• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars - Online Tournament POOLS ARE LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
20 days from launch, sounds good. cant turn down a free tourney while in the comfort of your own home. hope i dont space and just sit watching mythbusters or something that day lol.

good god if i win i could make mythbuster my custom sign and show it off in the backroom. O_O win.

frodomax

Smash Rookie
hey i just have read your article about the online tournament sounds fun but the problem is that i'm from el salvador, i used to live in texas . so first this forum asked me what was my state ???? so i picked texas ( but i'm not there anymore ) so my quetion is . if i would be able to play ??? plz i really want that information plz... well take care dudes ..

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
All players in North America are welcome to register for this event, but please be aware that contest laws in other countries may prevent you from receiving all of your prizes. You may also be at a distinct disadvantage playing from regions that are distant from the continental United States.
Would you be able to send prizes to the states? I'm going to college here, but I'm from the US, and return there every couple of months, I have a permanent address.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
hey i just have read your article about the online tournament sounds fun but the problem is that i'm from el salvador, i used to live in texas . so first this forum asked me what was my state ???? so i picked texas ( but i'm not there anymore ) so my quetion is . if i would be able to play ??? plz i really want that information plz... well take care dudes ..
They ask you for your state so that you can play people closer to you, meaning less lag. If you're all the way over there, you'll have a lot of trouble playing smashers in Texas.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
The cockiness is palpable.
I wish we had some legit trash talk being exchanged instead of these people I've never heard of claiming they are shoe-in victors LOL.

But in all reality, can't wait to play you all.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
The cockiness is palpable.
I wish we had some legit trash talk being exchanged instead of these people I've never heard of claiming they are shoe-in victors LOL.

But in all reality, can't wait to play you all.
i cant wait till i pwn you all with one hand behind my back, one eye closed, one ear for listening, standing on one leg, with one nostrol hole opened, having one lung, one liver, one finger.
GET READY TO LOSE.
I'll see you guys, if you ever make it to the top 3

anyways, i hope this turns out great so there will be more tourneys in the future. i say by tomorrow there will be more people signed up and more trash talking =D

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I wish I was older.:(

Any chance that rule can change? I think if you are 13 and able to be on these forums you should be able to play in the tournament. *sigh*

Oh well.

Revven

FrankerZ
Crap... I accidentally put my real name in the sign up. I don't want it to be that as the name displayed for myself in the tournament, any way I can fix that? Or no? :(

akthewonder

Smash Cadet
Hey I put my real name too xD. Could you guys change it for me please to my user name "akthewonder". Thanks.

And anyways as for the cockiness I'm just joking around, don't be so serious :p but I do it to have a positive attitude.

Anyways I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield :)

BX3

Smash Rookie
Sweet, an online tournament with an actual date. Can't wait to get my practice in.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Ew, I'm a forum n00b, but this tournament was simply too good to pass up. I listed myself as a New Yorker, but I'm secretly from Toronto. I'm looking forward to having the thousand nations of the Smash Boards empire descend upon me.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
One question: Why Puzzle Quest? I'd rather have the cash to be honest. Hell, I'll take anything other than puzzle quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom