• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wow that’s sad. I really enjoyed the show because it was really fun to watch.
Well the new one is stellar too! Crossing my fingers they'll bring back all the pets from the old show and do an "everyone-is-here" type thing. Yes, I meant that as a Smash reference.

sdpdude9

Smash Apprentice
tenor.gif

Finally almost here! Let's all be happy for whoever gets their characters and sympathetic to those that don't. Despite what you believed would happen, no need to be snarky towards each other. At the end of the day, we're all smash fans so let's support each other and get ready for an awesome game!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was just recently told that because of my shenanigans with encouraging people to post only comments with “Nice” on page 6969 people got infracted and almost got the thread locked. Sorry, Mic_128 Mic_128 , that’s all on me lol.

I still can’t believe that within the next two hours we’re going to know a ton of stuff we didn’t before. Let’s just hope the salt levels aren’t...too high.

D

Deleted member

Goku gets in we also get the power pole and senzu bean as items.
With a master roshi nose bleed assist trophy.
Listen, if we get Goku it’s gotta be Kid Goku.
If only because Dragon Ball is way better than Dragon Ball Z

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I am ready. Final prediction.

GOEMON!!! Please sakurai. Playable is best. IF not. GIVE US A TROPHY.
No AT though. I want him playable.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
So how many Echoes is everyone expecting? Any character not on the banner who you think could be an Echo, or is Ken and Shadow the last of the bunch?
I still expect Dixie with how odd Diddy not using his tail for attacks anymore is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So how many Echoes is everyone expecting? Any character not on the banner who you think could be an Echo, or is Ken and Shadow the last of the bunch?
Ken is the only one I'm outright expecting.

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
Morning dudes

Today is the day!

Sadly, I couldnt watch this stream on my office.

So, I will be here watching your reactions :(

osby

Smash Obsessed
We have 5 right now, correct? 64 seems like a reasonable number to expect.

I'm sorry, I expect 2 or 3 more

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
One minute before the Direct starts....

Aliens decides to make themselves known and knocks out our internet and power grid.

Direct post-poned to an unforseeable date.

Smash fans in unison....

“NOT AGAIN!!!!”

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm expecting three echoes. I have a feeling we're getting Ken, Shadow, and Dixie to round out echoes.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Meanwhile, I have to leave for class around when the Direct starts... so, no way I’ll be able to watch the whole thing live unfortunately, but that does leave me with a couple decisions to make.

Do I watch the first few minutes before I leave since that’d be all I’d have time for, in case it leads off with a reveal trailer again?
Do I spoil myself via SmashWiki in the 10 minute break between classes since it’d be over by then?

I’d like to do whatever allows my mind to be more at peace since I need to be able to be zen for yoga class, so...

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
One minute before the Direct starts.

Aliens decides to make themselves known and knocks out our internet and power grid.

Smash fans in unison....

“NOT AGAIN!!!!”
I just read “One minute before the direct starts” and nearly had a heart attackkng thinking it was time already

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
It's the final hour, show me your hype face!
View attachment 174441
This is how I'm feeling currently:

tumblr_inline_oxucsehsc61ry4tjv_540.gif

Also, I'm going to grab something to eat in time for the direct, so I just wanted to say this before it starts: Good luck to everyone and I hope your most wanted character(s) make it in! It's going to be a wild, wonderful ride.

D

Deleted member

Leaving this out there, I think about a month ago, I had a dream where Lloyd was revealed as a Numberless Echo fighter(he was classified as an Echo but didn't Echo anyone) but all of his moves were original. I don't even want Lloyd nor had I seen him anywhere recently, so I dunno what was up with that, maybe it was premonition or smth

SamDunk

Smash Cadet
Going into this #TeamVergeben in terms of what I expect and #TeamGrinch in terms of what I want. It would be a glorious day for the community if Verge was proven wrong AND we got a pretty close-to-perfect Smash roster all in one day.

D

Deleted member

One minute before the Direct starts....

Smash fans in unison....

“NOT AGAIN!!!!”
I swear, if I see "ISAAC CONFIRMED?! - ANOTHER DIRECT POSTPONED DUE TO "UNFORSEEN CAUSES" (REAL LEAKS CONFIRMED!)" in my recommended, I'm blaming you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom