• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If you take me any more seriously than a puppy who could speak, you're doing it wrong.

Seriously, i'm just a dumb teen with internet access :laugh:
alright found one for my blocked list bois

It's ok I can wait

Also can we not try to diminish people's opinions about eachother by making a stupid "BEST RANDOM PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD" list? Everyone is good.

Unless you're racist and/or anti-LGBT. Then you can go **** yourself and get a permanent "Worst person on this site" ranking
that's basically my sentiment tbh
that's why i've been goofing on it for hours :p

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I would bet all of my amiibo that i am part of that blocked list.

But i don’t have the age to ship stuff to the USA.
If she blocked you, would you not be able to see her posts in the first place? Or is that not a thing on here? I feel like that should be your clue right there.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
:mad::mad:For the LOVE OF GOD.....UGGH, I feel like I'm done with this. That site is back at it again, and now the objective of them appears to be bombarding Nintendo unill this issue get resolved... Please take a look at this. The site (Not Gamefaqs) is really persistent and so annoying.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77343293

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ra...ates-spirits-mode.89171/page-25#post-16367880

No, but I wish they would. It needs to be addressed ASAP. It's a PR nightmare that might affect sales​

Meanwhile, the game is breaking sales records. How delusional can you be?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ra...ates-spirits-mode.89171/page-25#post-16367863

Nope but the best thing we can do is make sure this the first thing they see when they come back from vacation​

Let's harrass NoA employees on Twitter until they address this non-controversy. That'll show 'em!
-----

What the hell?! They're still at it again, the topic is yet again up. The interesting part is that they say that the controversary should be the first thing Nintendo of America sees upon checking Twitter. They still think that it's racism...What the hell, smh

Smash Ultimate is a glorious game, we've been waiting forever for that game, here is it now and we're having FUN, but THEY don't seem to have any fun at all. What boring guys. Why are they STILL complaining about racism? They are complaining about PR being a nightmare, what an joke. The game is selling so great.

If this is unacceptable, you can give me a warn, or a ban. I wouldn't care either way, but this is becoming a big issue as their objectives has changed. First it's that CCPR employee, and now it's Nintendo, the company itself. It's looking like we're in 'danger'. It feels almost like they want to DDOS Nintendo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's ok I can wait

Also can we not try to diminish people's opinions about eachother by making a stupid "BEST RANDOM PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD" list? Everyone is good.

Unless you're racist and/or anti-LGBT. Then you can go **** yourself and get a permanent "Worst person on this site" ranking
I don’t really hate anybody here tbh.

However, it is possible that i am the one who is the most disliked, at least until NessIsChad.

D

Deleted member

I only put bigots on ignore, npt going to block someone over gaming opinions. I'll just ****post instead.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
If she blocked you, would you not be able to see her posts in the first place? Or is that not a thing on here? I feel like that should be your clue right there.
I’m pretty sure you can still see the person that blocked you. Just not the other way around obviously.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know how the block system really works here.

I get that you don’t see the users you have blocked, but i don’t know how it works for them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nah, if you block someone, they can still see your posts here.
Dammit, I was really gunning for that position.
Just change your avi to have a different red hat and you're good!

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I only ignore people that are deliberate assholes. That being said, my list is minuscule.

D

Deleted member

I only block the people that the mods or a number of users ask to do so.

And i still feel that if it wasn’t for NessIsChad, i would be the worst user of the year for many people.
And it isn’t an awful thing for me, since i had to deal with anxiety for many months and i did questionable stuff.

There’s always next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Actually, I've blocked everyone here.

For me, the thread is just an endless list of all my ****posts.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Actually, I've blocked everyone here.

For me, the thread is just an endless list of all my ****posts.
Damn, now Idon will never know about me telling my friends about Demi-fiend
I only block the people that the mods or a number of people ask to do so.
I am VERY tempted to make an alt account called Reed Richards and tell you to block that

D

Deleted member

A new year is always a new chance to change.

Let’s see if i learn from the mistakes i’ve made this year, and evolve as an user.

D

Deleted member

:mad::mad:For the LOVE OF GOD.....UGGH, I feel like I'm done with this. That site is back at it again, and now the objective of them appears to be bombarding Nintendo unill this issue get resolved... Please take a look at this. The site (Not Gamefaqs) is really persistent and so annoying.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77343293

If this is unacceptable, you can give me a warn, or a ban. I wouldn't care either way, but this is becoming a big issue as their objectives has changed. First it's that CCPR employee, and now it's Nintendo, the company itself. It's looking like we're in 'danger'. It feels almost like they want to DDOS Nintendo.
"How dare people want Nintendo to address these issues!? Nintendo is perfect and no one should criticize them!"
Actually, thanks for linking to that thread.

G&W's feather? Ok that was fixed.
Villager as Tac? The skin was changed later in development, just an unfortunate coincidence.
DK as Mr. Sandman? Well, DK was the super boss of Punch-Out Wii so maybe that's a reference to that.
Diddy as Dee Jay? Seriously, what the **** is the justification for that?
Me: "I thought Crono Trigger was ok"
Shish: "BLOCKED! BLOOOOOOOOOCKED! I'M BLOCKING YOU FOR BEING A HERETIC YOU SINFUL MISCREANT"
Not believing CT is the best game ever made is an attack against my very being.

D

Deleted member

"How dare people want Nintendo to address these issues!? Nintendo is perfect and no one should criticize them!"

Villager as Tac? The skin was changed later in development, just an unfortunate coincidence.
DK as Mr. Sandman? Well, DK was the super boss of Punch-Out Wii so maybe that's a reference to that.

I agree about Diddy not being justified.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Diddy doesn't even play like Dee Jay so the best I heard it "One of his moves are similar". Probably should have gone for someone else like Little Mac tbh then

D

Deleted member

Thanks! I got my friend to commission this avatar. Background was easy, but the hardest part was the character (me!), as I wanted it to look chibi and cute, with a sword. I actually have a bigger picture but I kinda prefer the cropped one.
The sword looks pretty nice and goes well with your character, indeed.

Can I be best furry?
Other users are choosing the nominees now.

Look for Noipoi or ToasterBrains.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Diddy doesn't even play like Dee Jay so the best I heard it "One of his moves are similar". Probably should have gone for someone else like Little Mac tbh then
I could understand that considering a bunch of Spirits work like that("one similar move? Just spam that one move then") but whoever was doing this really didn't think things through. There's a reason Unfortunate Implications are a thing but people should have some awareness of what they're doing at the very least.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well I've already unlocked half of the characters in exact order. Gonna take a break from playing today. If there's one thing I wanna do is to take my time with the game. Plan to do Classic with all the characters then play a few fun games of Smash before trying World of Light.

This game has been fun and great as I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom