• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars - Online Tournament POOLS ARE LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skootur

Smash Rookie
Very syked about this. I've been keeping up with smashboards mildly for a long time now, I've just never had the ability to travel to any of the tournaments. Being in a typically non-gamer area makes it difficult to get money for smash skills. My friends and I have been waiting years to finally see if we've got what it takes, and this tournament is the perfect opportunity.

See you all on the 29th!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
This is funny since they can't actually tell your age over wifi. Newbs, why didn't you guys figure that out?

Gan

Smash Rookie
I joined, it sounds like fun. Hopefully I won't be busy that weekend...

jacer

Smash Cadet
NNID
thejacer87
love it! this will be awesome ... im gunna smash some skulls in </trashtalk>

i hope this goes swimmingly and that there wont be any liars saying they won when in fact they lost... i gunna have to unlock all the chars really fast and figues out who i wanna play as

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just signed up.

All is Brawl is going to win this ****.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Congratulations! You have successfully registered for Smash Wars.

Machuu

Smash Rookie
Just signed up, im canadian in BC, i registered under Washington, this is gonna be fun, right before the canadian tourney.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yep. I registered as Foxhound17. I use almost all the characters in Melee and plan to use several characters in Brawl. Fortunately, this doesn't clash with the other online tournament that's stickied.

Munkey Cheeze

Smash Rookie
I signed in yay. But I put my real name instead on accident:(. Can you change Andy Vazquez to Munkey Cheeze please. Also why are non of the mods actually responding to our requests. They could at least say they can't change the names if they can't but dont leave us hanging if you can't. This will hopefull be my third tournament and I'll hopefully use Toon Link or Sonic yay. I'm in Florida so hopefully I could get past some good peoples.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
The one thing that kind of worries me is that, these are probably going to be pretty huge pools and brackets, right?

I don't want to be playing Brawl for 15 hours on March. 29th/30th ... :/

SkarmoryDarkPulse

Smash Rookie
are the rules and everything still being made up?, i'm kind of lost, an online tournament will be awesome, but i'm sort of confused on how this will all go down

blingchu

Smash Cadet
I'm signed up, might as well since it's free. THis is gonna own. Should i record the match so i can proove i won?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Scav, I want to join but since there's only a list of States, I can't put in my location. I hope that doesn't give me an auto-ban or something, living in Europe xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom