• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash World Forums Ganondorf Combo Video #3

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Additional Comment:
Many days have passed, yet noone has suggested Dragonforce.
Lol. Everyone knows that Dragonforce is an option, but like MK it's overused and we will not go to that length to appeal to the saps we call peers.

Might I suggest some Touhou Rock? You guys should definitely give that a try. I much prefer instrumentals in combo vids/montages, rather than lyrical music.

Here are some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MP8RYGdvEc&feature=related - Has a very good start, dunno if you'll like the center parts, and then ending is also very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9oGNRJEt4&feature=related - Gotta love the way this one kicks off. It's really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzmdW7JPPpY&feature=related - Very good for an opening, and has a "Ganon's comin' kill you" ring in the beginning. Pretty solid.

Tell me what you think, guys.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Lol. Everyone knows that Dragonforce is an option, but like MK it's overused and we will not go to that length to appeal to the saps we call peers.

Might I suggest some Touhou Rock? You guys should definitely give that a try. I much prefer instrumentals in combo vids/montages, rather than lyrical music.

Here are some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MP8RYGdvEc&feature=related - Has a very good start, dunno if you'll like the center parts, and then ending is also very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9oGNRJEt4&feature=related - Gotta love the way this one kicks off. It's really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzmdW7JPPpY&feature=related - Very good for an opening, and has a "Ganon's comin' kill you" ring in the beginning. Pretty solid.

Tell me what you think, guys.
I love touhou.
The Gothic ones fit ganon really well.

EDIT: Dragonforce is overused? Blasphemy!
All non-Ganon mains should know that they can't use Dragonforce as long as Ganon excists in the game.

It's like if we used Mission Impossible, or PKMN Battle Music Remixes '_'
- Which we won't since Snake, Pikachu & PKMN Trainer are all included in this game.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I love touhou.
The Gothic ones fit ganon really well.

You gotsta be more specific. :3

EDIT: Dragonforce is overused? Blasphemy!
All non-Ganon mains should know that they can't use Dragonforce as long as Ganon excists in the game.

But you know that our peers that main Ganon's skinny "rival"(lol) would probably think they're awesome enough to use Dragonforce.

It's like if we used Mission Impossible, or PKMN Battle Music Remixes '_'
- Which we won't since Snake, Pikachu & PKMN Trainer are all included in this game.
Ganon would strike us all down, himself, if we used those.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I didn't think of any specific song.
I ment there's a lot of Touhou songs that have a touch of Gothic in them, which is good.
Oh, I agree with you. Are you subscribed to ChaosAngel209's profile? He posts a lot of good remixes.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Oh, I agree with you. Are you subscribed to ChaosAngel209's profile? He posts a lot of good remixes.

Yes, I am.
But there's one song he used to have, which I no longer can find.
The image was brown and there was a person standing on a floor that looked lika a big Chess Board.
That song was amazing, but I can't seem to find it.
He might have deleted it.

Any clue? ;\

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yes, I am.
But there's one song he used to have, which I no longer can find.
The image was brown and there was a person standing on a floor that looked lika a big Chess Board.
That song was amazing, but I can't seem to find it.
He might have deleted it.

Any clue? ;\
Nope. There were quite a few songs he had that I can't find. One had a female holding a sheathed blade.

So many epic songs that I want him to upload. His Rock/Techno genres were the best, to me.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Also, try typing 'Iron Attack' and search.
You'll find a lot of similar awesomeness.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
*gasmspasms* Uhgh... Sounds really good. The other Ganon mains need to get on this page and use some of these songs.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The Title

I've got an idea - Why don't we just let PK-ow! decide the title/name?
Shouldn't be too hard for him to come up with something good.

The Poetry-Dorf ~

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
THEN IT'S EVEN MORE NINJA THAN I EXPECTED!

:[

Por que o português não lembra nenhuma língua estrangeira legal? >_>

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
lol. I actually understood some/most of the German you two said. Not surprisingly, German is far more evil when I read it on the Ganon boards than when I read it in my German textbook with the US 80's style people talking about walking their dog or going to Spain.

:ganondorf:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Engelska och svenska är väldigt likt.

English / Swedish:

Glass / Glas
Full / Full
Cranium / Kranium
Cerebral / Cerebral
Lounge / Lunga
Foot / Fot
Arm / Arm
Finger / Finger
See / Se
Pass / Pass
Gas / Gas
Cat / Katt
Green / Grön
Blue / Blå
Orange / Orange
King / Kung
Man / Man

I just pulled these out of my ***.

Also: Ganon / Ganon (Means god of all gods, in swedish)

Exalted

Smash Lord
Well, Swedish is a borrowing-language. We're too lazy come up with our own words.
Our grammar on the other hand, is different than most languages, and we are currently the only country which has our own pronounciation of the letter "Y".

Top Bottom