• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars - Online Tournament POOLS ARE LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Until the state list is updated, here is Canada's best bet.

BC: Washinton
Alberta: Montana
West/East Saskatchewan: Montana/North Dakota
Manitoba: North Dakota
West Ontario: Minnesota
East Ontario: Pennsylvania
West Ontario: New York
Quebec: New York/Vermont
Marine proinces: Maine

If your a territory, I have no clue. Hopefully they'll update the registration state list soon.

jalued

Smash Lord
UK online question

is this tournament only open to americans, or is it possible for someone using freeloader in the uk to access them without 2 much lag? i really want to get into this one, but i'm guessing that us britains will have to wait untill july to get any uk tournaments online

Recharge

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm in

Though a question: There haven't been any updates on this thread as to how exactly we enter our codes (if there was I'm sorry I missed it). And just to clarify, there is a specific thread that will open that we use to find our opponents, right?

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
LOL:laugh:. Something to look forward to. I guess I'll continue my domination on Wifiwars until then.:marth:

OmegaXF...................Nuff Said!!

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
I'm woozy and tired. I didn't see a space there for a friend code. where do I post mine?

Sandy

Smash Champion
add me to this please, im from texas
I'm woozy and tired. I didn't see a space there for a friend code. where do I post mine?
Can I still register?
So how exactly do I sign up?

I'd like to join. FC: 3523-1737-2886

Registration

Registration is open now.

To sign up, visit http://smashboards.com/smashwarsreg.php, and enter your state and preferred display name.

Registration is capped at 1600, so be sure to sign up and reserve your spot. There will also be a waiting list to replace those who fail to check in during the proper period.
Court is adjourned. -slams gavel-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom