• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ugh, the clanking in this game ****ing hurts.

If a Ganondorf is Wizard's Footing at me from across the stage and I full charge an FSmash and use it on him, I would expect to HIT HIM or at least trade.
Especially when I'm using a 2 foot sword.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
...I have to draw every Ultimate newcomer in a fancy outfit now.
xD Hahahahaha! That sounds like pain! I would only take specifically Ridley (Roidley too, and U.Ridley), Rosalina and the rest of my mains! (Fal, Wolf, MK, Ike). I might do that in the future!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't forget to make them be driving around in a fancy car, too. (guess where that came from?)
No Idea, where'd it come from?

xD Hahahahaha! That sounds like pain! I would only take specifically Ridley (Roidley too, and U.Ridley), Rosalina and the rest of my mains! (Fal, Wolf, MK, Ike). I might do that in the future!
If it means putting Incineroar in a suit, then I must.

It also means drawing Isabelle in a cute little dress, which already sounds adorable.

AndreaAC

If it means putting Incineroar in a suit, then I must.

It also means drawing Isabelle in a cute little dress, which already sounds adorable.
xD If you need any help, let me know!

The whole idea of Ridley having fancy standards for dressing (just like his love for a good wine) began with my Catrin Ridley concept, but the drawing I showed was to put him in other style of tuxedo. :p It would be also the start of the brainstorm for an idea I have in mind that would even include the Pirates also wearing those.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
With all this fancy suit talk, I wonder what Sonic, Mega Man and Simon Belmont would look in such suits?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ooo, have any ideas for my boi? :yoshi:
He's not exactly an Ultimate newcomer, sorry.

I'll do some others later, him included. But I really wanna do the new guys first, i've got a cool image in my head.

I'm contemplating just putting the bow-tie on his nose :p

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And here's a picture of DK in a fancy outfit!

...What? He's got a tie. Ties are fancy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>everyone just casually forgetting tuxedo snake

wojak.jpg

D

Deleted member

xD Awww! You know, If there had been a Roidley (xDD Muppet Ridley) alt, I would have loved to see a lone SM/Brawl Ridley alt (without th derpy eyes), and with that I would have been able to play my Ridley Bros. individually and put them on team battles. Obviously, the outcome would be pretty much what you see in my avi.
Come to think of it, what is "Ultimate Ridley" like?
Brawl Ridley is the sarcastic one, Other M Ridley/Roidley is the silly one, would Ultimate Ridley be the truly "monstrous" one that scares even them? :V

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Here's hoping there's no DLC spirits in the next two weeks. Tomorrow, I gotta mail my left Joy-Con to the repair shop, as the control stick isn't responding properly and needs proper calibration from a technician.

AndreaAC

Come to think of it, what is "Ultimate Ridley" like?
Brawl Ridley is the sarcastic one, Other M Ridley/Roidley is the silly one, would Ultimate Ridley be the truly "monstrous" one that scares even them? :V
In my concept with them, Ultimate Ridley is BOTH Ridley and Roidley fused. Pretty simple. I know I haven't shown that here, but I have elsewhere ever since Ridley got revealed.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Thankfully, Joker also has his fancy clothes in canon: (try to quote, SB hates pics)

No uhh

No pants?
I think Sonic wouldn't like wearing pants. He isn't fond of things that can prevent him from freely running.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, so we're going with DLC selections? Well, in that case, I'm going to go with four different waves. To keep things interesting, I'm willing to use the current rumor pat, meaning I'll bite my tongue and accept Steve as-is. Even though I won't like it.

Wave 1: Current Fighters Pass
  1. Joker
  2. Erdrick
  3. Ryu Hayabusa
  4. Steve
  5. Doom Slayer
Wave 2: Fighters Pass 2
  1. Monster Hunter
  2. Crash Bandicoot
  3. Dovakhin
  4. Fire Emblem Three Houses character
  5. Rex & Pyra

Wave 3 (Option A): Assist Trophy Promotion ($19.99)
  1. Waluigi
  2. Zero (Mega Man)
  3. Knuckles the Echidna
  4. Isaac
  5. Alucard
Wave 3 (Option B): Assist Trophy Battle Mode ($34.99)

Side Wave: Echo Fighters (Each an individual purchase)
  1. Impa (Zelda)
  2. Medusa (Palutena)
  3. Jeanne (Bayonetta)
  4. Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
Legend has it, that running around the fountain behind the castle will unlock Waluigi!
Wait... wrong game

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic doesn't wear pants because in some parts of Japan, including where Yuki Naka grew up, not wearing pants is supposed to be a sign of freedom, which helps contrast Sonic from Mario, who, as a human, is forced to wear pants. It's meant as a shout out to Naka's youthful days where he'd play outside in just his underwear. It's honestly very surprising and I don't blame you, I just made it up after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom