• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
LET'S GO PROFESSOR LAYTON!
LET'S GO GALLADE!

LET'S GO BANDANA DEE!
LET'S GO REX & PYRA!
LET'S GO PRIMARINA!
LET'S GO SUSIE!

Mostly just Professor Layton, but I'm still clinging onto that hope!

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I"d say it's highly likely then that this shortened version of the Menu theme is from the same press kit that had those renders Source Gaming showed off a while ago.

D

Deleted member

As I've posted a few minutes ago...

VEEMOS

I will never ask for anything ever again. Not even Waluigi could top that for me. Heck, I personally would be okay if this was legit the final Smash game if that happened. Inklings are already amazing, Octolings would be the cherry on top of the Ultimate cake.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's go Salazzle
Let's go Tsareena
Let's go Silvally
Let's go Type: Null
Let's go Birdo
Let's go Roll
Let's go Hilda

Noipoi

Howdy!
LET'S GO NEKU!
LET'S GO ELMA!
LET'S GO BANDANA DEE!
LET'S GO LLOYD!
LET'S GO BLACK SHADOW!
LET'S GO CELICA!
LET'S GO CHORUS KIDS!
LET'S GO DIXIE!
LET'S GO SHADOW!

...let's go Rex and Twintelle for DLC...?
Y'know what? Bandanna Dee's pretty cool!!
tumblr_pahdhcmDOS1sirha8o1_640 (1).png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Can we please stop taking everything PushDustIn says seriously? He doesn't have a lick of proof for his claim at all.
Alright, Mr. Official, surely people who get press packs would know if the song is in a press pack, no?

EDIT: And even if it wasn't in a press pack, he's not technically wrong either way if the dude actually did get it from an event with permission, no?

Last edited:

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
LETS GO GENO
LETS GO BANJO
LETS GO SHADOW
LETS GO MIDNA
LETS GO BIRDO
LETS GO WALUIGI
LETS GO KNUCKLES
LETS GO TETRA

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
The people who uploaded it literally said they got the audio from a preview event and got permission to upload the loop on Twitter hours before it was put on YouTube
Exactly, that's why I said that. I didn't believe him because I don't need to.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Incineroar incinerates the competition!
Phoenix Wright takes the case!
Steve mines his way in!
Monster Hunter joins the hunt!
Prince Sidon dives in!
Nathan Drake eyes the prize!
Commander Shepard: SPECTRE status recognized!

AT LEAST ONE OF YOU WILL MAKE IT IN I BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU
So long as it's the wright character(s), I'm on board!

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Still catching up on the hype but YouTube is still down and I can't listen to ANY of the songs on the website now...

Mutsukki

Smash Ace
The people who uploaded it literally said they got the audio from a preview event and got permission to upload the loop on Twitter hours before it was put on YouTube
Thaaaaaank yoooooou

I actually came here to discuss the fact that I’m afraid neither Xenoblade nor Mother are getting new remixes at all, but then I come to this board being literally on fire

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I stand by my endgame point.

Ads are appearing.
SOME sort of press content is coming.
We are nearing November and the final month before release as well as when the box is to be sent out (I believe)

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, that's why I said that. I didn't believe him because I don't need to.
Whats wrong with PushDustin, he seems like a very solid and believable person in t he smash community, plus seems like a fine person since ive yet to hear anything bad about him.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
In fact there's no matter if the menu theme was released by Nintendo. If the full press copies are real at this time the final leak could happen anytime, square one my pants. Hope is this is true we get the final Direct soon, leaks are cool but official reveals are better.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
This is the same website that legitmately and unironically thought that the downright insignifact Bayonetta was the most voted Newcomer in the Smash Ballot because Nintendo said so, and that shunned off anybody that questioned it otherwise.

It's also the website that speculates about chairs and unfinished package advertising material, believes it's okay for a Evil Warlcok to go around using purple punches at people because of "MUH POWER", and it's also the website that half of its userbase demonized Vergeben until Simon's reveal.

So it's really hard to tell whenever the Smash Community in this site is joking or beign serious.
It's easy to generalise an entire site just because half of the people in it say silly things.

Also, the only leaker I believe is
Sakurai.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So we went from confusion to fear to excitement to okay maybe too much excitement there, sport.
Pretty wild night.

D

Deleted member

I stand by my endgame point.

Ads are appearing.
SOME sort of press content is coming.
We are nearing November and the final month before release as well as when the box is to be sent out (I believe)
The final info dump is definitely coming. My money is on next week, or early in the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom