• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Not only that...if those leaks came from those websites, we would see Incineroar since it's the new trend to piggyback Vergeben but he doesn't mention him at all lmao before doing a switcheroo with the Ken pictures.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What you eating Toast my man?
Pan fried chicken thigh and spaghetti with Onion/garlic pan reduction sauce
My brother is taking culinary classes so I took an interest.

I wonder what hints this dish holds for Smash???

It is leaked to be Sora and Geno but MasterofHyrule is secure of his links/sources. He is creditable but take it with a grain of salt.
That's...

Well, then.
I should get up to do things more often.

D

Deleted member

New here and have just been lurking, just made an account here to say I hope the square enix rep is Crono but i doubt its him. Back to lurking unless I feel like adding anything
You may be new but I already like you

Funktastic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DaftBunk
Switch FC
SW 4808 1853 3785
I'd have no problem with Sora if Geno makes it too. Sora alone seems odd given KH3 isn't coming to Switch. And I'm slightly biased as SMRPG is one of my favorite childhood games.

Only time will tell.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
imo All text leaks should be disregarded, with the exception of Vergeben, and only because he's been consistently right. Literally, and I mean literally anyone can make a text leak. After Loz was exposed we shouldn't trust anything without visual evidence.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I had to absolutely put my money on Minecraft content, it'd probably be a creeper AT to be honest

TheCrystalCave

Smash Cadet
All this talk of potential for Sora, Geno, Steve, Incineroar, and Ryu...this game truly is Ultimate. Am I the only one that would be more then happy with the characters we already officially know being all that's in the base game? ALL veterans, Inkling, Ridley, Daisy, Simon, Richter, Dark Samus, Chrom, and King K. Rool! This might be my new GOAT.

The fact that there are any characters left is insane! I can't wait to see what Sakurai has in store for us. I think we need to hold onto our wigs!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So... while we are on the topic of Steve, I'll remind you all that Minecon is in a week. Keep an eye out... There could be Smash news there...

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
imo All text leaks should be disregarded, with the exception of Vergeben, and only because he's been consistently right. Literally, and I mean literally anyone can make a text leak. After Loz was exposed we shouldn't trust anything without visual evidence.
I mean, Master0fHyrule did leak a part of the Battlefield texture and the E3Showfloor like... Weeeeeks before E3...

Still I take it in a grain of salt because that "Geno and Sora can be both in like that 4chinz leak said" smells like ******** because even Anon can't be that crazy to do that.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
He posted a screenshot and said he’s gonna upload video soon. Click the spoiler.
Yeah, I didn't notice the image because I've gotten into the habit of leaving images on 4chan out of my peripheral vision. Once I saw this, I went back to see it. So fake, it hurts. :facepalm:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Geno AND Sora?

Alright, which one of you wished upon a star?
Honestly I'm close to preparing for another prediction victory dance
But not quite there yet. I'm not 100% convinced of anything really but the Ken screenie

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
So, I posted the Ken pic in a Street Fighter group and the admin had this to say. Thoughts? https://imgur.com/a/UJeeqbi
The only thing that can make one wonder whether or not the Ken Leak is fake is that he isn't throwing Raw Tatsu in neutral, j.HK or doing wake-up DP.

Verge,MasterofHyrule,and other leakers claimed that there will be two SE reps: Geno and Sora. Take it with a grain of salt ofc.
This is big. Got a link to the Verge post?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I find it curious all these rumours are popping up at the same time, makes me think something is going on behind the scenes.
Reminder that the ESRB leak pics were circulating a long while before being oosted on 4chan and Ninka had already reported through text in the Leaks group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom