• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash World Forums Ganondorf Combo Video #3

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I once did:

stomp -> stomp -> stomp -> tech chase stomp -> Fair -> FoG -> up B uppercut kill

on a snake. It wasn't recorded unfortunately :(

It was actually a doubles match where we got the snake 2v1... once my partner saw me start the combo he kinda just let me do my thing lol.
Sounds smexy. Let's start a fight with Snake boards and then we'll get some nice footage.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I've daired someone up above a platform, they airdodged down onto the platform as I was utilting. So they got pushed off into a free fall and got killed by my fire rage dragon kick.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I play Ganondorf as a sub-main myself. I have a replay saved from a wi-fi battle that turned out pretty good, if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look at it. I could try to get more replays of my Dorf if that's okay too. Regardless, I have seen the previous two combo vids, and they were no less than amazing with music that so fits Ganon.

Another thing, if I may: Would it be possible for the next one to be made with a resolution of 480 × 270? I have tried to get the previous two videos on my PSP, but their resolutions weren't compatible. I hope it's no trouble at all.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I am not one to give myself credit, but

I ****ing defy anyone to match that demonic, hellacious, infernal FoG wombo combo. ABSOLUTELY DEFY. :ganondorf:
That's the sexiest FoG Combo(String) I've seen so far, but not the sexiest Combo(String) in general, with Ganon.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I may not use Ganon as a primary main, but I do have a few replays to contribute, if you guys don't mind. Of course, this is assuming the video is a surefire thing.

EDIT: By the way, for a song, I have an idea. I dunno if any of you ever heard of the band, Blind Guardian, but this song seems like a medieval power metal that'd be fun for a Ganon combo video. At 5 minutes, it's rather long, so assuming you do go with this, you may want to edit the length. Anyway, what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U

EDIT2: Here's another one I found from Blind Guardian. This one's called "Journey Through the Dark". Honestly, I think this one sounds even more bada** than "Mirror Mirror", though both seem viable to me! X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N117aqVkA0&feature=related

What do you guys think?! :D

Top Bottom