• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Im still surprised that Jeanne didn't end up being a character. She seems like an easy enough echo and considering Joker is coming to Smash I don't think Sega would have been unwilling.

Though what are people talking about with strong ties with Nintendo and Joker echo jokes?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Im still surprised that Jeanne didn't end up being a character. She seems like an easy enough echo and considering Joker is coming to Smash I don't think Sega would have been unwilling.

Though what are people talking about with strong ties with Nintendo and Joker echo jokes?
Joker (Persona 5) will come with an echo, "Toon Joker"

A little misleading, but Sakurai is a genius anyway.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
one singles match with :ultrichter: with two stock...

I have it set for three. Better but.. hmmmm

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fulgore. Iconic Rare character, from a fighting game, and he has awesome music.

Sheik will probably still be pretty decent at least. Young Link has some promise to him. I'm hoping Ganon goes up a spot or two.
I'd agree with you here

but come on this is master chief's one chance and i would rather have him than money bait, nostalgia bait, or anything non-FPS man related

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yo, that's his Stand? Holy hell, I'm in love

But Fjorm isn't in yet
That's OK. Jeanne first. I'll support her until my death :'^)

If we can get Ryu and Ken then Bayo can get her galpal

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I played and completed Adventure mode, and I tell you, it was great! It was quite fun to play.
You can even play as Master Hand near the end of the Adventure, which was actually quite fun, if you ask me.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
EDIT: Well, something I would've been wonderfully shocked about and ecstatic about has now been spoiled for me. Out of this thread until I beat WoL, probably.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
EDIT: Well, something I would've been wonderfully shocked about and ecstatic about has now been spoiled for me. Out of this thread until I beat WoL, probably.
Sorry, I was going to put a spoiler at first, but I thought nah since the game was out. I thought it would not hurt for that reason. I know not everyone got through the game yet, but, erm, yeah, my mistake, I apologize.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I find it funny that I didn't beat it either but I was able to avoid the spoiler because I stopped reading the moment his next sentence started because I knew.

All I read about it was "Master Hand" but cmon its smash bros thats a ****ing no brainer, that's no spoiler to me

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Another spoiler since we're doing this:

Mr. Clean is Captain Falcon's secret boss at >9.5 difficulty.

Disclaimer: fight the power

Last edited:

KiwiK

Smash Rookie
I'm patiently waiting for Ninja to start streaming Ultimate as he promised a week before launch.

I just want to see him get 3 stocked online so bad.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm patiently waiting for Ninja to start streaming Ultimate as he promised a week before launch.

I just want to see him get 3 stocked online so bad.
Ninja? Is that the guy who won an award at the Video Game Awards last Thursday?

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
I played and completed Adventure mode, and I tell you, it was great! It was quite fun to play.
You can even play as Master Hand near the end of the Adventure, which was actually quite fun, if you ask me.
THANKS ALOT FOR THAT SPOILER! now you accidentally spoiled the big part of the WoL to some users who isnt far in the mode

even through, I was spoiled two weeks eairler and didn't care because was in hype mode when I saw the datamine

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd agree with you here

but come on this is master chief's one chance and i would rather have him than money bait, nostalgia bait, or anything non-FPS man related
Nothing wrong with Master Chief. He'd be my second choice, but I like Fulgore a lot more on a personal level.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yall really out here with the jokes LOL

NO WAY SonicSmasher was being legit, I completed World of Light and that's not what happened at all

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'd agree with you here

hate to break it to you old man, but Master Chief is the new ultra hard form of Master Hand.

And wait till you fight Crazy Chief...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

NO WAY SonicSmasher was being legit, I completed World of Light and that's not what happened at all
Anything is a spoiler if you don't know though, chief.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright real talk, if there's going to be ANY echo of Joker, it should definitely be Raidou Kuzunoha with Yo****sune.
Raidou shooting.jpg

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Anything is a spoiler if you don't know though, chief.
Of course. But what SonicSmasher said happened didn't. I completed it today, I'm not saying what happened obviously but it wasn't what he had.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Well, that is what happened with me. You did free both hands from the control from Galeem and Dharkon, did you?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still waiting for the Alph echo too.
I mean, there's plenty of characters that would work as echoes. Protoman, Bass, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Jeann, even Glass Joe could. And who knows, some of them might be in a later title.

Though I guess Alph got bopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom