• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
I doubt that. And on a side note are you seriously trying to make the comparison between us and Nazis?
i actually wasn't, just saying that those are the people i really actually hate

i'm hard pressed to hate anyone, even this arguing hasn't made me hate anyone

segillav

Smash Apprentice
If your response to 'people are acting like assholes' is to also act like one, you're not any better than those people. That's all I'm gonna say about this.

Double K

Smash Lord
Dude I saw like half of vanishing line does that count?

Also jk I saw the OG series and it's the good **** and a bunch of Ultraman
OG Garo is pretty baller and was one of the first Toku I saw. I've been lazy/busy with work and haven't had a chance to check out th other series though

The first anime is also baller and I really want figures of the Golden Knights

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
hey i also like toku and exaid should be in smash bros
Literally perfect, he even has the Mario mustache
in hindsight i may have gone too far

His final smash is selling you Skyrim
OG Garo is pretty baller and was one of the first Toku I saw. I've been lazy/busy with work and haven't had a chance to check out th other series though

The first anime is also baller and I really want figures of the Golden Knights
Those exist but they're pricey. Also OG Garo is on DVD now so now it's legal to like Garo

Iridium

Smash Hero
Wobuffet isn't a Pokeball summon either. Just in case if you don't feel sad enough.
I just wanted my absolute favorite legendary, Yveltal, to actually be a Pokéball Pokémon for once. Using Oblivion Wing to wreak havok among the fighters would be cool, and maybe effective in Stamina, for obvious reasons.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Oh, of course cause you're obviously such a loving person calling peoples opinions **** and all of that is but a small example of this
something something never actually said that people's opinions are ****

all i said is i don't like two specific characters

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just wanted my absolute favorite legendary, Yveltal, to actually be a Pokéball Pokémon for once. Using Oblivion Wing to wreak havok among the fighters would be cool, and maybe effective in Stamina, for obvious reasons.
I'm a simple man, I just want Psyduck (though having a Spirit is great).

Double K

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, last night I ran into a legitimate lag switch person and I was amazed that they still exist in 2018

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Literally perfect, he even has the Mario mustache
i made a smash moveset for cronus like, a year ago? i made a few for some sentai villains too and was planning on doing one for blood stark until i realized that i didn't really want to watch the rest of build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom