• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion

15 looks about right to me.

The Smash 4 redesign is the real culprit, he's basically Sakurai's OC now.
Roy can’t be 15...

I mean if that’s the case, I’ve seen a lot of people at the same age as Roy and his strength and muscle is the same as man’s compared to them.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
$$$

That way they can get people to buy the games that said character will appear in.
Lol
They could put in ANY character and people would flock to their game
Doesn't have to be a FE 3 Houses rep. Could be anyone.

Debatable claim.
True.
Ike being perhaps the most popular lord of them all is kinda less debatable from what I've seen. Top 3 most popular lord is just a fact.

D

Deleted member

If King Boo gets in that way, I'll be more than happy, and it'll make up for me being wrong about my blog-related reveal theories.
Plus it'll remove a long-standing rule: "Thou must have feet to fight in Smash!"
Seriously tho, EVERY SMASH CHARACTER HAS THEM. Which isn't that weird tbh XD

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I expect the Namco rep to honestly be Lloyd Irving. Normally I'd be all "Ugh another swordfighter" but you know what makes the guy unique? He's a dual swordfighter. I'm honestly down for that so I wouldn't mind his inclusion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ll be honest:

If it wasn’t for my voice (i sound like a drunk Batman who just woke up after a party night) and the speed i talk, maybe i could attract a lot of people.

A lot of people IRL have told me that i look wonderful phisically.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
One word.
Anime.
I actually wouldn't mind a new Fire Emblem anime as long as it's
A.) chronological via (1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 7, 6, 8, the rest is history) or (1, 3, 13 and other continent-based ones)
B.) faithful (**** off OVA all you did was make gordin a funny meme)
C.) not extremely flashy

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I expect the Namco rep to honestly be Lloyd Irving. Normally I'd be all "Ugh another swordfighter" but you know what makes the guy unique? He's a dual swordfighter. I'm honestly down for that so I wouldn't mind his inclusion.
I'd rather have Klonoa. Smash doesn't have any airbenders yet.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So that insighter saying there will be an Namco rep IIRC Verge believes him or something. Whelp we know one of the characters already. Whether its Heihachi or Lloyd I don't know but I'm expecting the latter.

Polan

Smash Lord
I’ll be honest:

If it wasn’t for my voice (i sound like a drunk Batman who just woke up after a party night) and the speed i talk, maybe i could attract a lot of people.

A lot of people IRL have told me that i look wonderful phisically.
send pics don't actually send pics
You guys want to see something cursed?

I put a certain music from a certain Smash Bros Clone on top of the Ultimate commercial from today:

this makes me deeply uncomfortable. it's like those pictures of the mario and sonic fonts switched around.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Timing just happened to work that way/Lucina being promoted from a costume/echoes existing. We're never going to get a Gen 3 Pokemon or a Gen 5 Pokemon because they were also victims of bad timing.

>Final roster happens
>Let's talk DLC
>Kill me
Still sad about Zoroark! The Pokemon clearly has a final smash as a pokeball move:(

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
We don't have a character with two swords? :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit: say hi

Okay, I'm rephrasing it: "Thou must have feet or an apparatus that acts similarly to feet to fight in Smash!"
The Koopa Klown Car doesn't really have feet though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom