• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
He's saying one more. He doesn't know who it is. MasterofHyrule claims it's Sora.
Please source where MOH says this. Has MOH gotten anything right beyond this apparent Battlefield render?

A third party getting a stage does not mean that it will get a character. Look at Monster Hunter.
It raises chances exponentially when said third party IS OWNED BY MICROSOFT.

Last edited:

Rayman001

Smash Cadet
You're...getting a bit hostile. I was not trying to counter your argument?
I was simply trying to state I disagreed with one specific example and gave a reason as to why.
I'm sorry if I get off as hostile, I didn't intend to be hostile. I'm sorry.

All I want is for people to accept that extremely cryptic hints are theoretically possible to be true and shouldn't always be dismissed immediately because "it's a stretch".

But this
I felt your usage of one, specific example, was not relevant to the rest of your point.
I don't get. A cloud could theoretically be an extremely cryptic hint that always gets immediately dismissed. So I was using that as an example for stuff that we should at least keep in the back of your mind, nothing more.

you had faulty logic in one specific example that I corrected you on because you shouldn't use said example in the future for your point to be taken seriously.
Except there was no faulty logic in my post. Can you please point it out? I hope it's not "because clouds are usually generated randomly, that 100% means it was the case this time, too". Because that would be faulty logic on your and not my part.

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
Screenshot_20180921-225853~01.png

Looks like he deleted it. Luckily I had the foresight to screencap it.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Go and take a drink for like 20min
Come back
See this

What the hell is happening?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Wouldn’t Nintendo ask sites like Gameinformer to take down the Ken image if it were real?
It's kind of in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

If they take action NOW, it'll be very clear it's an actual leak to anyone who is still doubting.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I'm sorry if I get off as hostile, I didn't intend to be hostile. I'm sorry.

All I want is for people to accept that extremely cryptic hints are theoretically possible to be true and shouldn't always be dismissed immediately because "it's a stretch".

But this

I don't get. A cloud could theoretically be an extremely cryptic hint that always gets immediately dismissed. So I was using that as an example for stuff that we should at least keep in the back of your mind, nothing more.

Except there was no faulty logic in my post. Can you please point it out? I hope it's not "because clouds are usually generated randomly, that 100% means it was the case this time, too". Because that would be faulty logic on your and not my part.
All good. Thanks for apologizing.

I'll concede that there's always a chance the clouds were meddled with but it's so microscopic I just wouldn't use it as an example.

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
OH? OH? HOLD UP?

ZIPPO BUDDY CAN I ASK YOU TO SAY A SENTENCE FOR ME I'M DUMB SO I DON'T GET IT
"THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO MORE SQUARE ENIX REPS, NOT JUST THE ONE WE SPECULATED, AND THEY COULD BE BOTH SORA AND GENO"

OR AM I WRONG
That's what Masterofhyrule is claiming, yes :)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
OH? OH? HOLD UP?

ZIPPO BUDDY CAN I ASK YOU TO SAY A SENTENCE FOR ME I'M DUMB SO I DON'T GET IT
"THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO MORE SQUARE ENIX REPS, NOT JUST THE ONE WE SPECULATED, AND THEY COULD BE BOTH SORA AND GENO"

OR AM I WRONG
Grain of salt, man, Unless there's evidence to suggest it's true, I wouldn't believe every text leak you read.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
That's what Masterofhyrule is claiming, yes :)
fc4.jpg

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Go and take a drink for like 20min
Come back
See this

What the hell is happening?
PREMATURE CELEBRATION AND THE POTENTIAL OF BOTH SORA AND GENO IS WHAT'S HAPPENING
29a.gif

Grain of salt, man, Unless there's evidence to suggest it's true, I wouldn't believe every text leak you read.
Believe me I know. But there's a difference between a random leaker and MasterofHyrule, who reportedly leaked Battlefield back in the day, and now I hear Spawn Wave who seems to be quite reputable. But don't take my word on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom