant-Man and the Wasp - Quantumania is out soon too - so there's even an element of promotion!

Not only this, but Wasp brings a lot to the table here. She's valuable female representation in this starter pack, of course - but aside from that, she has a lot of potential in abilities, being able to fly, shoot energy blasts, shrink in size, interface with technology... she has a lot of potential that other picks might not necessarily possess, but still leaves a lot of abilities open for other characters to fill. (Notably, her ability to shrink and grow in size would be primarily based on her appearance in the LEGO Marvel Superheroes titles.) I'd also like to suggest that if we go with an interpretation similar to how the DC Comics World and the LEGO Batman Movie World was handled, it could be useful to have Wasp have both her MCU design and a more comic-accurate appearance, perhaps as an alternate appearance.

I also think her interactions could be quite humerous. Her heroic nature would of course clash with Vader's more villainous archetype, with Bugs being able to act as a comedic mediator between the two. However, despite her apparently serious demeanour in many interpretations, she's not above having some fun once in a while, and I can imagine her growing to get along quite well with her fellow compatriots.

Overall, a character with star power, plenty of ability potential, surprisingly deep history with the brand, and valuable representation, feels like a must-have for a role like this, and I think Wasp fills that role very well.
View attachment 351404
Deadpool
The merc with a mouth would work off great on Bugs, and he would have a good trio of hero, anti hero, and villain. Plus his regnerative abiltiies will give some unique possibilities for gameplay.
Wolverine
View attachment 351405

Outside the MCU, Wolverine often is depicted as the face of Marvel and is definitely one of, if not THE most well recognised Xmen character. Heck, he even acted as the face of Marvel for the Marvel Vs. Capcom titles.

Tony Stark/Iron Man - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Gwenpool - cashregister9 cashregister9
Scarlet Witch - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Spider-Man - @Darkonedagger
The Hulk - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Captain America - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Spider Gwen - Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
The Wasp - KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Deadpool - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Wolverine - YoshiandToad YoshiandToad

Marvel character submissions for the starter pack are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only one Marvel character will be selected for the starter pack!

Voting for Bugs Bunny’s list of abilities are now over as well! KneeOfJustice99’s list of abilities will be selected for Bugs Bunny! Congratulations to KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #7: Submit a list of abilities for Darth Vader from the first LEGO Dimensions

Just like with a lot of LEGO games, we will be reusing older abilities. Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that Darth Vader would do to perform them. We will be doing separate jobs to add new abilities to characters and vehicles/gadgets into LEGO Dimensions 2. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Voting and submissions will end in 24 hours!

Last edited:
Top Bottom