• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
With the Mii Costume DLCs coming soon, is there any character you guys want to see getting a Mii Costume? I personally want a Mii Gunner costume of the Masked Man from Mother 3 if he doesn't get in (which he'll probably not), or a Geno costume.

A Tetris stage would be pretty cool.
I can see the 3rd party costumes coming back as DLC again so Id say Geno would be likely. Tho Id like to have a Krystal costume honestly.

D

Deleted member

With the Mii Costume DLCs coming soon, is there any character you guys want to see getting a Mii Costume? I personally want a Mii Gunner costume of the Masked Man from Mother 3 if he doesn't get in (which he'll probably not), or a Geno costume.

A Tetris stage would be pretty cool.
I'm hoping we get some Etrian Odyssey costumes with the release of Joker. A Protector costume would force me to main Mii Swordfighter

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Akira Toriyama basically has a Cinematic Universe (or Comic Universe if you will...)

And even in Sand Land, Dragon Quest is a game in the first few panels...

So long story short, Erdrick getting in is basically de facto Dragon Ball content getting in. I can logic good

:yoshi:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
On another interesting note regarding Mizumi, he states the whole size thing doesn't actually tell you in-game size.

I don't really get his explanation for it, but he's the expert here.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Check out my thre--

Hey, I'm the one supposed to shill my own threads!
When a guy becomes "designated X guy" I automatically point to their support threads.

Except for me.
I just have a large obnoxious signature.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
'Twas a joke, lad.

Notice the /s? That means I was being sarcastic.
I still have a lot to learn I guess.

Also, the slide reminds me of the Elasto Blast that Slime uses in his games. He stretches himself and blasts off rolling afterwards. The sliding could be him losing speed after rolling. I'm probably just overthinking it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man X. He's probably my favourite character in any form of media, but it's pretty unlikely he'll join the battle alongside his big brother anytime soon. He's too unique to be an echo and Zero or another Classic character seems to have priority if hell freezes over and gets another rep.
That doesn't matter. Mega Man X is that dude. We'll keep supporting a real hero.

Nah but he's seriously one of my favorite characters too, it'd be a lot cooler to me to have a second Mega Man join the original ones of these days. Even if I like the supporting characters too.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Legacy characters left? Ryu Hayabusa for helping push story presentation in gaming, Resident Evil for horror and third person shooters, Dante for hack and slash, Dragon Quest for RPGs, Doomguy for pushing FPS to mainstream audiences, Master Chief for further pushing FPS games to what they are today along with online gaming as Microsoft pushed that **** to what we have today, Minecraft Steve for leaving a huge impact on gaming to the point everyone tried to put in crafting mechanics to copy it, Pheonix Wright for making visual novels exist outside Japan, perhaps Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins for more iconic NES games... Anything else?
I would like to say Amaterasu from Okami for it's unique one of a kind watercolor-esque art design. At least that's my opinion anyways

D

Deleted member

I know DLC speculation is a nightmare, but I’m actually loving it.
I purchased Smash 3DS on the 30th Dec 2017, when the game was essentially dead. To be part of the DLC speculation, when everything feels so much more alive, is really cool.

Considering what we know of “Brave”, I cannot for the life of me think of who it may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well in that case...

I guess I should go give the newcomer speculation forum, a bad time...
That reminds me...the one time I even bothered making one was for a character who isn't seeing the light of day anytime soon, anywhere. I don't even know where exactly it is right now over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom