• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Do Ridley's reproduce asexually? I think they do, but only because it reinforces my headcanon that Ridley's an asexual being who finds romance disgusting.
xD I honestly have no idea, but I see it like Roidley originated thanks to the OTHER M Universe' Feds screwing up their own experiments. Ridley, I feel he had parents at some point (probably it happened like with any reptile), but they are long LONG dead, either he killed them or someone killed them and he just doesn't remember that much of his origins to care.

When it comes about the romance deal, I see it like he doesn't know what it is until he meets Rosalina:
Ridsalina.png

Since she was the one that surprisingly gave him a second chance in life , and he has adored her ever since. He doesn't devide love into some sort of category (Romantic (with Rosa) or Fraternal (with Roidley), just love in general. (in my headcanon, that just like my Ridley Bros, my Catrin Ridley and this SHIP idea, started in 2014).

Something great.
xD YAY!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
smashboards shows fanart of characters being lvl 100 mafia bosses for 2 hours

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I leave for a couple of hours and return to find people posting seductive pictures of Smash Bros. characters.

Never change Smashboards. Never change.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I leave for a couple of hours and return to find people posting pictures of Smash Bros. characters looking seductive.

Hey, it could be worse. We could be posting pictures of characters looking butt ugly and hideous.

D

Deleted member

xD I honestly have no idea, but I see it like Roidley originated thanks to the OTHER M Universe' Feds screwing up their own experiments. Ridley, I feel he had parents at some point (probably it happened like with any reptile), but they are long LONG dead, either he killed them or someone killed them and he just doesn't remember that much of his origins to care.

When it comes about the romance deal, I see it like he doesn't know what it is until he meets Rosalina:
View attachment 185911
Since she was the one that surprisingly gave him a second chance in life , and he has adored her ever since. He doesn't devide love into some sort of category (Romantic (with Rosa) or Fraternal (with Roidley), just love in general. (in my headcanon, that just like my Ridley Bros, my Catrin Ridley and this idea, started in 2014).

xD YAY!
Ridley X Rosalina...?
D'awwwww. :3

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alrighty then, how about we do the Odyssey?
A88A369B-702B-4B24-89B4-300062FC8FBD.jpeg

Also I do remember seeing tuxedo art of the original 64 cast, I’ll try to see if I can find it.

I don't think you want to start with the sexy characters talk
after all, I'm here at the moment
You can’t stop me!!!

I leave for a couple of hours and return to find people posting pictures of Smash Bros. characters looking seductive.

Please, this is tame compared to what I’ve seen here so far.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 185911
Since she was the one that surprisingly gave him a second chance in life , and he has adored her ever since. He doesn't devide love into some sort of category (Romantic (with Rosa) or Fraternal (with Roidley), just love in general. (in my headcanon, that just like my Ridley Bros, my Catrin Ridley and this SHIP idea, started in 2014).

xD YAY!
The ship I didn't know I wanted!

:ultkrool: Too fat to suit?
I'll make it work.

D

Deleted member

AKA, Beauty and the Beast. Yeah, I said it.
This is why Nintendo needs to start adapting fairy tales instead of Disney
View attachment 185914

Also I do remember seeing tuxedo art of the original 64 cast, I’ll try to see if I can find it.
I love it
You can’t stop me!!!
Alrighty then

Also, is mentioning
Dharkon
still considered a spoiler?

Pakky

Smash Hero
Here's something I thought about today.

What do the Smash invitations actually say?

Like in universe?

Do already existing members give new characters recommendations?

Are those who recommended them mentioned?

Like for example

:ultkirby: recommends :ultkingdedede:/:ultmetaknight: and since he's one of the 12 what he says goes.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This is why Nintendo needs to start adapting fairy tales instead of Disney
Yeah, Disney is overrated, anyway. Maybe if Nintendo did that, after some time, we could see a giant cat fight between Nintendo's princesses and Disney's princesses.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ridley X Rosalina...?
D'awwwww. :3
AKA, Beauty and the Beast. Yeah, I said it.
XD Funny that years ago I thought about making a parody of that with them.
The ship I didn't know I wanted!
xD Hahahaha! Glad you like it! I mean, just like anything I do with Rids and the characters he interacts with, I try my best to justify and develop the ideas as much as I can. I am not fan of keeping things just out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom