• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I always saw him normal, and it seems like a good thing from what i can gather reading these posts.

Here are some of the things that i am looking for in 2019:
-Metroid Prime 4.
-CTR Nitro Fueled.
-Piranha Plant.
-K.Rool amiibo.
-Avengers Endgame.
-Captain Marvel.
-New Fantastic Four comics.
-Godzilla:King Of The Monsters.
-Mortal Kombat 11.
-Yoshi’s Crafted World.
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story for 3DS.
-Animal Crossing for Switch.
Yeah, it kinda is. When you wanna check in and see if there's been any news or anything and it's just 4 pages of:
"Oh man, I can't believe I lost that one."
"I'm changing the ruleset."
"I'm having connection issues."
And so on...
There’s also things like Bayo 3, Detective Pikachu, MUA3, and Spidey FFH to be excited for

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Ayyyy my man Brachydios!! Him, Zinogre and Mizutsune have the best songs
My personal favorites across all gens are Akantor's, Alatreon's, and the Apex Monster theme (which I would love to add, but the unique Monster leitmotifs were a must for my list).

There's also this, which would have been fantastic (an area theme like Rathalos'/Verdant Hills, not a specific Monster theme):

Iridium

Smash Hero
Normal Smash. Just to get your bearings.
To be honest, I really want to join some arenas sometime with anybody here. Just to see how well I fare against others still. I've been playing Smash 4 nonstop recently, even today, just so I remember my fundamentals.

And unlocking some of the characters I want to but never got to play in the past, :ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultsnake:, has been stuck in my head for a long while.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Updated list of nominees. Honorable mention to GoeGoe on the most inspiring character supporter cathegory.

View attachment 184752
Are you kidding me?

osby osby I'ma let ya' finish, but DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is THE Joker supporter in the general thread.

I overall doubt the legitimacy categories set up by one person. We should get a panel of people to determine this stuff.

Last edited:

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Name a character..
- Not your ultimate wish.
- Originated from a game.
- E-rated.
- Not talked about much.
- No one expects to join Smash.
- Either popular or have a history in gaming.
- Adds real significance to Smash.
Jack from Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Goemon (not just because of your avi lol)

Captain Syrup (she pops up occasionally, but not a lot)

Mallo from Pushmo would be a cute addition as well.

I'll also shoutout Spyro here, because while not really unknown or not talked about, the possibility of him being playable is definitely overshadowed by Crash for most and personally I would prefer Spyro.

For reference, my actual top wants being Banjo, Dixie, Isaac, Bomberman, and to a lesser extent either Impa or Tingle. A Dragon Quest character is up there as well, but I wouldn't say it's a top want nor can I really claim that the possibility isnt talked about anymore, even though before some leaks very few people seemed to consider DQ.

EDIT - Also ignoring any connection to Nintendo, Monster Rancher representation would be a dream. =D

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I kind of have a tendency to... flip out. I get too frustrated too easily. I partly blame my HRT, but I know I should take more time to think before I post.
Considering only one person is on my ignore list and it's that Chad guy who came in to "le epik trollz" the Board, I think you're fine.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Separate note completely. But on of Breath of the Wild’s DLC packs should have been a mini campaign full of Majoras Mask homages that gives you masks of the deceased Champions. Maybe a hidden Majora fight.

Same thing with Vaati and a shrinking mechanic.

That game should have just had a ton of other Zelda villains as bosses at the end of side quests. Like Arkham City.

Maybe best avatar.
Can I be nominating for “most descenting opinions”?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Separate note completely. But on of Breath of the Wild’s DLC packs should have been a mini campaign full of Majoras Mask homages that gives you masks of the deceased Champions. Maybe a hidden Majora fight.

Same thing with Vaati and a shrinking mechanic.

Can I be nominating for “most descenting opinions”?
I would be nominated for that cathegory too, tbh.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll spectate this from afar.
Very afar.

Edge of the universe far.
Idon nominated for most far out user
I've got like 20 people blocked, you're not one of them
i refuse to block anyone
i just ****post on em until they stop
(not that blocking people is bad, i just don't take a lot of people on here seriously enough haha)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah.

NessIsChad and I have done worse stuff than you. You won’t probably be nominated for that,

Nope.
It didn’t.

Only CTR Nitro Fueled, Joker and MK11.
Don’t know why you’re pretending MUA3 ain’t happening

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would bet all of my amiibo that i am part of that blocked list.

But i don’t have the age to ship stuff to the USA.
It's ok I can wait

Also can we not try to diminish people's opinions about eachother by making a stupid "BEST RANDOM PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD" list? Everyone is good.

Unless you're racist and/or anti-LGBT. Then you can go **** yourself and get a permanent "Worst person on this site" ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom