• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Thankfully, Joker also has his fancy clothes in canon: (try to quote, SB hates pics)

I think Sonic wouldn't like wearing pants. He isn't fond of things that can prevent him from freely running.
You know who is the most dapper when it comes to suits? Any version of Snake.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
How are ya gonna do it? Make her be in a Dark Zero Suit Samus form to make her wear the dress?
Oh no, she's gonna be fully suited and still wearing a cute dress.

Not a big poofy dress, but a very nice dress. The kind a bridesmaid would wear.

I'm going into this with the mindset that these guys are going to a nice party or a wedding, it's really fun.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
1546839435608.jpeg

Groom Marth in a set of fancy costume alts for DLC, please and thank you Sakurai

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh no, she's gonna be fully suited and still wearing a cute dress.

Not a big poofy dress, but a very nice dress. The kind a bridesmaid would wear.

I'm going into this with the mindset that these guys are going to a nice party or a wedding, it's really fun.
I was just kidding around, but you probably knew that. Maybe if she went to a ball in her dress, Ridley could be her date?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was just kidding around, but you probably knew that. Maybe if she went to a ball in her dress, Ridley could be her date?
He would eat her first.

Do Ridley's reproduce asexually? I think they do, but only because it reinforces my headcanon that Ridley's an asexual being who finds romance disgusting.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Now I imagine them as those two guys that doesn't actually like each other but only go to the ball together to make someone (read: Samus) jealous, but end up having a good time.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
He would eat her first.

Do Ridley's reproduce asexually? I think they do, but only because it reinforces my headcanon that Ridley's an asexual being who finds romance disgusting.
Ah, I see. Then again, she is truly Metroid Prime, so she would taste like chicken.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if Astro Boy was at least one of the inspirations for Mega Man
Mega Man is a robot and so is Astro Boy. Coincidence? I think not.
Oops, sorry if I said something you didn't like. Guess joking around has its costs, or is a bad idea sometimes.
Don't worry I was just pulling your tail. I've read much worse over at the NintenZone. Like putting pineapples on pizza. Eugh.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if Astro Boy was at least one of the inspirations for Mega Man
the Yellow Devil was literally taken out of a chapter from astro boy

Megaman x has some stuff straight out of Giant Robo

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Don't worry I was just pulling your tail. I've read much worse over at the NintenZone. Like putting pineapples on pizza. Eugh.
Very funny, wise guy! To be honest, I should have seen it coming, but you got me.

D

Deleted member

In my concept with them, Ultimate Ridley is BOTH Ridley and Roidley fused. Pretty simple. I know I haven't shown that here, but I have elsewhere ever since Ridley got revealed.
How does that work? Comically serious with moments of foolishness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom