• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash World Forums Ganondorf Combo Video #3

Breezy

Smash Ace
I also think it's too early for another one. I say one annually. Leave the people always wanting more, ya know?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I agree with Baha, unfortunately. I think it's a little too early. We want to let the suspense build up. We can start postulating ideas, I think, to build up hype though.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
"The Awesome Exalted 'Trigger-Happy Early Hype For YET Another Ganondorf Ownage Combo Video On People That Should Stop Playing Brawl For Letting Ganondorf Combo Them' Video"

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Nah I think its k.
Come on, as long as we put time in it.. Link combo video 2 has been planned for like a year already..

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
if im finally going to be in one i need to keep track, and i need to use ganon more..
so i can actually get good combos

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Good thing I have saved a few Ganonrape combos just for this next video :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I know of an SSH song I'd like to use, can't remember the name off the top of my head and don't have my iPod on me.

Also I have a replay floating around somewhere where last stock, I spike someone on FD right above the blastzone. Don't quite remember the match, hopefully the stuff leading up to that was good.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I dont have any combos left.. After switching from safe file 5 times in one month.. I hope this one is stale lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You'll have some trouble getting Disturbed without having a copyright **** coming after you.

Only reliable way AFAIK is to have enough in-game (or other) noise in the video so that YT won't be able to recognize the song.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Kalm did a good job on editing the previous ones. Especially the intro(s).
And the musics was good.

Anyone else interested in possibly editing #3?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I want to.
I did a very half-***** editing on the bowser boards c.video because I was testing some new stuff, but now that I've learned more shenanigans, I think I can do a very awsum job. :V

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Is there an instrumental version of that song? If there is, use that.
'Fraid not. I can see where the vocals would be grating, but I figured the aggression of them suited the nature of the King well.

Like I said, just a prospect. Odds are favorable that I'll think of something far more suitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWTzDv17n7c - In fact, I'd strongly prefer this'n.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
The Ganon boards help the planking and scrooging impaired foundation society compilation.

EDIT: Verm that music is perfect for a boards compilation.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
The Ganon boards help the planking and scrooging impaired foundation society compilation.

EDIT: Verm that music is perfect for a boards compilation.
That reminds me, that if nobody would mind, I'd like to take up the task of maybe writing an intro/outro to the video and picking the music out. Hell, we could all have designated positions in the making of the video.

Breezy

Smash Ace
I say that during the credits, we all have a quick little profile. You know, like a little Name, Location, Age deal, and a picture of ourselves.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I imagined a very badazz way to do this, Breezy.
I can only record at 4:3, but I CAN edit and compilate at 16:9. Thus we have like a very goos space amount on our sides. We can use it to input texts, images and other stuff, like what you suggested.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
I actually really liked the music Kalm put in the videos, so maybe he can provide us with more awesome music? :p

Top Bottom