• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Golden Wind is a 10/10 so far tbh, the ending to the last episode was nailed perfectly.
Mista was THIS CLOSE to not being in Episode 4, but they just HAD TO squeeze him in the last ten seconds.

Now he’s cursed with bad luck forever.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I totally did.

Been hearing a lot about MHA, how long is it right now? The episode length and number of episode, not sure if I have the time to watch it.
There are three seasons, the first is 13 Episodes, the second and third are 26 Episodes; though there are two episodes in season three that can be safely skipped with 0 loss; the first (Season 3 Episode 1) , which is a recap episode, and Episode 58 (I don't know which seasonal episode specifically) "Save the World with Love" which was a filler episode made because of a holiday or something (the studio mandated that it had to be made).

Those two episodes are fun for what they are (filler), but as I said you can skip 'em (there are other filler scenes snuck into Season 3 here and there, but they flesh out things we didn't get to see in the manga, though they are of... lesser quality XD).

As for the manga, there's currently 190 chapters, comprising a little over 20 volumes.

Last edited:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
There are two streams for Nintendo on youtube. 1 with diablo and 1 without. both include the smash direct.

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
As I've said many many times, I truly believe the Grinch leak is real and that's whats gonna come true. If not, it's the single greatest fake leak for any video game since Tails is playable in melee or "L is Real" for super mario 64. It would live on in infamy and render any future leaks for any new smash game basically null and void without concrete video proof and a literal boatload of evidence.

Edit: Thinking about it even more, the ****ing grinch of ALL things was the best possible thing to happen to the smash community, hear me out.

IF IT'S RIGHT: We get an amazing roster, glorious memes, and we will all realize insiders are absolutely BTFO sometimes and dreams come true.
IF IT'S WRONG: Leaks from here on out will be disregarded almost immediately without unbelievable evidence, we will not be spoiled and any insiders who got everything right should rightfully be given a warm reception and apologies.

This is a win-win situation for Smash folks.
Only if we ignore the bad side of either outcome happening. People are gonna get ****ted on

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
There are three seasons, the first is 13 Episodes, the second and third are 26 Episodes; though there are two episodes in season three that can be safely skipped with 0 loss; the first (Season 3 Episode 1) , which is a recap episode, and Episode 58 (I don't know which seasonal episode specifically) "Save the World with Love" which was a filler episode made because of a holiday or something (the studio mandated that it had to be made).

Those two episodes are fun for what they are (filler).

As for the manga, there's currently 190 chapters, comprising a little over 20 volumes.
I'm out of the loop, what's MHA?

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Only about an hour to go, the anticipation is killer. I've not gave my thoughts yet but I feel we'll get 3 to 4 newcomers at least with 1 or 2 of those being echo fighters. It's a 40 minute (give or take) direct, I find it so unlikely that we'll only get 2 more.

Let's go!

Last edited:

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
Littlest Pet Shop is the best anime, so that's what I'm watching.
Is that show still going on? I haven’t watched since S4.

Welp, I think it's time for me to head out. But I thought I'd say something before leaving. You guys reminded me why I joined Smashboards in the first place. I'm usually a shut in who has trouble talking with people and conversating, and I can't remember the last time I interacted and talked with people. Not this long, not this much, or anything like that. Time's when things finally settled and chilled, I felt right at home in this thread. You guys may have convinced me to drop on in more often than not and try and become more active here.

All these friendly faces put a smile on mine and make me happy that I decided to pop in (albeit really late as the Grinch Leak is what interested me enough to come back). Thanks for the last couple of days and I hope you all end up enjoying the direct. Whether you get your most wanted newcomer or not. I will be back, though. But I'll dip for now~♪
I agree with you’re post because it feels welcome too see friendly faces here on the SmashBoards.

D

Deleted member

Those two episodes are fun for what they are (filler).

Where is the MHA anime at right now? I stopped reading after the overhaul stuff was finished.

Wambo

Smash Ace
I'm recording my reaction to this direct. Not because I'm going to upload it and share it to the world, but because I so badly wish I could watch how I reacted during "EVERYONE IS HERE". I think I scared my neighbors by how loud I was screaming, lol.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Was the Grinch leak confirmed fake?
Nothing's been confirmed either way - that's what makes this wait so painful. (aside from the usual wait for a Nintendo Direct)

Chrollo.

fka president wario
Did they release MHA season 3 on Blu-Ray/DVD yet????????

Have seasons 1 and 2 and I still have no info on when the Dub of season 3 is coming!!!!!!
The season 3 dub is finished. Unless you mean the Blu-Ray then I’m not sure, but the dub is finished on Funimation.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Was the Grinch leak confirmed fake?
Nope, but it contradict with GI's claim, which also contradict with insider's claim. It claimed Incineroar and Banjo won't be in the game. It is a very wild claim for sure. Grinch still alive at least.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Nope, but it contradict with GI's claim, which also contradict with insider's claim. It claimed Incineroar and Banjo won't be in the game. It is a very wild claim for sure. Grinch still alive at least.
You have to respect the cojones of the people who claim both every insider AND the Grinch are wrong

KMDP

Smash Legend
Where is the MHA anime at right now? I stopped reading after the overhaul stuff was finished.
My Hero Academia is about to start the Overhaul Arc in Season 4 (starting... next Spring, I think).

Season 3 ended with the introduction of the Big Three and Overhaul, the first episode of Season 4 is going to be the meeting between the Villains and Overhaul.

Alaskalana

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alaskalana
3DS FC
4871-7882-0999
Switch FC
SW-2013-3915-8713
Top 5 hottest Smash win poses:
5. Richter Belmont
4. Richter Belmont
3. Richter Belmont
2. Richter Belmont
1. Richter Belmont

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I guess this is the end of speculation, huh? I really enjoyed my first time on Smashboards, so thanks for making it a lot of fun. Good luck everyone!

D

Deleted member

I guess this is the end of speculation, huh? I really enjoyed my first time on Smashboards, so thanks for making it a lot of fun. Good luck everyone!
Pffffft, no way! We've still got DLC to speculate. Buckle up, it's gonna be a long and bumpy ride!

Chrollo.

fka president wario
You have to respect the cojones of the people who claim both every insider AND the Grinch are wrong
At this point, I expect this to be the most likely outcome

My Hero Academia is about to start the Overhaul Arc in Season 4 (starting... next Spring, I think).

Season 3 ended with the introduction of the Big Three and Overhaul, the first episode of Season 4 is going to be the meeting between the Villains and Overhaul.
*SPLAT INTENSIFIES*

Edit: Also I heard MHA isn’t coming back in the Spring. With how long the Overhaul arc is I expect it to come back around late Summer or early fall.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Do you guys feel that?

The second bamco character and true winner of the ballot is on his way.

I can feel his power level approaching... And its massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom