• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Everyone here is pretty cool and no tier list is required.
Don't act like the parent that loves all the kids equally

Everyone has favorites. If one of your kids is pursuing satanic synthpop as a career choice and your other one is a lawyer who bought you a house you will clearly like one more.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
...why don't ya just skip out on proving Steve's Miiverse popularity? If people can't understand how Steve is popular even without your essay, that's on them lol
The point is that I'm writing about Steve and how his chances are underestimated within the Smash Community (dubbed the "Smash Bubble"). I guess I could search around for other sources though.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My personal decision would be to cut Young Link and put in Young Link.

... From Majora's Mask.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I'm definitely in the latter group, but it's a pointless argument to have.

I get this weird tick though when someone says "Cloud has starred on a Nintendo console."
Yeah, the correct answer is that Final Fantasy started on a Nintendo console. A case for Joker though: MegaTen is basically Poke'mon for Adults, and we don't have a highschooler who can jump in the fray and do the fighting themselves. Meanwhile, Pokemon Trainer has their "summons" fight for them. It feels like a niche that wasn't explored until now. Time will tell if and when we get a Digimon rep. It might not even be Agumon for all we know, considering the circumstances behind Joker.

Well Smash Ultimate is a fanfiction created by Sakurai.
/s
I'm onto you, REZERO...
Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 6.10.58 PM.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone has favorites. If one of your kids is pursuing satanic synthpop as a career choice and your other one is a lawyer who bought you a house you will clearly like one more.
Anybody who becomes a lawyer immediately sells their soul to lucifer. At least the other kid is expressing his emotions, let’s say.

Last edited by a moderator:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman

If I'm being honest, I like pretty much everyone here. There's been like three people I've met in other subforums of smashboard who I do not enjoy having a conversation with.

Iridium

Smash Hero
All the rest of Smash's DLC was cancelled. Yeah, I know, very disappointing, isn't it? :p
Eh, not very.

Anyway, why is this a thing? Be warned...

Seriously.

I warned you. Sakurai made some interesting choices.

Yeah, that's just modeled inner thigh muscles for Snake. Probably a similar case for Pikachu Libre, but with something else, but jeez does it look weird...

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean we could use statistics and see everyone's post-to-likes ratio
I feel like that would end poorly.

I also don't trust people. But you kids go nuts.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Noipoi Noipoi is definitely SS tier in terms of likability.
-Never gets into any arguments with like, anyone here.
-Is almost always positive.
-Has a unique art style that I enjoy (And I'm a real stickler in the art department)

For myself... eh... maybe low B/ high C tier?
(P.S. Let's not actually make a user tier list, I can't see that ending very well )

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Noipoi Noipoi is definitely SS tier in terms of likability.
-Never gets into any arguments with like, anyone here.
-Is almost always positive.
-Has a unique art style that I enjoy (And I'm a real stickler in the art department)

(P.S. Let's not actually make a user tier list, I can't see that ending very well )
At least we can all unite under the fandom of Noipoi the boy toy

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't sell yourself short.

You're B+. :4pacman:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If I'm being honest, I like pretty much everyone here. There's been like three people I've met in other subforums of smashboard who I do not enjoy having a conversation with.
The worst I've done on this Board was make passive-aggressive comments here and there, but none of it is out of malice. Even the people that received the brunt of my "anger" is more akin to a slap on the wrist. I can't say I dislike anyone here.

Now gamefaqs on the other hand...
Railgun_Headdesk.gif

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Guys, how about this: Jump Ultimate Stars, but not only is everyone from Ultimate Stars, Victory Vs., and Force in the roster, but also 3rd party, and others newcomers such as Guts, Alucard, Komi (The WTF Newcomer), Aang, Samurai Jack, All-Might, Beerus, characters from obscure series (Like Cat's Eye), Johnny Joestar, Shinji from Evangelion, Spike and more. All in the style of Smash Bros Ultimate.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guys, how about this: Jump Ultimate Stars, but not only is everyone from Ultimate Stars, Victory Vs., and Force in the roster, but also 3rd party, and others newcomers such as Guts, Alucard, Komi (The WTF Newcomer), Aang, Samurai Jack, All-Might, Beerus, characters from obscure series (Like Cat's Eye), Johnny Joestar, Shinji from Evangelion, Spike and more. All in the style of Smash Bros Ultimate.
Question.

Does Kenshin finally get anyone besides just Kenshin and Shishio?

If so, I'm game.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
The worst I've done on this Board was make passive-aggressive comments here and there, but none of it is out of malice. Even the people that received the brunt of my "anger" is more akin to a slap on the wrist. I can't say I dislike anyone here.

Now gamefaqs on the other hand...
View attachment 183603
Do me a favor:
1. Create a gamespot account
2. Go to system wars and try to have an actual debate there

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
And this is why we shouldn't actually make a user tier list.
I mean regardless don't you guys want to consider peoples feelings about the community? When you create lists like that people feel less involved and it creates problems.

Everyone has value somewhere.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So basically characters from Toonami, Adult Swim, Netflix, etc.? Toonami and Adult Swim are from Cartoon Network, but is Netflix part of the same umbrella? Licensing nightmares aside, this gives me Dream Mix TV vibes.

he said, furiously steaming with rage.
jk
Dohohoho~ I'll have you know, mother used to call me "the littlest tea pot" because of how hot I was inside. Dohohohoho~

Don't take that out of context

Do me a favor:
1. Create a gamespot account
2. Go to system wars and try to have an actual debate there
So to sum up your post... "You think Gamefaqs is bad? Pffft, that's cute." Did I hit a bullseye? Or did I tag Noipoi Noipoi by accident? Because it totally isn't obligatory considering how many on here are calling him the "goodest boi" of the board. Nope, no sir. Not me.

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
So basically characters from Toonami, Adult Swim, Netflix, etc.? Toonami and Adult Swim are from Cartoon Network, but is Netflix part of the same umbrella? Licensing nightmares aside, this gives me Dream Mix TV vibes.

So basically characters from Toonami, Adult Swim, Netflix, etc.? Toonami and Adult Swim are from Cartoon Network,

Dohohoho~ I'll have you know, mother used to call me "the littlest tea pot" because of how hot I was inside. Dohohohoho~

So to sum up your post... "You think Gamefaqs is bad? Pffft, that's cute." Did I hit a bullseye? Or did I tag Noipoi Noipoi by accident? Because it totally isn't obligatory considering how many on here are calling him the "goodest boi" of the board. Nope, no sir. Not me.
Nah its more like a you should just try and see if keep your sanity there.

D

Deleted member

For real though, a user tier list would just anger people and make em feel worse about themselves. I promise not to get enraged about my placement though.
tell me where you would put me pls I need the validation

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
The lag input is making me crazy sometimes, especially with characters like Zelda, Dr. Mario, and sometimes Samus where you can't do normal things consistently and it makes things really sluggish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom