• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzx

Smash Lord
My predictions: Ken and Geno will be revealed, with Geno being revealed at the end of the direct.

Also, Vergeben has stated that the Grinch Leak is fake and that Isaac will be an Assist Trophy.

D

Deleted member

Approximately one hour until my puppet boy comes home, I'm predicting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Is Nintendo's Twitch channel the best place to watch it? Have tended to watch past directs there instead of YouTube (which seems more laggy to me).

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

aarchak

Smash Ace

Noipoi

Howdy!
The father
1538264287744.jpg
The son
Geno.gif
And the holy ghost
Ashley_Artwork_-_Game_&_Wario.png

Whatever you've got, i'll love it Sakurai. But if the first two got in my hype would be unstoppable.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
So much rides on the first few seconds of the direct. If it doesn't open with a newcomer trailer then Kencineroar is probably it.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hype gifs....?

Careful we don’t spam to much.

But here’s mine...probably whilst watching it...on mute....in order to not wake daughterzilla

I know I’m setting myself up for dissapointment on all fronts but I’m truly hoping for Scorpion, Master Chief, or Son Goku. Any combination of them.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, the villain that I’m most excited for is Dabi because
he’s looking more and more likely to being Touya Todoroki
Yeah, it is seeming like that. Every week I see a new chatper, I completely forget what happened last time. I don't think I'm into what's going on at the moment; seems a little slow. Once they get to Midoriya's squad though, I think I'll like it then since it's hinting at something happening when he goes against whats-his-face.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Honestly I don't believe in the box theory in the first place so I still think some combination of leaks and theories might have some basis in truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom