• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
At least let me dry you off (conducts Wind’s Requiem in your direction)

View attachment 183976

Feeling better?
Thanks! That helped! :)

And, ohh, if you're able to play the Wind's Requiem, does that mean you have the Wind Waker? Do you have an Ocarina too? I'd love to hear you play something on i-

...oh ****, not more rain!

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i want to note that i actually love kingdom hearts and will definitely buy 3 when it comes out (not day one, probably a few months later?) i just really don't think sora fits in smash bros as a personal opinion

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
i want to note that i actually love kingdom hearts and will definitely buy 3 when it comes out (not day one, probably a few months later?) i just really don't think sora fits in smash bros as a personal opinion
Care to elaborate as to why he doesn't?

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
I did it, everyone. I finally beat the Smash Bros. May we never play a new Smash Bros. game again.

Oh also, I like that Wii Fit U Fighter music.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I love how Bionichute is literally a Heel. He's got the Mains displayed, he has a contrarian attitude, and he's associated with a Kirby antagonist.

If this Board was Universe 7, he'd be our Frieza.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I love how Bionichute is literally a Heel. He's got the Mains displayed, he has a contrarian attitude, and he's associated with a Kirby antagonist.

Um hello, Anti box guy who despises goku and wants to kill monkeys?

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Then play as him instead of looking at his code.
i meant character select screen lol

and yeah cloud is fun to play as, doesn't mean i have to be okay with him being in the game. as fun as incineroar is (he's my main after all) there's still tons more characters i would have liked to see over him. just a preferences thing

and i know that i'm fine with joker, who arguably should be in the same boat as cloud for me, but i think i'm fine with him because of how the reveal was done. for such a big thing, cloud being in smash was done in such a, frankly, garbage way. seriously what a bad trailer, way too lowkey and boring for something like that

holy **** i can finally act out my wrestling fantasies without having to get fit

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i mean another problem with cloud is that smash 4's dlc was actually just bad in general imo

if there had been one character i really wanted to play i would have actually bought any of it. instead i waited four years to play as ryu lol

D

Deleted member

Are you guys seriously still going at it with Bionichute?

Anyways, I tried fighting a level 8 CPU Falco.

My word.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I have no idea who that is, but, I at least know, that he definitely can't be the "Captain Falcon of Wrestling", with such a generic name as "Daniel Bryan". :p
To summarize, he's a crowd favorite whose catch phrase is "YES! YES! YES!" Sounds familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom