• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHACHUSETTS II - top player results, rest to come once tio finishes

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
bs gtz wtf? guess ill do shoutouts since results arent coming and since mikeray wants one!!!

mikeray: isn't funny
bizkit: stop losing to unfunny people
ally: GGS MAN, ACTUAL SHOUTOUT!!! YOU STILL HACK IN BOMBERMAN! OH AND DO RE MI FA SO TI DO *****... but seriously ur amazing to hang out and ive learned alot playing you (upb only, its so simple!!!!!)
dazwa: sniffles is too good
sphere: thanks alot for the housing, it was fun. but the entire weekend was a waste of 5 dollars, i didnt even eat pizza nor did i know there was even pizza. i wasted my money. "******"
hinkage: lose to zelda less
koolaid: great gaems guy. id expect nothin'; less from wWw... 2nd best crew ever!! u cantr beet VvvV tho man! 17th. tkoglasses
fats: goddamnit
prawn: i should have had some water
duke: chillest **** ever!!
watkins: iguessur perty chill too man1
cruz:^
nicole: umm... pert. stay in NE forever !!!!
pelca: LOL UR NOT GONNA MAIN INSERT CHARACTER NOT FALCO
peachkid: great games man! we should play more often. the experience could very much help you beat ****ing pelca. i mean he's bad u shudlnt be losin tu him
dazwa: oh yeah i gave you one already but :dazwa:
darc: you must have had me confused with nicole
joest: im gonna join the navy with you. i can handle being in the navy with a bunch of gay, sweaty teenagers for one day then go back to tournaments!!!!
peterdinosaurus!! :: it was nice meeting you... too bad it was only briefly, i apologize for my bad soshul skills :( come to mroe tourneys!!
supermarioman who probably came with peterDINODNA: you have a promising peach, come to more tourneys
peterdinosaurus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSoivzl-GI best video you should watch!!
dazwa: oh right i keep forgetting. keep it to pm dazwa, stop causing drama -_-
ace: sup big guy
almo: getting it in, icu
bloodcross: you're snake is still the best, dont let any1 tel u otherwise. hinkage sucks!!!!!
pug: it was great seeing you for your first offline tourney. good **** in singles beating bizkit
gtz: CONGRATULATIONS
sails: give me drugs
teevee: god... move your feet.... you keep getting in my way
riot: im so sorry that you have to be the last perrson to get 1 but i just like to say.... hi

Prawn

Smash Master
sphere took a picture of the 17th placers in the bracket (its on fb) so i know that everyone that got 17th is correct. i have no idea who LC -quicksilver is.
At least you didn't have to manipulate the bracket for me to lose to the same person twice this time

:phone:

Almo

Smash Ace
At least you didn't have to manipulate the bracket for me to lose to the same person twice this time

:phone:
...and at least I can let stuff go.

I mean, it's been almost 2 months, how much longer do you plan on dragging this out?

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
sorry I haven't been here to update anything.. I work 50+ hours a week, this week I'm pushing 60 hr... I will try to get to the store and re-upload the results before they close today... Sorry it's taking so long but f-ing results got all screwed up and the tio file is saved under the store laptop not my own computer... next time i'll send a backup copy to myself... lesson learned... please be patient with me guys :-/

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Lmao.

I just realized he literally copy and pasted my PM to him on top placing and char usages. Kinda funny IMO.

Also I told him twice in PMs to just post the results on Smashboards. Clearly if he re-upped the file to aib he has the Tio file and should have been able to do a simple copy and paste here which takes...30 seconds. I dunno why he's still not doing it. I even told him no one cares about results on aib, it's Smashboards people care about.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Problem is he only has access to the tio file at the venue.

Then again, TO's should develop the habit of posting the results at the venue as soon as the tournament ends. Or if it's a national/regional or something, they should post a results thread early and update it as time goes along.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Or, ORRRRRRR they could just do what I've been doing forever and send the file to either their e-mail ORRRRRRRRR put it on a Flash Drive (even an SD card).

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty dissapointed I was unable to make the tourney that I was looking forward to for weeks. I had other things to attend to. >.< Must've been even more fun than the last Smashachusettes. Perhaps I should make an account on AIB when I get the chance to,I'd rather change this username as well. :(

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I have the ACTUAL results right here

1. Actual Canadian Ally
2. Actual Ugly Kid Bloodcross
3. Actual Black Man Koolaid
4. Actual Champ Adam Gibson
5. Actual Respected Tournament Organizer That Everyone Loves Bizkit
6. Actual Illegal Immigrant Pelca
7. Actual Zelda Main Riot
7. Actual ****** Teevee
9. Actual Funny Person Sails