• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Doom

Smash Rookie
when everyone's broken, no-one will be
But Doctor Doom’s power and grace will stay above everyone else on Earth...

Now just give her blond hair, a Japanese voice for every version of the game and more disjointed hitboxes, and we're definitely good.
You forgot the alt which gives her the Smash 4 face.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Had an idea for an Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei game. It has the setting of a Fire Emblem game, the character development of Persona, and the story of Shin Megami Tensei, and the gameplay of Sharp.

D

Deleted member

Had an idea for an Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei game. It has the setting of a Fire Emblem game, the character development of Persona, and the story of Shin Megami Tensei, and the gameplay of Sharp.
I wish that your idea was real instead of the actual crossover.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, merry Christmas. Well I was supposed to be getting Smash Ultimate and a Switch for Christmas, but things got in the way, so I'll probably have it next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

osby

Smash Obsessed
You're saying it like Persona and Shin Megami Tensei have set character development/stories.

Though, this is pretty off-topic.

Now just give her blond hair, a Japanese voice for every version of the game and more disjointed hitboxes, and we're definitely good.
Counterargument: Give Cloud tights and gray face-paint.

D

Deleted member

Wait what Santa was here? I missed Santa!?

Awww man, now I can't ask for a pony...:c

D

Deleted member

You're saying it like Persona and Shin Megami Tensei have set character development/stories.

Though, this is pretty off-topic.

I’ll explain it later because I can’t right now. I’m going Christmas shopping in the busiest shopping centers, so can’t talk right now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m thinking it’d be cooler to be able to have both (or in my case all four) characters at the same time, switching between them or even them doing combo abilities.

I mean that’s kinda the premise of the Sonic and Mega Man crossover already and kinda like the Crash and Spyro one too, well if a conflict like that arises I hope it’s resolved relatively quickly cause I’d rather see more comraderie between them than constant fighting.
It would be a mid-campaign clash akin to a boss-fight. After that they start working together. IMO, it makes the story more interesting.

I acknowledge it is pretty much a stock crossover plot. But Mario is pretty much known for having no plot and Sonic is known for either having no plot or a bad plot. So.... not a lot to go on. I could get more creative, but when I don’t really like Mario it’s hard to write it without it becoming a “crap on Mario” party. Believe me, I think this game would be a great place to make fun of both series, it’s just hard for me to have anything positive to say about the plumber.

D

Deleted member

The game needed to be made for the Switch.

It was condemned to sell low on the Wii U.
It is worse when you take in mind that games like Xenoblade X or the Wonderful 101 could never be rereleased on other systems due to the Wii U mechanics involved on the gameplay.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The game needed to be made for the Switch.

It was condemned to sell low on the Wii U.
It is worse when you take in mind that games like Xenoblade X or the Wonderful 101 could never be rereleased on other systems due to the Wii U mechanics involved on the gameplay.
Honestly all of those are probably gonna make it to Switch at some point. They made it work for Captain Toad and they’d be fools not to make it work for Mario Maker. And all three titles would greatly add to the Switch library.

D

Deleted member

Honestly all of those are probably gonna make it to Switch at some point. They made it work for Captain Toad and they’d be fools not to make it work for Mario Maker. And all three titles would greatly add to the Switch library.
Oh, you are right with the Captain Toad point.

Maybe they can still be ported after all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Does he even have a second name?
Or is Joker the only way he is called?

It isn’t the first time that Doom has heard about a person with a single name, but the curiosity is surrounding my spirit.
It's a code name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom