• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
i made a smash moveset for cronus like, a year ago? i made a few for some sentai villains too and was planning on doing one for blood stark until i realized that i didn't really want to watch the rest of build
Aw you ***** Brad Stark is amazing.
Also show me that Daddy Dan moveset, I'm curious

Also being attracted to buff girls means you're either gay or

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Aw you ***** Brad Stark is amazing.
Also show me that Daddy Dan moveset, I'm curious

Also being attracted to buff girls means you're either gay or
if you don't mind i could link it to you in a pm, seems too unrelated to the thread to post a link directly lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Isn't that almost every Mii costume?
Yes but K Rool was a special case in particular.

I don't see that much "Sakurai made this character an ugly costume because he hates them" stuff from other characters.

...maybe with Chrom.
I don't recall any with Chrom considering he'd already been deconfirmed during pre-release for Smash 4.
A Mii costume was the best he could get back then really

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't see that much "Sakurai made this character an ugly costume because he hates them" stuff from other characters.

...maybe with Chrom.
Well, with Mii costumes being confirmed once again for DLC, I can very well see it happening again.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
if you don't mind i could link it to you in a pm, seems too unrelated to the thread to post a link directly lol
Just send it here, make these fools watch Ex-Aid, still Smash relevant cause it's a Smash moveset
If your a girl then yea
**** I swear I rewrote that to 'good person'. ****ing trash website I swear to god

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

...maybe with Chrom.
You and I remember that day very differently. Most people in the K. Rool thread seemed happy that it used the classic Rare design and many didn't take it as an outright disconfirmation at that point.

D

Deleted member

Well, with Mii costumes being confirmed once again for DLC, I can very well see it happening again.
It's stupid though tbh, like would you rather have nothing or a mii costume?

Like it stings to have a character deconfirmed (reeeeeeex) but I would rather have SOME acknowledgement of the character rather then them just getting completely passed over without a second glance (Sm4sh Isaac)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You and I remember that day very differently. Most people in the K. Rool thread seemed happy that it used the classic Rare design and many didn't take it as an outright disconfirmation at that point.
Then of course Bayonetta got confirmed like 6 months later and they called for a boycott

Also the costumes are dope because **** you I like seeing some stupid **** like Black Knight doing drill spins

D

Deleted member

I heard that Bumblebee is a surprisingly dope movie.

What if Hasbro greenlighted a new Cybertron game exclusive for Switch?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
me: miis are an important addition, regardless of costume controversy, because they represent an extremely iconic part of nintendo's history that's managed to survive over 10 years of console iterations and generations

also me:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
me: miis are an important addition, regardless of costume controversy, because they represent an extremely iconic part of nintendo's history that's managed to survive over 10 years of console iterations and generations

also me:
i don't see how these two statements are unrelated

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
It's stupid though tbh, like would you rather have nothing or a mii costume?

Like it stings to have a character deconfirmed (reeeeeeex) but I would rather have SOME acknowledgement of the character rather then them just getting completely passed over without a second glance (Sm4sh Isaac)
Yeah, it's great that characters like that, got at least some form of representation in the game.

rip rottytops lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think you mean every character should have more color palettes!

We have less than Smash 4 for most cases. Unplayable.
Smash For: "Wow, why don't we have more alt costumes for veterans? This sucks!"
Ultimate: "Wow, why don't we have more alt colors for veterans? This sucks!"

Iridium

Smash Hero

also me:
Have you messed around with their voices yet?

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Smash For: "Wow, why don't we have more alt costumes for veterans? This sucks!"
Ultimate: "Wow, why don't we have more alt colors for veterans? This sucks!"
It would be nice if there was more colors for each character but since there's so many I can understand why there's just 8 for everyone which was probably a hassle to make already.

Shame Fire Mario got cut though.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
It would be nice if there was more colors for each character but since there's so many I can understand why there's just 8 for everyone which was probably a hassle to make already.

Shame Fire Mario got cut though.
fire mario being cut is so upsetting. i love wedding mario but i would rather have fire mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom